Exchange ActiveSync user agent

Guest micronian

Guest micronian

Does anyone know how we can change the EAS user agent string? Trying to connect to an EAS provider that's blocking Android phones but does allow WM or iPhones.

Guest Chief Gribbler
Does anyone know how we can change the EAS user agent string? Trying to connect to an EAS provider that's blocking Android phones but does allow WM or iPhones.

could be a security policy on the exchange server, no remote wipe, and non-enforceable lock on pre-froyo android.. At least that's how it is at my work.. waiting on the updates over the coming weeks so I can get my work email..

Guest micronian
could be a security policy on the exchange server, no remote wipe, and non-enforceable lock on pre-froyo android.. At least that's how it is at my work.. waiting on the updates over the coming weeks so I can get my work email..

Already running Froyo but due to some earlier people using EAS with pre-Froyo OSes, they're blocking anything that has Android in the user-agent string :lol:

• 6 months later...
Already running Froyo but due to some earlier people using EAS with pre-Froyo OSes, they're blocking anything that has Android in the user-agent string :lol:

were you ever able to figure out how to modify it? having the same problem here....