[ASK] Using Resco Contact Manager as Default Contact, Call History, and SMS Inbox

Guest tanyasiapa

Hi all,

I intend to get rid Samsung Skinned Application for the SMS Inbox, but still retain it's functionality on SMS/MMS Composer. I would like to change the Inbox to Resco Contact Manager SMS Inbox. So that every application that is going to write an SMS will be directly going to Samsung SMS/MMS Composer, but every application that is going to inbox, will NOT go to Samsung Inbox, but rather goes to RCM SMS Inbox.. Can we do that?

Guest levytv
Hi all,

I intend to get rid Samsung Skinned Application for the SMS Inbox, but still retain it's functionality on SMS/MMS Composer. I would like to change the Inbox to Resco Contact Manager SMS Inbox. So that every application that is going to write an SMS will be directly going to Samsung SMS/MMS Composer, but every application that is going to inbox, will NOT go to Samsung Inbox, but rather goes to RCM SMS Inbox.. Can we do that?

i believe in the pinned topics if you go to tachanns postings there is a reference to this.