Desire Froyo Update

Guest thelankygeek

Guest Stewcp
sooooo, hows it comming along? any mirror or DL link?

Apparently Cancelled!

Annullato il tutto per causa di un BUG gravissimo dell'ultimo controllo!! Abbiate pazienza, pubblicheremo domani!

Guest Olipheus

oh well! guess I'll wait for the Opendesire 1.6, thats suppose to come out really soon, instead. Might not even go for the Sense UI release until it has been cooked properly with all the goodies :)

Guest corsin

DJ Droid

Versione: v1.0 R1 beta

Lingua/e: Tutte

Creatore: MaJa & udK

Data di rilascio: 7-07-2010

Descrizione:DJ Droid v1.0 R1 prima rom froyo con HTC Sense

Programmi inclusi:

Astro Filemanager

http://webftp.myppc.it/index.php?dir=Bravo...JDroid_v1r1.zip

http://webftp.myppc.it/index.php?dir=Bravo..._5.08.00.04.zip

install in that order, according to the italian forum

How Flash:

How to Flash DJDroid v1.0 R1

The procedure to install this ROM includes two steps:

1 - Installing ROM

2 - Installation RadioRom

Prerequisites:

Phone Rooted with the procedure of Paul

Fakeflash Koush of the SD

Step 1:

Revenue in Recovery (volume down + Power) and performed with the procedure that best suits you all WIPE.

With fakeflash first installed the ROM.

When you complete the installation process you restart the device (the first time will take a while 'time to come).

Once completed quickly jumping all the configuration steps (redo them later).

Turn off the device.

Step 2:

Turn on the device to enter recovery (volume down + Power).

With fakeflash you all and then WIPE RadioUpdate.zip installed, this step is very rapid (less than 3 seconds).

Arrow back back in the main menu and from there by rebooting.

Place the device and pray (always good ...)

The PPC will perform different operations in total autonomy, you will not EVER FEEL.

Eventually you will come and Club owners with a desire Frøya original ...

Now configured everything you want.

Edited by corsin

Guest battletank

I'm downloading it now - I'll let you know how I get on... interestingingly, it also includes a new radio (as a separate download), which might be interesting for other roms.

Guest battletank
I'm downloading it now - I'll let you know how I get on... interestingingly, it also includes a new radio (as a separate download), which might be interesting for other roms.

Played with it for a little under an hour now. Seems very responsive, very solid. No improvements to the stock apps (other than a few new ones, and the higher resolution); no divx support, no unified inbox support. I'm missing a2sd+ - I just don't like the fact that I can't move apps with widgets.

Edited by battletank

Guest itachi46
I just don't like the fact that I can't move apps with widgets.

^what do you mean by this?

and i think you will find that you can now copy paste in gmail :)

Guest djtosh

im guessin paul will get hold of this soon and well get a modaco froyo sense rom that will be miles ahead of the rest as usual

Guest battletank
im guessin paul will get hold of this soon and well get a modaco froyo sense rom that will be miles ahead of the rest as usual

Here's hoping. Currently there's no English UK locale (only US) which is a pain. Genie isn't included, but even if you download it, it won't show UK news...

Guest The_IMF

No Apps2SD+ ??

I've paid for way too many apps which take up too much memory on the internal storage without APPS2SD+!!

Damn... I guess I'll wait... or not install half these games... hmm...

Guest Noonski
No Apps2SD+ ??

I've paid for way too many apps which take up too much memory on the internal storage without APPS2SD+!!

Damn... I guess I'll wait... or not install half these games... hmm...

Yup also had Ultimate Juice not showing up as paid in the market :)

I don't have that much games anymore. Still figuring out the SetInstallationLocation app. It keeps hanging on me.

Guest Stewcp
So what's the verdict...

Should we wait for a release from Paul.

Peter

I'd wait... I'm sure it will be updated by them or someone else with proper apps2sd+ and market build.prop... then it will be worth tinkering with!

Guest the-fallen
I'd wait... I'm sure it will be updated by them or someone else with proper apps2sd+ and market build.prop... then it will be worth tinkering with!

If you read the thread at xda you will notice that there is an app installed to set the installation Target for apps.

You can switch between SD,internal or automatic. THIS seems to WORKS FOR EVERY APP. I have towerraiders 1.17 installed on SD and this old version was not made for froyo.

I installed the Rom yesterday night and I am impressed. Runs smooth and very fast.