Sense 2.5.2016 ROM (6.5.3)

Guest daskalos

Guest xbongx
s its aready on value 1 but still cant c the samsung dial pad...

now the biggest problem is it does'nt even shows who is calling its just blank can hear only the ring tone

yes i have experience that one lately when someone is calling you, you cant see his/her name or number but after awhile when the talk ends it appears the avatar and callernumber

Guest daskalos
yes i have experience that one lately when someone is calling you, you cant see his/her name or number but after awhile when the talk ends it appears the avatar and callernumber

Maybe we should contact the one who made HTC phone canvass :)

Guest omid66613

Where can I find another cabs like samsung file manager or samsung volume control and...etc?

can I install the cabs which belongs to i8000?

Guest daskalos
Where can I find another cabs like samsung file manager or samsung volume control and...etc?

can I install the cabs which belongs to i8000?

You can try those for i8000, 80% chance they will work

Guest xbongx
not working still sorry for troubling u much

i know why is it not working to you, its because you still have the canvas? coz i cant uninstall the canvas dialpad..

Guest theoriginalmoody

Would someone be so kind and tell me how much of RAM is able to be used after rebooting? I might flash this one, but I want to know whether I want a Sense or more RAM available (now I'm on Hybrid ROM, with ca.80-85MB after reboot)

Guest shivatink

no i uninstalled finally by doing so many times now its only winmo default dial pad but still samsung dialpad is not working after installation

Guest shivatink

finally i removed the cloudy lock screen now it displays who is calling..... i think 6.5 lock screen is best it has its own display to show who is calling with slide to answer r reject but its more ram hmmmmm... can some one tell me how to enable the 6.5 lock screen.. i installed that already but not working i think hav to enable that first...

• 1 month later...
Guest nousidiola

Hi daskalos !!!

SOS !!!!

I flashed your Rom yesterday night, and everything was perfect until today. Because I couldn't have the greek letters in the keypad (i don't know why since I put the regional settings into Greek) I have the Idea to install the Samsung Keypad Xt9 from the collection thread, but after I saw that these cabs are for IL2 Rom. Now my omnia pro opens, I see the samsung logo, I see the O2 logo and after dark and dark. I conected the telephone with the computer to flash it again but now it can not connect with the computer (not synchronize) and I can not flash. So, my telephone now is in dark. If I push the button to close, it can close. If I repush it to open it opens until the O2 logo, after that nothing.

What I have to do?

Please do you have any advice. I'm going to be crazy.... :huh: ;)

Guest daskalos
Hi daskalos !!!

SOS !!!!

I flashed your Rom yesterday night, and everything was perfect until today. Because I couldn't have the greek letters in the keypad (i don't know why since I put the regional settings into Greek) I have the Idea to install the Samsung Keypad Xt9 from the collection thread, but after I saw that these cabs are for IL2 Rom. Now my omnia pro opens, I see the samsung logo, I see the O2 logo and after dark and dark. I conected the telephone with the computer to flash it again but now it can not connect with the computer (not synchronize) and I can not flash. So, my telephone now is in dark. If I push the button to close, it can close. If I repush it to open it opens until the O2 logo, after that nothing.

What I have to do?

Please do you have any advice. I'm going to be crazy.... :huh: ;)

try to hard reset:

turn off phone, press these buttons simultaneously (hold pressing and don't let go) lock button,w & l button and call key...then without letting them go, push the power button (end key) to turn it on. The device will ask you to hard reset/format,then press call key

Guest nousidiola
try to hard reset:

turn off phone, press these buttons simultaneously (hold pressing and don't let go) lock button,w & l button and call key...then without letting them go, push the power button (end key) to turn it on. The device will ask you to hard reset/format,then press call key

Thanks my friend ... You are really proffessor. I finally make it and I reflashed.... :huh: Please can you advice me what shall I do to have the Greek keyboard? It is Ok to install the SAMSUNG APPS BATCH 1 (samsung XT9 keypad) from your post or nothing change? I'm asking you because I'm afraid a little now.

Thanks in advance man !!!

Guest daskalos
Thanks my friend ... You are really proffessor. I finally make it and I reflashed.... :huh: Please can you advice me what shall I do to have the Greek keyboard? It is Ok to install the SAMSUNG APPS BATCH 1 (samsung XT9 keypad) from your post or nothing change? I'm asking you because I'm afraid a little now.

Thanks in advance man !!!

You have to have to flash a CSC that contains the correct layout for your keyboard (I supposed try reflashing the original Stock CSC version that comes with your device)

Yes it's ok to install the xt9 keyboard from that pack....

Anyway, if you want to try a Sense ROM I prefer you try this version http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...om-build-23668/ than the in this thread

Guest nousidiola
You have to have to flash a CSC that contains the correct layout for your keyboard (I supposed try reflashing the original Stock CSC version that comes with your device)

Yes it's ok to install the xt9 keyboard from that pack....

Anyway, if you want to try a Sense ROM I prefer you try this version http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...om-build-23668/ than the in this thread

ok, I'm now downloading. But Megalite or Full ? Shall I flash with csc file in this rom also? And if yes, can I take one from the L2 that I had in the past which is multilanguage?

Thanks again !!!

I downloaded Megalite.. I included at the flash the csc file from the L2 Rom, but again I have the control in English language and the Greek keyboard does not work. I tryed the keypad from the package but again I had the same....dark. I made the hard reset as you told me to do, and now I don't know how can I write a message in greek language...

PS... I installed the keypad at "my storage" not at the device.. Can this to be the wrong move? What shall I have to do?

Edited by nousidiola

Guest blackslide

So if you have the stock CSC put away somewhere, try flashing that, or maybe try an official update from: http://www.samsung.com/gr/

Actually I only flashed the nb0 part using octans mini and got glitches typing scandinavian letters on the hw kbd.. so I'm not sure where the issue lies, have to test it more to see where it works and where it doesn't it's quite hard since I only SMS in finnish so it might be HTC comms app, or something else..

I disabled the HTC canvas but still don't know how to disable the animated weather, if someone could tell me how to achieve this I would be grateful. I might opt for disabling the whole app.. :huh:

Also, does anyone have a sense that runs the better looking white graphics, or am I missing some component because all the gray/black buttons, menu's, etc look quite poor in quality, compared to the white menus.

But still great work Daskalos, I'ts really nice to see skilled people try to make this thing into something more enjoyable. I'm a total n00b and probably most of the issues are just related to 3rd party apps that you have no control over ;)

Hope you get it working somehow nousidiola.

Cheers!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...