B7610 Sense 2.5.2016 ROM Build 23668

Guest daskalos

Guest daskalos
Hi,

I just flashed the full rom and it's perfect expect for one minor issue.The samsung phonebook displays all the names in Bold,the numbers are in the regular font.Did anybody else have the same problem?Is there a solution?

Actually it's an issue of 6.5.3 builds, I have only found the solution recently, but the solution needs to be "cooked"...

Though you can try editing these reg values:

hkey_local_machine/system/gdi/sysfnt

rEGSZ Nm tAHOMA

DWORD CS 0

HT 900

HtInPts 1

IT 0

WT 400

hkey_local_machine/system/gwe/menu/barfnt

rEGSZ Nm tAHOMA

DWORD CS 0

HT 800

HtInPts 1

It 0

WT 700

hkey_local_machine/system/gwe/menu/popfnt

rEGSZ Nm tAHOMA

DWORD CS 0

HT 1100

HtInPts 1

It 0

WT 800

These reg entries mostly govern font sizes

Guest watme

I dont know why this time i cant flash my rom, usually i can, i have downloaded the rom already. I use octan mini and also tried octan 2.14, selecting the file, off my phone, press detect, plug into my phone. press On button on my phone, but it doesnt show up start downloading.. why huh?

Guest daskalos
I dont know why this time i cant flash my rom, usually i can, i have downloaded the rom already. I use octan mini and also tried octan 2.14, selecting the file, off my phone, press detect, plug into my phone. press On button on my phone, but it doesnt show up start downloading.. why huh?

Don't press on button (or don't turn on phone) :angry:

use octan mini/ octan 2.14, selecting the file, off my phone, press detect, plug into my phone....and wait

Guest watme

Thank, so now my phone screen is a battery charging up. so i continue waiting??

I tried with mini or 2.14, it stuck with battery charging up, i tried with USDL GrandPrix v1.6.4 VISTA, the screen shows "Download Mode It tkes about 10min" and i wait for it, still no avail... wrhat's wrong with it man. i dont wan to stuck with my current rom which is giving me alot of problem

Edited by watme

Guest daskalos
Thank, so now my phone screen is a battery charging up. so i continue waiting??

I tried with mini or 2.14, it stuck with battery charging up, i tried with USDL GrandPrix v1.6.4 VISTA, the screen shows "Download Mode It tkes about 10min" and i wait for it, still no avail... wrhat's wrong with it man. i dont wan to stuck with my current rom which is giving me alot of problem

use the same usb slot you used when you last flashed your device successfully

Guest daskalos
Yes , im still using, the USDL GrandPrix v1.6.4 VISTA hangs at there, cant move.. gosh..

USDL GrandPrix? I never use that, and maybe most people who flash their b7610 never use that...Most flash with Octans or Octans Mini...

Matbe you need to reinstall your driver. Check the thread for flashing

Guest watme

Oh finally. after keep trying both of the octan, finally 2.14 works and now start downloading.. dont really know what cause it.. thank Daskalo man!

Guest shivatink
i cannot overclock above 850 mhz...sense tends to carsh!!:angry:

ne help??

n also how to set performance in advance config tool?!?

change performance to normal (not auto r high) and overlock the s3 clock to 900mhz thats the best setting for cam and other application but sometimes opera hangs

Guest boyong
Hi,

I just flashed the full rom and it's perfect expect for one minor issue.The samsung phonebook displays all the names in Bold,the numbers are in the regular font.Did anybody else have the same problem?Is there a solution?

Did you flash the full sense rom or just the full rom? If the full sense rom, how is the speed of the sense? and does the samsung apps like the camera works correctly?

Guest shivatink

can some help me change this phone option to samsung phone book.... i find to change this option in some post to edit some in reg but i couldnt find that now so pls help to change this

post-650847-1279206687_thumb.jpg

post-650847-1279206743_thumb.jpg

post-650847-1279206793_thumb.jpg

Edited by shivatink

Guest pacciupelulecce
You must not overclock to 1GHz. Try the SamsungCamera from daskalos MEGAlites that one works fine for me!

Apart from that I have set OC to 900MHz at "normal" performance - thats enough for the daily use and stable for me. Perhaps you try this too?

I did as you say but the camera does not work. : (

you're using megalite sense rom or just megalite?

Edited by pacciupelulecce

Guest monyozt

bro on your megalite ROM, i didn't find samsung seting. so how to update Xtra data that needed on GPS menu?

Edited by monyozt

Guest kaffee

hi, I have a problem with the incoming call screen ( I installed HTC Phone KeyPad ) I can´t see, who is calling me. No phone number no nick :angry:( whats wrong?

Guest boyong

Does anyone tried the full sense rom? If yes, how is the speed of the sense? and does the samsung apps like the camera works correctly?

Guest devilatwork

Hey..

Could you please tell me does the MEGALite vesion is more faster or the full version??

I was more into flashing with the full version... Please help.. Newbie!

Guest Pakoe

Just flashed my Omnia with this ROM, first ROM flash ever. Everything works pretty good so far, i will post in here if i find anything.

So far i want to thank daskalos VERY much! This really is awesome, thanks bro!

Guest monyozt

using FULL sense rom, i was impressed with speed.. no lag at all. even using CPU auto seting. but when i overlock to 954mhz the phone freeze :angry:

also im trying istalling this lockscreen on my i8000, but i can't get it working.. :D

20090101_224430_0069_111g.jpg

Edited by monyozt