B7610 Sense 2.5.2016 ROM Build 23668

Guest daskalos

Guest daskalos

for online testers:

Anyway did you try clicking the "smile" button in front of your device? It launches the Sense Home Jump app, that let's you shortcut to another Tab :) anyone noticed it?

Guest tjeerdos
for online testers:

Anyway did you try clicking the "smile" button in front of your device? It launches the Sense Home Jump app, that let's you shortcut to another Tab :) anyone noticed it?

yes did notice that. sorry have changed that to something ells. don't think i will be useing that app.

Guest daskalos
yes did notice that. sorry have changed that to something ells. don't think i will be useing that app.

Anyway it's customizable , you can change the wallpaper and tabs...

Notice the task manager when you tap the upper left corner of the screen?

Guest tjeerdos
must I change the things to higher?? for more testing

did change things to higher in adv.conf. no change. changed it back to adviced

Guest tjeerdos
Anyway it's customizable , you can change the wallpaper and tabs...

Notice the task manager when you tap the upper left corner of the screen?

arkswitch yes i did great app

Guest xbongx

found a new tweak settings and its much faster than ever i dont know how long a battery can hold for this:

Samsung Setting Performance set=HIGH

S3Clock=Patch and Set=954Mhz

everything is lightning

Edited by xbongx

Guest tjeerdos
found a new tweak settings and its much faster than ever i dont know how long a battery can hold for this:

everything is lightning

had allready tried that but my phone hangs when i do that

Guest xbongx

everything is lightning

ok in a few minutes i let it standby it keeps poping screen then i unlock it and scroll then it freeze, i guess its not good

also the battery eats 15% in about 30minutes of test, from 60%batt goes to 47%batt

Edited by xbongx

Guest xbongx
arkswitch yes i did great app

i dont use arkswitch i just remove it on startup it still loads to ram additionally, i just use the default wintaskmanager and put it on click menu botton you can anyway switch on it just double top an apps thats running on task

Edited by xbongx

Guest tjeerdos

after putting adv.cong. performances on advised my mem is staying stable. before my mem was getting lesser and lesser ?????????????

maybe some other tester can test this to

Guest Freezy1982

Doing the "Tweak" is more effective than changing SamsungSettingsPerformance to "high"..

Especially at unlocking the phone the weather animation on HomeTab is load faster and smoother.

For me I changed the "SmileButton" to the NewSamsungMenu" for launching more Apps quickly - Very useful I think :)

Two litte Questions remaining:

- Did you fixed the "Wireless controls" Shortcut under Settings yet?

- Is there any Camera.cab which should work with this Version?

Guest Freezy1982

I've got another Question about tweaking... I saw here at amdzero Sense that he implemented overclocking in his ROM as well..

Is it possible (maybe you could ask him for help) to implement "The Tweak" by one shortcut - so we could put it into windows/startup to load this settings automatically?

Guest garlic651986

I'm sorry, but I don't know how can I set performance (to Auto or High).. Where is it? Advanced Config??? (sorry for dumn question T.T)

Guest daskalos
I'm sorry, but I don't know how can I set performance (to Auto or High).. Where is it? Advanced Config??? (sorry for dumn question T.T)

You must install Samsung Settings cab

Advance Config is in Programs

Guest daskalos
wow! cool. thanks alot.

how to disable animated weather?

Just set a jpg image for Animated Wallpaper

Edited by daskalos

Guest Banbu
i dont use arkswitch i just remove it on startup it still loads to ram additionally, i just use the default wintaskmanager and put it on click menu botton you can anyway switch on it just double top an apps thats running on task

may i ask how can i use chinese words in this rom?? i flashed it and it cant read my chinese words in my card...