[ROM]AMDZero ZeroStock v1.1 [i920-23569-DC23]

Guest jbr05ki
thanks

lol yeah. 2.99 isnt really that much.

is there another alternative out there?

Is Visual Voicemails a text of a vmail?

If so, I use Google Voice and route it to my cell phone. If a call is unanswered it goes to Google Voice instead of the standard voice mail. Then have it set to text you when you recieve a voicemail.

It's not very accurate but it does the job.

Guest jezze boi

hmm... flashed to your testing stock

freezes right at start up

is it just a bad flash? or the ROM?

nothing will launch... but the backlight does dim

i'm now assuming it's the testing Sense since the welcomehead does say "ZeroSense 1.5" and has your titanium theme

- i also got jinbox working on your sense rom, which unfortunately didn't have it

Edited by jezze boi

Guest amdzero
hmm... flashed to your testing stock

freezes right at start up

is it just a bad flash? or the ROM?

nothing won't launch... but the backlight does dim

i'm now assuming it's the testing Sense since the welcomehead does say "ZeroSense 1.5" and has your titanium theme

- i also got jinbox working on your sense rom, which unfortunately didn't have it

yeah that test rom I send you was not stock, but sense.

I'm working on skinning the phone canvas. You have to soft reset using that test rom.

I'll try to get jinbox working after I skin the dialer.

Guest mdkpnj

I've tried two sense roms, because overall I like Sense. In both cases the issue is Sense uses so MUCH memory the devices becomes slow or some apps won't open at all. Afrer I reset I'd end up with may 40 free and it would drop to 3-10 very quickly. I flasheed to this ROM lastnight because I had to move away from sense when Bing would keep closing - while trying to navigate in an area I didn't know.

Is it really possible to do a sense rom that truly works on the O2?

Hoping yes, cause I'd love to try it....

Guest amdzero
I've tried two sense roms, because overall I like Sense. In both cases the issue is Sense uses so MUCH memory the devices becomes slow or some apps won't open at all. Afrer I reset I'd end up with may 40 free and it would drop to 3-10 very quickly. I flasheed to this ROM lastnight because I had to move away from sense when Bing would keep closing - while trying to navigate in an area I didn't know.

Is it really possible to do a sense rom that truly works on the O2?

Hoping yes, cause I'd love to try it....

first, get rid of bing, it is not good. It will close randomly. It has happend to me too many times even when I was using my LITE rom. Go get google maps, or if you know how to find stuff, get Garmin XT or IGO.

About the sense thing, yes I've gotten the sense rom to boot to about 51MB and after a few hours of use will reduce down to about 31MB. After running clearram I can get it back to about 46MB RAM.

I'm still trying to skin the canvas dialer, and man it sure is a pain. Other than that senes runs great. No it will never run as fast as an HTC device, but it does run well.

Shouldn't be too long until I can skin this dang dialer and post a flashable SENSE rom.

Guest Omega Ra
first, get rid of bing, it is not good.

No it will never run as fast as an HTC device, but it does run well.

True, Bing still need a little bit of work, but it is getting there.

Also true, I am running SteelSense and it is running quite well. On a reboot I have 42~mb and after a little bit it can get as low as 21, and CleanRam usually will not get me more that 6-10 megs back. But it works well.

Guest somato
is there another alternative out there?

I've been using Fusion Voice Mail since I found out about it (via Snow02 IIRC). It is free and does pretty much the same thing as Verizon's. The only possible drawback is that you won't use your Verizon voicemail box anymore and instead use the Fusion one but it's easy to switch back if you don't like it.

http://www.fusionvoicemailplus.com/marketing/default.htm

Guest amdzero
So is the new Stock ROM available? I might give it a try.

new stock is not posted, but I will post it AFTER the sense dialer is skinned.

There IS NOT much change, only the memory is cooked with slot0 and recmodded some dlls.

What did he just say?

Well its a new technique I'm trying out, and yes I'll post it... later.

Guest mdkpnj

Not sure where to post this. I put in GChris titanium skin, which I've used on all titanium roms i've flashed for thr 910 and 920. For ssome reason oin this rom, when you try to add an application on home page, it works fine until you go to pick the icon, then the top portion of the screen does not scroll so you are sort of stuck.

Odd. any ideas?

Guest amdzero
Not sure where to post this. I put in GChris titanium skin, which I've used on all titanium roms i've flashed for thr 910 and 920. For ssome reason oin this rom, when you try to add an application on home page, it works fine until you go to pick the icon, then the top portion of the screen does not scroll so you are sort of stuck.

Odd. any ideas?

in my roms, I disable the vertical scroll bar as this is a known problem with the default samsung dialer.

If you want to go up or down, use the swype keyboard arrow keys. Tap "SYM" key till you see it.

you could turn the vertical scroll bar back on if you want but you have to use a registry editor.

Guest jezze boi
in my roms, I disable the vertical scroll bar as this is a known problem with the default samsung dialer.

If you want to go up or down, use the swype keyboard arrow keys. Tap "SYM" key till you see it.

you could turn the vertical scroll bar back on if you want but you have to use a registry editor.

Advanced Configuration does the trick

User Interface: Vertical scrollbar (Width) Horizontal scrollbar (Height)

Edited by jezze boi

Guest xlightwaverx

Swype has arrow keys built in? WTF I didn't know that.

Musta removed that png file :angry: :D ;)

X

Edit: Oh, one more thing. Anyone having issues with gmail on this ROM?

X, again.

Edited by xlightwaverx

Guest mdkpnj

That did the trick, never knew SWYPE had that. Thanks.

Guest Omega Ra

is this the ROM where you were able to have 90MB of RAM on boot?

EDIT: one question. I know you removed all SPlugins, I was in the main forum someone managed to get the SClock to work with the titanium cpr. I was wondering it you could get SMusic to work with the Titanium cpr as that panel controls Touchplayer, while CMusic controls WMP. And possibly SCalendar (or SAppointments I forget) so that it will work properly with the Samsung Calendar

EDIT2: did you use the faster main menu from the korean ROM?

Edited by Omega Ra

Guest taziwac

I've noticed that when launching IE, there is an error message that reads "Internet Explorer cannot download blank." I can hit cancel and proceed as normal, but was just wondering if anyone else is running into this problem. Other than that, everything is working great.

taziwac

Guest snapz54
I've noticed that when launching IE, there is an error message that reads "Internet Explorer cannot download blank." I can hit cancel and proceed as normal, but was just wondering if anyone else is running into this problem. Other than that, everything is working great.

taziwac

oh... yup... I see your problem right here... where you went wrong was the point where you clicked on and tried to use IE as your browser. Don't worry, it's a rookie mistake, you'll learn from it.

Guest taziwac
oh... yup... I see your problem right here... where you went wrong was the point where you clicked on and tried to use IE as your browser. Don't worry, it's a rookie mistake, you'll learn from it.

Wow! I walked right into that one.

Guest amdzero
is this the ROM where you were able to have 90MB of RAM on boot?

EDIT: one question. I know you removed all SPlugins, I was in the main forum someone managed to get the SClock to work with the titanium cpr. I was wondering it you could get SMusic to work with the Titanium cpr as that panel controls Touchplayer, while CMusic controls WMP. And possibly SCalendar (or SAppointments I forget) so that it will work properly with the Samsung Calendar

EDIT2: did you use the faster main menu from the korean ROM?

yes I did use the korean main menu, still looking into splugins for titanium.

Guest amdzero
Wow! I walked right into that one.

BAAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAH!

yeah I tried to take out the ie favorites and loading of vzw page, in the process it dorks up and just says cannot open about something. You should try to use other browsers anyway...

1. Opera Mobile 10

2. Opera Mini

3. uZard Web Browser

4. Skyfire

5. anything else but IE

Guest Omega Ra
yes I did use the korean main menu, still looking into splugins for titanium.

awesome. I will link the thread i saw in a minute.

edit: here it is CLICK

Edited by Omega Ra

Guest amdzero
Is this the ROM where you had over 90megs of free RAM on boot? or did you not release that yet??

not yet, shortly, I'm tieing up some loose ends on my Sense rom and then back to the stock I go. If not tonight then ZeroStock 90MB Ram will be tomorrow.