root the x10 mini ??????

Guest knudsen81

Guest knudsen81

Hello

I want to know will the mini be root like the big brother x10, or do devs think it's not worth it??????

I hope it will come

Edited by knudsen81

Guest spatuluk

+1!

The X10 Mini could definitely do with root, if only to ditch all the godawful Sony apps. I expect it'll need root even more badly when Android 2.1 comes out, and we lose a load of memory capacity.

Guest Robert Sydbrink

Gimmi

My brothers wife is from thailand and want fonts that support thai! I have the fonts and have it on my big X10 but ofc need the root access to fix it. I realy dont get why they dont just do fonts for all bigger languages. And in sweden there is alot of thai people.

Edited by Robert Sydbrink

Guest spatuluk

I think the phone is suffering a bit from being small.. you can guarantee the Wildfire will get rooted, despite being a similar (actually slightly inferior) phone, but because people perceive the X10 Mini to be a bit of a girls phone due to the size, no-one will touch it. :)

Guest knudsen81
I think the phone is suffering a bit from being small.. you can guarantee the Wildfire will get rooted, despite being a similar (actually slightly inferior) phone, but because people perceive the X10 Mini to be a bit of a girls phone due to the size, no-one will touch it. :)

the wildfire is rooted :-( and you right about the x10 mini, but i think is also a great phone like htc hero

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest James Kei

I use Z4root, just install apk, and one click, DONE ! :D

root, Z4root work for all my Android device, such as X10 mini, U8220, irobot APAD 7"in 2.1()16:9, irobot APAD 8"in 2.2 (3:4).