MCR r5 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest katun79
Isn't there a market where you can download these extras to your phone?

Brut Google maps aren't in market, but are good for everyone because they retain cache on sd card.

But this flame isn't useful, I made only a tip.

Guest syklitengutt

Got it to work, It was the circle battery mod (the old one with 6 pices in cirlcle that crashed it.

Anyone know where I can get a working one of theese?

Guest Ze Swiss

Hi all,

After buying and installing the RC5, I still looking for Titanium backup, is there a launcher or something like that ?

Guest dodolom

Hey guys,

I've installed this r5 and all is fine but there is an app for example that I want in this rom which is the Contacts that was in r3.1, how can I add that? Can I just bake a 3.1 rom and take the .apk file out of the zip file and install it on my phone? I can't imagine it'd be that simple.

I'd really appreciate some help.

Guest HearThatVoiceAgain
Paul, no updates today?:angry:

Jeez, give the guy a break. I want updates as much as anyone, but let him work his magic in his own good time.

Jeez, give the guy a break. I want updates as much as anyone, but let him work his magic in his own good time.

I was just wondering. Even without any updates Pau is usually always active on this forum

Guest HyperL

Hey there, no prebaked rom links for r4 or r5 here?

Trying to find a good Sense rom for some time now, am using Pays right now and it has some issues...

Guest Martin22
i think not, because everything is stable so far

Stable :angry: ? The network location is malfunctional in weather widget, also im not questioned about connection type when usb connection is used. :D

Edited by Martin22

Guest Jagdish
Stable :angry: ? The network location is malfunctional in weather widget, also im not questioned about connection type when usb connection is used. :D

You should maybe try and use the R4 kernel, all workin well on R5 with R4 kernel.

Guest Entreated

Had an issue with widgets when i rebooted after 2 days, some got moved around and some were no longer available and had to delete and re add.

This was after a wipe and no backups just a complete fresh install.

Edited by Entreated

Guest egeekuk
Brut Google maps aren't in market, but are good for everyone because they retain cache on sd card.

But this flame isn't useful, I made only a tip.

Sorry it wasn't intended as a flame!

Guest yumbelie

Anyone any idea how I get the HTC desire keyboard back? The one provided in this ROM appears to be missing the minimize key in the bottom left hand corner?

Guest DLDarklink
Had an issue with widgets when i rebooted after 2 days, some got moved around and some were no longer available and had to delete and re add.

This was after a wipe and no backups just a complete fresh install.

I had the same problem, but i think that it's being caused by the A2SD from Google. Most of the apps wont appear in the 'downloaded' section in the market either. Also, when device is connected to a computer (mass storage) all your apps that are installed on the SD-card will disappear :angry: when you unplug it, they will reappear. I wonder if you have the same problems

I had the same problem, but i think that it's being caused by the A2SD from Google. Most of the apps wont appear in the 'downloaded' section in the market either. Also, when device is connected to a computer (mass storage) all your apps that are installed on the SD-card will disappear :angry: when you unplug it, they will reappear. I wonder if you have the same problems

Regarding app disappearing when in mass storage mode: this is completly normal as device umounts sdcard from Android filesystem while in that mode (it's not visible for device).

Guest subvertbeats
Hi all,

After buying and installing the RC5, I still looking for Titanium backup, is there a launcher or something like that ?

Strangely I flashed an r5 bake today and Titanium was missing, despite me definitely selecting it.

I rebaked and flashed (the only difference in my baking options were that I didnt include World Clock second time round) and then Titanium was there....

So try a rebake and reflash

Guest kayceejayh
Anyone any idea how I get the HTC desire keyboard back? The one provided in this ROM appears to be missing the minimize key in the bottom left hand corner?

The one we have is the one intended for this release.. just press the 'Back' hardware button to minimize it.

Guest mrshark
Hey there, no prebaked rom links for r4 or r5 here?

Trying to find a good Sense rom for some time now, am using Pays right now and it has some issues...

you are the third in three pages to ask the same thing: read backward and use search function, thread does not start AFTER you post, usually...

Guest Kaare

Just press the back button to minimize the keyboard.

Guest fatboygrim
Stable :angry: ? The network location is malfunctional in weather widget, also im not questioned about connection type when usb connection is used. ;)

Both working fine for me :D

Edited by fatboygrim