[ROM][10/09/10] 6.5.x_Sense2.5_lite_English

Guest kydkylin

Guest terry188

I need help urgent..when I install WM6.5 to my omnia 2 via octans...my usb cable got problems...the WM6.5 not yet fully install and now can not turn on my phone and the octans can not detect my phone...anyone can help me??Very thanks..

Guest kydkylin
I need help urgent..when I install WM6.5 to my omnia 2 via octans...my usb cable got problems...the WM6.5 not yet fully install and now can not turn on my phone and the octans can not detect my phone...anyone can help me??Very thanks..

Maybe you should do as belows:

1.take off the phone's battery.

2.then put the battery in and don't root the phone.

3.new open the octans2.14, choose "erase the csc " and "preserve phon'e contents" and a .nb0 file in "pda", then press "detect"

4.connect the off-powered phone to the PC via a good usb cable

5.if everything goes OK, the "start download" should be usable and you can flash the phone

Hope this helps

Guest terry188
Maybe you should do as belows:

1.take off the phone's battery.

2.then put the battery in and don't root the phone.

3.new open the octans2.14, choose "erase the csc " and "preserve phon'e contents" and a .nb0 file in "pda", then press "detect"

4.connect the off-powered phone to the PC via a good usb cable

5.if everything goes OK, the "start download" should be usable and you can flash the phone

Hope this helps

It no works....seem the octans can not detect my phone...do u have others method or other software to write WM to the phone ram..very thanks for your help and info

Guest Lancez
It no works....seem the octans can not detect my phone...do u have others method or other software to write WM to the phone ram..very thanks for your help and info

i know it is frustrating but posting the same stuff in different threads is not gonna do any good. u need to tell us which rom did u flash and what happened during flashing.

Yes, 6.5.x jg5 sense 2.5 2018, but you may have to wait for some days for my cooking and test.

To change the ringtone, you could do as belows:

1.Create a folder named "My Ringtones" in my storage.

2.Copy whatever ringtones you like to this folder.

3.You can change your ringtone in Samsung Settings->Ring then.

kydkylin',你好!新特性这一版我用着有一个问题:同步连接没事,可大容

Guest kydkylin
这一版 用四键格与 输入号码格有区别吗?

我也不是很清楚。也许Lancez可以帮助你。

Edited by kydkylin

Hello there, is there any way to make the softkeys bar transparent? i tried the BGTweak mod but i get transparent bars everywhere else except for the sense..

I am very happy with this ROM.

But I noticed while typing the sms I cannot read what I am typing until return key is entered (letters/words being typed are filled in black).

Can someone offer solution.

Thank you.

My home page config:

Kydkylin's 6.5.x Sense 2.5_Lite_English JF5(6.5.5 23569) with

Cookies 1.8

Dinik_Anastasia_Taskbar_v1_1_0

V7Large_Tacchan23_Black_6.5.x

Dinik - Anastasia - CHT v1.0

Thank you to all contributors.

how did you make DINIK CHT work? I installed latest cookie home tab before CHT as i should but nothing happened...

Guest kydkylin
Hello there, is there any way to make the softkeys bar transparent? i tried the BGTweak mod but i get transparent bars everywhere else except for the sense..

Sorry, got no idear about it.Maybe google could help you.

kydkylin can you upload your ROMs in multiupload too? 4shared is good but sometime stuck!!!

Sorry, for me, 4shared is much more stable than multiupload in uploading and don't want to have a change.

Does this error was corrected in new version

59383498.jpg

Don't know.I never use HTC dialer so couldn't give you some help about this.

Guest IanOsborn

I've just flashed my phone with your JG5_23129 ROM. It's fabulous!!!!!!

Thank you so very much for making your excellent work available to all.

Guest Mr.Ball
the JG5 version, at Sense it cant display Thai(language) in square square that I can see,

I believed it coz from some setting parameter of Sense, so could you please guide to fix it

you can find some new thai font from PDA Mobiz.

Thanks for the amazing work, you arethe best!. I found a bug at the sms app when using resco keyboard, several blanks are inserted randomly and the cursor jumps, i cannot write nor delete properly using resco keyboard 6 with greek .Samsung keyboard -with english- seems to be working fine.

edit: i came across the same problem using finger keyboard with greek language so i guess it is a language bug.

Edited by mytie

Guest javed222

hello kydkylin

i had a problem with my phone. When i flashed with octans 2.14 ( eboot and pda ) octans fail on eboot download.

Now my i8000 is dead. Cant start it ,cant make hard rest, PC cant detect it, octans cant detect it...

Please help me.

Guest kydkylin
Thanks for the amazing work, you arethe best!. I found a bug at the sms app when using resco keyboard, several blanks are inserted randomly and the cursor jumps, i cannot write nor delete properly using resco keyboard 6 with greek .Samsung keyboard -with english- seems to be working fine.

edit: i came across the same problem using finger keyboard with greek language so i guess it is a language bug.

maybe.I just tried English and Chinese.Got no idear about other language.

Kydkylin: Can you please give us HTC dialer as a cab? Your ROM is otherwise very good and the performance is great. Good job once again :D

Sorry, haven't got a good htc dialer version yet.Maybe shadowangels could give you a hand as he already has cooked a version in his rom.

hello kydkylin

i had a problem with my phone. When i flashed with octans 2.14 ( eboot and pda ) octans fail on eboot download.

Now my i8000 is dead. Cant start it ,cant make hard rest, PC cant detect it, octans cant detect it...

Please help me.

Sorry, got no idear about eboot fail. Wish others could help.

Guest kydkylin
farsi&arabic not supported?

Haven't tried it, yet.

If you want to have a try, I think you still need to install the "ChineseSupport.cab" I pasted in the post #1 and do a softreset.

And if it still doesn't work, I think you could look at shadowangels's "Sense2.5-MultiLanguge" thread and ask him for some help.

Guest Sinistersky

cant you like upload the rom in just one rar instead of 3!? I downloaded the same files 15 times now..and everytime it says the file is either corrupted or damaged...doesnt matter if i open it with winrar or 7zip...i'm pissed...i really want to try this rom...it seems nice...WTF

Guest froggyman

Thanks for your speedy supply of sense Rom.

Now still on your JF5 6.5.5 version sense.

Any difference with your latest JG5?..Ahh..pondering whether to move to 6.5.3

( Hopefully..no more white squares floating around on 6.5.3)

Thanks for your sharing...good rom as it has always been.

Guest froggyman
cant you like upload the rom in just one rar instead of 3!? I downloaded the same files 15 times now..and everytime it says the file is either corrupted or damaged...doesnt matter if i open it with winrar or 7zip...i'm pissed...i really want to try this rom...it seems nice...WTF

I think there is a limit of file size in 1 upload..so he got no choice but to break them.

Others also have upload in few files.

I have not download yet..so can't really help you much.

maybe you can tell us which file you are facing problem... those have download may be able to help.

Cheers :D & have a nice day!

Edited by froggyman

Guest froggyman
Thanks for your speedy supply of sense Rom.

Now still on your JF5 6.5.5 version sense.

Any difference with your latest JG5?..Ahh..pondering whether to move to 6.5.3

( Hopefully..no more white squares floating around on 6.5.3)

Thanks for your sharing...good rom as it has always been.

@ KydKylin

Or will you be mading a 6.5.5 for 2018?? :D

Edited by froggyman