TITANIUM WEATHER FULL SCREEN WVGA UPDATED NEW IMAGES 05.10.2010 !!!!

Guest sv0911
Ok, guys.. Here's my Screen and my modified LockScreen (<THX to anzo97>)

fullweather.jpgfullweatherlock.jpg

Thank you sv0911!

Freezy1982,

which town/part of germany are you located my friend..??

Many many thanks for the screenshots...!!!!!

Looks absolutly great....!!!

Well done bro...!!!!!!!

;)

Enyoy....!!!!! :angry: :D

Guest marvmcsbest
OK,

thats allready a improvement..!!! :angry:

Now let´s see.... i think, now its only the mscr we have to change..!!

Just tell me on which device the Fullscreen-folder with the weatherimages is located on your phone...,

so that i can edit the mscr for you my friend..!!!

I have three folders in my phone

1. my device-programfiles-titanium weather-fullscreen

2. my device-mystorage-fullscreen

3. my device-storage card-fullscreen

Guest sv0911
I have three folders in my phone

1. my device-programfiles-titanium weather-fullscreen

2. my device-mystorage-fullscreen

3. my device-storage card-fullscreen

OK,

The Fullscreen-folder on: "1. my device-programfiles-titanium weather-fullscreen" is it empty..???

In this case copy the fullscreen folder which contains the images to:

" my device-programfiles-titanium weather" and overwrite the empty one...!

Softreset and look after updating the titaniumweather if it works..!!

If not, upload your mscr-file which is located under my device-programfiles-titanium weather, so

i can edit it..!!

Edited by sv0911

Guest marvmcsbest
OK,

The Fullscreen-folder on: "1. my device-programfiles-titanium weather-fullscreen" is it empty..???

In this case copy the fullscreen folder which contains the images to:

" my device-programfiles-titanium weather" and overwrite the empty one...!

Softreset and look after updating the titaniumweather if it works..!!

If not, upload your mscr-file which is located under my device-programfiles-titanium weather, so

i can edit it..!!

hello my friend,here are the mcr files...

mcr.rar

Guest sv0911
hello my friend,here are the mcr files...

Ok marvmcsbest,

try the attached mscr..! Just overwrite the default one...

Make sure that the weatherimages are located in:

my device/program files/titanium weather/fullscreen

Softreset and try again with updating titanium weather...!

TitaniumWeather.zip

Guest sv0911
i used the above attached mscr file on my device... it works... thanks alot.

Your welcome superman80,

i´m very glad that it´s working for you.!

How about a screenshot..?

Gr.sv0911

Guest marvmcsbest

sv0911 ,

Hello my friend still did not work for me,good for you superman its working ...anyway thanks atleast others might benefits your new mscr...I think the solution for me is to flash another rom.What rom is more compatible with titanium weather full screen?Another question,why is it that everytime I update the weather it always notify "invalid location change in options" but I got the loaction code from their website,my code is "ASI/PH/RP098/Pasay", is there any wrong with code...?thank you....

superman,

what version of rom you have in your phone?thanks

Edited by marvmcsbest

Guest sv0911
here is my screenshot:

Bro, this looks amazing..!!!!!

If you like you can also try my new images from post #51...!!! Specially with the dark

background on your screen..!!! Congratulations..!!!

And many thanks for the screenshot...!!

Gr. sv09111

Guest sv0911
sv0911 ,

Hello my friend still did not work for me,good for you superman its working ...anyway thanks atleast others might benefits your new mscr...I think the solution for me is to flash another rom.What rom is more compatible with titanium weather full screen?Another question,why is it that everytime I update the weather it always notify "invalid location change in options" but I got the loaction code from their website,my code is "ASI/PH/RP098/Pasay", is there any wrong with code...?thank you....

superman,

Very strange....!!

Ok, i used for the most twu2´s roms which all are fantastic... and very fast and smooth

I´m a 6.5.3 fan (6.5.3 with startbutton on left bottom).. But 6.5 or 6.5.3 is your choice..!!

The same with Alex823´s roms.... and many other here on modaco....!!

Now i´m using the fantastic jf5 beta from shadowangel...!! But it´s actually a sense rom...

On this rom if you want to use titanium, you have to install manually "je1 chome" and fix some other

things to make it running..!!

So, my suggestion is: twu2´s or Alex823 roms..!!

But.... no rom here on modaco is more better or worst... My suggestions refers only to my own

experiences....!!!

Greetings

sv0911

B.t.w.:

"invalid location change in options" but I got the loaction code from their website,my code is "ASI/PH/RP098/Pasay", is there any wrong with code...?

You have to make sure that the signs in the code looks exactly like this: EURlDElGM001lBaden-baden (l) and not with this (/) like

in yours: "ASI/PH/RP098/Pasay" You see the difference...?!? (l)=(/)

Edited by sv0911

Guest Freezy1982
wow, the lockscreen is very beautiful, how to change it this way, Mr.Freezy?

greetings from Benz-Town, Germany.

If you are ready to wait a little bit - I will post the lockscreen for you - but it isn't ready yet. I removed my attachment, because there are still some bugs in it. I will post it here, if it is ready :angry:

Guest marvmcsbest
Very strange....!!

Ok, i used for the most twu2´s roms which all are fantastic... and very fast and smooth

I´m a 6.5.3 fan (6.5.3 with startbutton on left bottom).. But 6.5 or 6.5.3 is your choice..!!

The same with Alex823´s roms.... and many other here on modaco....!!

Now i´m using the fantastic jf5 beta from shadowangel...!! But it´s actually a sense rom...

On this rom if you want to use titanium, you have to install manually "je1 chome" and fix some other

things to make it running..!!

So, my suggestion is: twu2´s or Alex823 roms..!!

But.... no rom here on modaco is more better or worst... My suggestions refers only to my own

experiences....!!!

Greetings

sv0911

B.t.w.:

"invalid location change in options" but I got the loaction code from their website,my code is "ASI/PH/RP098/Pasay", is there any wrong with code...?

You have to make sure that the signs in the code looks exactly like this: EURlDElGM001lBaden-baden (l) and not with this (/) like

in yours: "ASI/PH/RP098/Pasay" You see the difference...?!? (l)=(/)

thank you...

Guest Freezy1982

Hello guys... I think I found the bug in the LockScreen - here it is now! (WVGA Portrait only)

Thanks to anzo97

To get your lockscreen like this with the actual TitaniumWeather displayed - follow the steps below:

fullweatherlock.jpg

HowTo:

- Download the attachment and unrar this to your StorageCard or put it to your phone via ActiveSync

- Backup old LS_LockSceen_480x800 (you find it in \windows)

- Take TotalCommander or RescoExplorer and overwrite this file with the one from attachment

- Softreset!

Do this on your own Risk. If any Problems occours, I will try to help you - but I will not assume any liability if you damage your phone.

LS_LockScene_480x800.rar

Guest sv0911
Hello guys... I think I found the bug in the LockScreen - here it is now! (WVGA Portrait only)

Thanks to anzo97

To get your lockscreen like this with the actual TitaniumWeather displayed - follow the steps below:

fullweatherlock.jpg

HowTo:

- Download the attachment and unrar this to your StorageCard or put it to your phone via ActiveSync

- Take TotalCommander or RescoExplorer and overwrite this file with the one from attachment

- Softreset!

Do this on your own Risk. If any Problems occours, I will try to help you - but I will not assume any liability if you damage your phone.

Freezy1982,

thanks for sharing..!!!!!!!!!!

I think this great idea/solution has deserved to be on post #1 too...!!!!!

If you don´t mind i will mention it on post #1 under the line for "great ideas/solutions"...!!

Thanks again bro..!!!

Gr. sv0911

Guest Freezy1982
I think this great idea/solution has deserved to be on post #1 too...!!!!!

If you don´t mind i will mention it on post #1 under the line for "great ideas/solutions"...!!

Thanks again bro..!!!

Gr. sv0911

Of course you can! But please don't forget to mention anzo97.. It's his file and idea. I just port it to WVGA (and did a little bufix) :D

If there is more request in future, I can try to make a Landscape Version as well.. :angry:

Guest jlito

Thanks to anzo97

HowTo:

- Softreset!

hey Freezy what was the bug you mentioned?

btw since I have the original setup for the lockscreen (clock at the bottom and slider at the top), I had to put the image in a different place bc it wouldnt work unless I switched to the way you have yours set up, and I don't want to do that bc I actually like the slider at the top (IMO its easier to unlock when handling the cel with only one hand, just feels more natural for the thumb action).. I actually inserted the same line found in the titanium/splugin_480x800.cpr file in the LS_Global_480x800.cpr file...

cheers

Edited by jlito

Guest sv0911
Of course you can! But please don't forget to mention anzo97.. It's his file and idea. I just port it to WVGA (and did a little bufix) :D

If there is more request in future, I can try to make a Landscape Version as well.. :angry:

Absolutly my friend...!!!!!

just let us all keep this thread alive...!!! Because in my opinion Titanium has become a little underestimated

today skin these days....!!! And it deserves a little bit more attention... only because it has become one of the

older ones...

Of course the other skins are very great too.. But as i mentioned before this is only

my opinion... There are so many great ideas and stuff to play with this... and quite simple too...!!!

And there are so many "sleeping almost dead forums" out there on the net....!!! Thats why i´m usualy never

be active on threads/forums... Here on modaco it´s a joy and people treading each other very well for the most..!!

So, in the near future i will start one or two more threads here with many fine solutions/ideas according to Titanium skin....!!

Greetings

sv0911

Edited by sv0911

Guest sv0911

Hi Friends,

Because we are using MortScript i will inform you about a beta-release...

Today i took contact with the developer of MortScript for asking some questions.. Now i´m testing a Beta-release: MortScript-4.3b15..! So far it seems that some earlier bugs like in the 4.3b11 that after softreset allways a little window pops up.. has gone and i will test it for a wile..! If it works better then i will replace it in the cabs..!! If someone interested in to test the new beta (actually it´s not that new.. Dec.09 but can make a difference....!!!!) i attach it here for download..!!

Greetings

sv0911

MortScript_4.3beta15.zip

Edited by sv0911

Guest marvmcsbest
Hi friends,

here now some nice looking screenshots from my wife´s phone, using my own modificated neo titanium skin with my new nightcoloured weatherimages from post #51....:

hello,

At last the fullscreen titanium weather is already working for me,I just flashed another rom and replace the mscr files with your latest modified mscr you had given to me.Thank you very much for all your help and one more I like the icon their in left side of the background above,and I'm sure it really needs to make some program before you arrived from that...it looks great!

Guest Clemenzo

I tried adding fullscreen weather (480x800) to S2U2 but was not successful 100%. It does display the icon once you set S2U2 setting to 'UserWeather' and copied full screen images to overwrite those in S2U2 weather folder.

Not sure why the images are scaled down by S2U2. Hence to display them fullscreen is possible but would need much bigger images to have the icon position below the time. With that, we'll have many big images which is kind of waste. This is probably the same issue Omar Junior mentioned previously.

Unless we can do relative positioning or maybe add carriage returns to the string passed by Titanium weather to S2U2 in TitaniumWeather.mscr..

Guest superman80
sv0911 ,

superman,

i'm using the original rom i bought from samsung

PDA: I8000NXXIJ9

CSC:I8000XSOIJ2

PHONE:I8000DXIJ1

Guest craysor

thanks freezy, i will try it tomorrow. three questions.....

1. does the weather change on the default lockscreen

2. could i have more appointments

3. i would like to have the sense clock on the lockscreen....?

ive tried to use the nice big weather images in combination with s2u2 (copied to gfx/weather), but the images didnt appear centered, always on the left side. dont know why, ohther xda-devs have managed this, but not with the omnia II. ideas?

wish a nice sunday!

Guest sv0911
hello,

At last the fullscreen titanium weather is already working for me,I just flashed another rom and replace the mscr files with your latest modified mscr you had given to me.Thank you very much for all your help and one more I like the icon their in left side of the background above,and I'm sure it really needs to make some program before you arrived from that...it looks great!

marvmcbest

great that titanium weather is also now working for you..!!!

Youré welcome to upload a screenshot my friend..!!!! :lol:

Regarding to the images in page #51.. Me and my wife are using my own modificated neo titanium based on greatball and also fr. blazingwolf.. But it´s totaly modificated by myself..! I had the icons in my former rom on my i908 and there where

useless for omnia2, so i took one icon as example and modificated them by myself.. after i had to beg and to beg and to beg.. please please please... :angry: my wife to get the icon from her rom which i also made some time ago...:D It took some time but at last i got them.. ;) :D OK, just kidding...!! In my own neo titanium

skin there is no big white clock, absolutly no shadows.. and also absolutly no text on the screen..!!! The text/expandet information only appears by tapping the icons..!! because i like too see the wallpapers and not a screen with big fat clock or text like in a old commodore 64.. :( :lol: But thats only my own point of view...

marv, i can fix a cab for you with my own neo titanium.. but beware,... everything homemade by me.. :lol:

Let me know and i will fix it for you..

If you just want to use the icons, thats no problem either.. i can upload them too... and explain to you how to replace the default ones..!!!

Greetings

sv0911

Edited by sv0911