TITANIUM WEATHER FULL SCREEN WVGA UPDATED NEW IMAGES 05.10.2010 !!!!

Guest marvmcsbest
marvmcbest,

i´m very glad you are satisfied with the skin..!!!

Did you already installed showaco´s "CHome Editor v1.6 beta"..????

Surley you have..!! If not, i recommend to do so because with this app you can in a simple way

change the plugins you like to have on your titanium skin and also change the order of the icons..!!!

Enjoy your new titanium my friend..!!!

Gr. sv0911

YEs I installed already the ChHome editor and I really enjoying with the new titanium... :angry:

Guest Freezy1982

Nice Screenies, benven!

Did you install ComManagerItems from xda-developers? Is it possible to install TitaniumAddOns by a .cab without loosing FullscreenWeather?

Anyway I will install CHomeEditor tomorrow evening too! Seems to be a good solution for reaching some hidden items from Windows :angry:

Thanks for your suggestions sv911! Could be possible, that my script is broken - I will try to fix it when I come home from work and give you a report! (Perhaps I can do this with my PPC-Editor as well..)

For your info: There were no pictures copied to windows for a test :D

Guest benven

Hi freezy182. No, I did not install the CommManager for Titanium. However, I did install Taskanium, AT People, and Applications add ins, after I installed Titanium Weather. Everything works well. Thanks again for the lock screen.

Guest Freezy1982

Thanks for Info benven!

Also Thanks for your solution with the weather upgrade, sv0911! The script was wrong in two points - one Space was too much and the Pictures have to be located in \MyStorage (for me) and I put them to StorageCard.

Now it works and changes every Upgrade :D

For all who are using the Lockscreen with FullWeather: Changing the Background in Time is not possible (yet). The Lockscreen loads up after a softreset and store all Information until the next reset. If you update your Weather you have to do a softreset to apply the changes to your Lockscreen...

Probably there is another solution with Mortscript or sth. else... :angry:

Guest jlito
First I have to acknowledge that this LockScreen Layout isn't based on my ideas.. I only adapt anzo97's idea to the 480x800 resolution.

I'm new in editing Lockscreen so I need some more time to check out, which solutions are possible and how :angry:

This will cost some time - I don't have much at the moment - but I will work on this if I have some!

The two small bugs I have found and have corrected:

- the position of the Notification-Slider (at SMS, Notification or missed calls) was in the appointment field. Now it will appear shortly over the "normal" slider

- the Text Shadow of appointments was too visible and not correctly positioned - now it is :D

I could try to search for the position of the TitaniumWeatherPicturePosition in the LockScreen - perhaps I can adjust this to the bottom - and you can use your Silder on the Top ;) Would this satisfy your needs?

Don't worry about it.. the fullscreen weather is showing perfectly in my lockscreen the way I set it up (just doesnt update like for everyone else).

Instead of editing a line at the LS_Lockscreen file I added one in the LS_Global one.. I think it was simpler this way, and I didn't have to change any of the orginal parameters ...

tks

Guest sv0911
Sorry. Had to go play golf :angry: Some screenies attached. Too bad it's cloudy right now.

Hi benven,

thanks for the screenies..!!!! :D

Gr.sv0911

post-696397-1279552649_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1279552669_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1279552689_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1279552700_thumb.jpg

Guest sv0911
Thanks for Info benven!

Also Thanks for your solution with the weather upgrade, sv0911! The script was wrong in two points - one Space was too much and the Pictures have to be located in \MyStorage (for me) and I put them to StorageCard.

Now it works and changes every Upgrade :D

For all who are using the Lockscreen with FullWeather: Changing the Background in Time is not possible (yet). The Lockscreen loads up after a softreset and store all Information until the next reset. If you update your Weather you have to do a softreset to apply the changes to your Lockscreen...

Probably there is another solution with Mortscript or sth. else... :angry:

Freezy1982,

great that everything is finaly working for you..!!!!!

Gr. sv0911

post-696397-1279552850_thumb.jpg

Edited by sv0911

Guest sv0911

Hi Friends,

if you are interested in a "S2U2 "New realease 19.07.2010"

with working Full Screen Titanium Weather........??

Then i might have a new gift for you...!!

Thanks again for all your support, suggestions, patience and just a lot of fun

to getting Titanium Full Screen Weather running....!!

So, i made a cab for all of you with the newest s2u2 version 2.42.. and with Dinik´s

Anastasias Clock & Sliderstyle..!which you unfortunately have to install on: "Main Device"

Because of the imagesize in high quality as usual.. the cab 22 MB.

I tested and checked the cab several times and it´s working fine om my phone..!!

Beware friends, we are only talking about "titanium weather" - means in s2u2 = User Weather..,

not Manila or something similar.....!!

Look here: S2U2 TITANIUM WEATHER FULL SCREEN SV0911 Part 2

Gr.

sv0911

Guest pis1ke

Hi, to all members.....

I've just tried to install the titanium fullscreen weather, but it's impossible for to do it works.

i've been reading the full post, and i've tried everithing and it doesn't works.

These are the steps that i've followed (after a hard reset):

- Disable titanium

- Change the Splugin_480x800 by this other one splugin_480x800

- Install sdkcerts 2015

- install Net frame 3.5

- Install CHome

- Install the CAB that is in the first post (the one that it's made for work in main device, i think that it's the third CAB).

- Copy Fullscreen folder to My memory.

- enable titanium

- Go to titanium weather settings to put right code form my location.

- Save a full update

After that i can see the titanium weather panel showing the actual weather in my location, but don't show weather on background.

I've tried the instalation in "Main storage" and "My memory" coping the fullscreen folder every where to try it to work, but everytime it don't works...... :angry:

Can anyone help me??

Thanks.

Guest sv0911
Hi, to all members.....

I've just tried to install the titanium fullscreen weather, but it's impossible for to do it works.

i've been reading the full post, and i've tried everithing and it doesn't works.

These are the steps that i've followed (after a hard reset):

- Disable titanium

- Change the Splugin_480x800 by this other one splugin_480x800

- Install sdkcerts 2015

- install Net frame 3.5

- Install CHome

- Install the CAB that is in the first post (the one that it's made for work in main device, i think that it's the third CAB).

- Copy Fullscreen folder to My memory.

- enable titanium

- Go to titanium weather settings to put right code form my location.

- Save a full update

After that i can see the titanium weather panel showing the actual weather in my location, but don't show weather on background.

I've tried the instalation in "Main storage" and "My memory" coping the fullscreen folder every where to try it to work, but everytime it don't works...... :angry:

Can anyone help me??

Thanks.

Hi pis1ke,

some questions..:

You are using a rom in other language then english.???

Is it a stock rom or why you changed the splugins..?

What rom are you using ??

Maybe some other member here is using the same rom and know the issue..!!

Why hardreset..?? Or did you mean softreset..??

In the windows folder on your phone, is there a titaniumweather.png ??

Maybe we can figure it out together, in the last 5 days there where almost

1000 downloads of it and only a few members who had also some smal issues

with the mscr or cpr. but at least it worked also for them..!!

Gr. sv0911

Edited by sv0911

Guest pis1ke
Hi pis1ke,

some questions..:

You are using a rom in other language then english.???

Is it a stock rom or why you changed the splugins..?

What rom are you using ??

Maybe some other member here is using the same rom and know the issue..!!

Why hardreset..?? Or did you mean softreset..??

In the windows folder on your phone, is there a titaniumweather.png ??

Maybe we can figure it out together, in the last 5 days there where almost

1000 downloads of it and only a few members who had also some smal issues

with the mscr or cpr. but at least it worked also for them..!!

Gr. sv0911

First of all, thanks to help me.

I'm going to ask your questions:

- I'm using an spanish original rom (I'm from spain), and the have any modifications. The ver. is PDA:I8000BGIL2 CSC:I8000XECIL2 PHONE:I8000BGIL2

- I made a hard reset of the phone using *2676*3855#

- in the windows folder i not have any titaniumweather.png

- i not mentioned before, but i've installed mortscript 4.2 separately before install the titanium weather background CAB

I don't have any problem doing hard reset to make a new clean instalation.

If you need any other information, please just ask.

Thanks again.

Guest sv0911
First of all, thanks to help me.

I'm going to ask your questions:

- I'm using an spanish original rom (I'm from spain), and the have any modifications. The ver. is PDA:I8000BGIL2 CSC:I8000XECIL2 PHONE:I8000BGIL2

- I made a hard reset of the phone using *2676*3855#

- in the windows folder i not have any titaniumweather.png

- i not mentioned before, but i've installed mortscript 4.2 separately before install the titanium weather background CAB

I don't have any problem doing hard reset to make a new clean instalation.

If you need any other information, please just ask.

Thanks again.

Hi my Friend,

thanks for the quick response,

i think in your case the only reason that it is not working yet is because of the language..!!

For example, i know a german forum, where they tryed to get it to run on a germanlanguage rom

and that where not that easy, i think they didn´t managed it so far i know..!! I´m also from germany

but i prefere to flash only englishlanguage roms because thats for me the best way to prevent the

most possible compatibility-issues..!! For example it´s easy for me to change the

xt9 keybordsettings and some other things... And after a short time most people become usual with

no native languageroms and if they use after it a rom in there own language it feels strange.. :angry: ...

OK, thats only my own experience... :D

But before we try to find further solutions,

just tell me if your rom is completly in spanish...

because... if so,.. then it can be that the scripts not finding the right path.. You know, like

for example the folder in english roms called "Program Files" it´s called in german language

i think: "Programme" or Programme Ordner"... something like that....!!

You know what i mean..?!?!...

So, let me know...

Greetings

sv0911

Guest pis1ke
Hi my Friend,

thanks for the quick response,

i think in your case the only reason that it is not working yet is because of the language..!!

For example, i know a german forum, where they tryed to get it to run on a germanlanguage rom

and that where not that easy, i think they didn´t managed it so far i know..!! I´m also from germany

but i prefere to flash only englishlanguage roms because thats for me the best way to prevent the

most possible compatibility-issues..!! For example it´s easy for me to change the

xt9 keybordsettings and some other things... And after a short time most people become usual with

no native languageroms and if they use after it a rom in there own language it feels strange.. :angry: ...

OK, thats only my own experience... :D

But before we try to find further solutions,

just tell me if your rom is completly in spanish...

because... if so,.. then it can be that the scripts not finding the right path.. You know, like

for example the folder in english roms called "Program Files" it´s called in german language

i think: "Programme" or Programme Ordner"... something like that....!!

You know what i mean..?!?!...

So, let me know...

Greetings

sv0911

Hi, thanks again for your quick response.

The rom it's fully spanish, i don't flash the device any time.

A solution that i think that should go, it's than any one send me the paths on the english version, and i'll find the right paths for the spanish version. By this way, can made a script to modify it and can be used by other spanish users.

Thanks.

Guest sv0911
anyone been able to get this working with http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...vga-wqvga-qvga/ ?

Hi my Friend,

i used gchris titanium version some time ago and it is realy a great one...!!!!

You can give it a try...!!!! If it works, be welcome to post a screenshot here..!!

I´m not sure if it can used with the gchris titanium... But just ask him by yourself, he is very

helpfull and friendly fellow...!!!

If you just looking for a new titaniumskin, you can also look at the neo titanium shadow i made for myself, i uploded

it some days ago on this thread, look for post #118...!!

You can also look at this thread on xda

But gchris ones is absolutly worth to give it a try..!!!

Greetings

sv0911

Guest sv0911
Hi, thanks again for your quick response.

The rom it's fully spanish, i don't flash the device any time.

A solution that i think that should go, it's than any one send me the paths on the english version, and i'll find the right paths for the spanish version. By this way, can made a script to modify it and can be used by other spanish users.

Thanks.

Hi pis1ke,

maybe it´s only to change one path at the bottomline in the mscr..!

Look in your mscr for:

########################

###slovenec88###########

Sub FullscreenWeather

Fullnumber = RegRead ("HKLM","Software\Microsoft\CHome\TitaniumWeather\Page1","CurrentIcon")

Fullnumber = SubStr(Fullnumber, -6)

Copy("\My Storage\Fullscreen\"&Fullnumber,"\Windows\titaniumweather.png",TRUE)

RedrawToday

EndSub

Maybe you only have to change "My Storage" to the devicename where your Fullscreen-folder

is located... You can try it with the different devices (just make sure the fullscreen folder is

located there...) on your phone...

You can give it a try... Let me know how it goes...

Gr. sv0911

Edited by sv0911

Guest pis1ke
Hi pis1ke,

maybe it´s only to change one path at the bottomline in the mscr..!

Look in your mscr for:

########################

###slovenec88###########

Sub FullscreenWeather

Fullnumber = RegRead ("HKLM","Software\Microsoft\CHome\TitaniumWeather\Page1","CurrentIcon")

Fullnumber = SubStr(Fullnumber, -6)

Copy("\My Storage\Fullscreen\"&Fullnumber,"\Windows\titaniumweather.png",TRUE)

RedrawToday

EndSub

Maybe you only have to change "My Storage" to the devicename where your Fullscreen-folder

is located... You can try it with the different devices (just make sure the fullscreen folder is

located there...) on your phone...

You can give it a try... Let me know how it goes...

Gr. sv0911

Thanks.

Well i'm looking the paths, and can identify the correct path at "Copy("\My Storage\Fullscreen\"&Fullnumber,"\Windows\titaniumweather.png",TRUE)"

But just 2 questions:

- What is the function of that line?

- How can i modify that line and wich program can i use??

Thanks

Guest sv0911
Thanks.

Well i'm looking the paths, and can identify the correct path at "Copy("\My Storage\Fullscreen\"&Fullnumber,"\Windows\titaniumweather.png",TRUE)"

But just 2 questions:

- What is the function of that line?

- How can i modify that line and wich program can i use??

Thanks

The line is is a commend to copy the current updated weather code (numbers..) which is compared to the imagesnumbers

in the fullscreen folder and to put a copy allways called titaniumweather.png into the windows folder..!!

Just make a copy from the mscr with the file explorer on your phone and edit it on your computer with a ordinary texteditor.. :angry:

Thats all my friend..

Gr. sv0911

Guest superman80

hi sv0911,

refering to ur titanium neo, does it have to be winmo 6.5.3? i'm currently using winmo 6.5, will it work for me as well? thanks

Guest sv0911
hi sv0911,

refering to ur titanium neo, does it have to be winmo 6.5.3? i'm currently using winmo 6.5, will it work for me as well? thanks

Hi superman80,

i´m using a modificated jf5 rom with 6.5.3 in it, means start button on the bottom left side... and i

used already many different titanium skins on my rom also on 6.5. I never had problems with

that. Some members on xda using my neo titanium on there 6.5 rom.. Also no problems so far

i know..

You can give it a try.. Just make sure that you deactivate windows default before you install

the cab...! I´m still working on it.. because there still can be missing some icons depending on

what plugin is used in titanium.. For me it is ok as it is..

So my friend you very wellcome to try...!

Let me know how it works for you..!!

Gr.

sv0911

Guest superman80
Hi superman80,

i´m using a modificated jf5 rom with 6.5.3 in it, means start button on the bottom left side... and i

used already many different titanium skins on my rom also on 6.5. I never had problems with

that. Some members on xda using my neo titanium on there 6.5 rom.. Also no problems so far

i know..

You can give it a try.. Just make sure that you deactivate windows default before you install

the cab...! I´m still working on it.. because there still can be missing some icons depending on

what plugin is used in titanium.. For me it is ok as it is..

So my friend you very wellcome to try...!

Let me know how it works for you..!!

Gr.

sv0911

i tried it and i cant get the clock to show... this is my screenshot below.... please advice... thanks

post-600225-1279766943_thumb.png

Guest sv0911
i tried it and i cant get the clock to show... this is my screenshot below.... please advice... thanks

Hi superman80,

that is the way i designed the neo titanium because i don´t like to see the clock

but no problem my friend..!!

I changed for you the titanium_480x800.cpr. Just download the attached one and put it in your windows folder

overwriting the default one.. with total comander or resco explorer or skkv explorer......

But before that disable windows default..!! Make softreset after this..!!

Thats all, here you go..

The clock is back..!! :(

Enjoy my friend and you are welcome to post a screenshot.. :(

Gr. sv0911

Titanium_480x800_with_clock.zip

post-696397-1279791593_thumb.png

Edited by sv0911

Guest sv0911

SV0911 Neo Titanium Shadow......

can not get it working.

This may be the problem?. my ROM is JE3.

I need to do a hard reset to install?