TITANIUM WEATHER FULL SCREEN WVGA UPDATED NEW IMAGES 05.10.2010 !!!!

Guest sv0911
well as soon as i get it to work on our stock rom i will put the details on the forum, for the moment i just spent 2hours cleaning up the mess i had in my cpr ,

i am reuploading it , the firts is a load of crazy numerous repeat of the files ( and it did work like that without showing the weather image im after )

Greg330,

please try the attached splugins_cpr i modificated for you..

Let me know how it goes...

Gr.

sv0911

To_Greg_SPlugins_480x800.zip

Guest sv0911
hi bro,

i tried ur modified cpr file but still the same... the "PM" still incomplete. My screenshot is below:

Bro,

i´m looking for a solution...

I let you know as soon i found the issue..! :(

Gr. sv0911

Guest Greg330

excellent , i can now see the weather in fullsceen ...

only i think i have a problem :P

could you please tell me what you have changed to manage this as i really am curious of understanding why i couldn't get it to work

thanks anayway :( :P :(

post-612234-1280013352_thumb.jpg

Guest sv0911
excellent , i can now see the weather in fullsceen ...

only i think i have a problem :P

could you please tell me what you have changed to manage this as i really am curious of understanding why i couldn't get it to work

thanks anayway :( :P :(

Wow man..!

That looks realy great..!!!

I see you also washed and polished your car..!! Extra for the screenshot..? Well,.. thanks for this..! B)

You know i just had to write the complete cpr new by compare with a default one, let me say in this way,.. i started again

from zero.. and written everything new..

Enjoy my friend..!

Gr. sv0911

Guest Greg330

lol thanks for evey thing :(

lol , no unfortunatly, i only have an M3 E30 and an E30 S50 ( M3 3L 6spd )

if i had that id sell it for as many classics as i could :(

but i still dont understand how i have 2 of the tabs centered ,and the rest to the left ....:P i m lookgin at why :P leave a little work B)

ps , i got it the way i needed , for this i used your file, took the line from the top that is the same as the one in red in the rtf pasted it on the cpr i had cleaned ( xith a lot more tabs )

then i took the hole titanium weather part but only pasting from

<Layer ID="TitaniumWeatherExpanded" Width="480" Height="180" Visible="False">

<Layer ID="Page">

<Image ID="CurrentIcon" Left="25" Top="-3" Width="120" Height="120" />

<Image ID="Day2Icon" Left="194" Width="70" Height="70" />

<Image ID="Day3Icon" Left="264" Width="70" Height="70" />

<Image ID="Day4Icon" Left="334" Width="70" Height="70" />

<Image ID="Day5Icon" Left="404" Width="70" Height="70" />

<Image ID="ForecastIcon" Left="30" Top="-3" Width="110" Height="110" />

<Text ID="CurrentTemp2" Top="-8" Width="175" Height="50" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter"

--code taken out to littne the post but you want all that is between layer id and Text at the botom --

<Layer ID="TitaniumWeatherCondensed" Width="480" Height="60" Visible="False">

<Layer ID="Page">

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="20" Top="8" Width="460" Height="52" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="15" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" VerticalAlignment="Middle" HorizontalAlignment="Left" Text="voicemail">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />

</Text>

so i dont know what the extra line is , but when i pasted the new lines on the old ones i had a down space for the layer closings ... so i guess i had messed it up by loosing a line ... thanks .. i'll try and explain to my french pal when i totaly got the mess i made cleaned up :D

a great huray for you man .. thanks again....

and thanks to all for the many icon set you provided :D superbe i just don't know wich to use i like them all :D

Edited by Greg330

Guest superman80
Ok,

let´s see...

Again edited...

Please try the attached cpr..! :(

Gr.sv0911

hi bro,

i still cant get the M to show on PM.... only P is visible.....

no need to edit anymore... i'll just it as it is.... thanks for all the effort.

Guest Corki2

Hello,

I downloaded the Full Screen Weather to my Omnia i920 and after replacing the mscr with the one from post #81, I was able to get it working beautifully. I wish to thank sv0911 for this gift and for his patience and willingness to assist everyone who experienced problems getting it working. Also thank you Freezy1982 for the lock screen modification.

Here are my screen shots

post-411926-1280062911_thumb.jpgpost-411926-1280062938_thumb.jpg

Corki :(

Guest sv0911
Hello,

I downloaded the Full Screen Weather to my Omnia i920 and after replacing the mscr with the one from post #81, I was able to get it working beautifully. I wish to thank sv0911 for this gift and for his patience and willingness to assist everyone who experienced problems getting it working. Also thank you Freezy1982 for the lock screen modification.

Here are my screen shots

Corki :(

Corki,

i have to thank you and all the other users..!!!

Because of you and all the other users who posting there own ideas or solutions and

also screenshots this thread is still alive..!!! By this way we can realy share great designs and a

lot of fun.... and maybe winning som new pals from all over the world...!!!! (Just look for example

at the amazing designs which our french speaking friends have created...!!!!!)

I´m just a designfreak who like to share ideas and other related stuff... :(

We also inspirate users to try different ways of creating great designs, cabs and so on..!!

So, great thanks my friend for your response and your screenshots..!!!

Now just enjoy your new great style while sitting on the couch and crack a beer...

Greetings

sv0911

post-696397-1280069784_thumb.gif

Edited by sv0911

Guest asus535

Thank you for converting that wonderful panel to WVGA.

But people using stock ROMs as I am, also want to use that panel.

I updated my post #3, and added post #181 to my thread: http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...anels-easy-way/

Main differences:

1- I'm using Stock ROMs, so my main cpr file is SPlugins_480x800.cpr instead of Titanium_480x800.cpr. We are using a different ATPluginInstaller.exe file, which I modified myself.

Your ATPluginInstaller.exe copies lines from default.plg to Titanium_480x800.cpr, and mine copies lines from default.plg to SPlugins_480x800.cpr

2- I don't prefer a pre-edited main cpr file (you included a Titanium_480x800.cpr file in your installation file). So I deleted it. we only need below line, as 3rd line to be included in main cpr file:

<Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-33" Width="480" Height="800" Source="\Windows\titaniumweather.png"/>
3- I changed "\My Storage" to "\Storage Card" in last lines of TitaniumWeather.mscr of your installer:
Sub FullscreenWeather

Fullnumber = RegRead ("HKLM","Software\Microsoft\CHome\TitaniumWeather\Page1","CurrentIcon")

Fullnumber = SubStr(Fullnumber, -6)

Copy("\My Storage\Fullscreen\" & Fullnumber ,"\Windows\titaniumweather.png",TRUE)

RedrawToday

EndSub

4- Your cab file was compressed, and my WinCE Cab Manager V2.1 was crashing when adding or removing files, I un-ticked compressed property.

5- Are you sure that, HTCSensors.dll file is needed in the installation folder?

So, people who have stock roms, can use that wonderful panel, by downloading from my omniaii-and-titanium-panels-easy-way thread, as usual.

Edited by asus535

Guest sv0911
Thank you for converting that wonderful panel to WVGA.

But people using stock ROMs as I am, also want to use that panel.

I updated my post #3, and added post #181 to my thread: http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...anels-easy-way/

Main differences:

1- I'm using Stock ROMs, so my main cpr file is SPlugins_480x800.cpr instead of Titanium_480x800.cpr. We are using a different ATPluginInstaller.exe file, which I modified myself.

Your ATPluginInstaller.exe copies lines from default.plg to Titanium_480x800.cpr, and mine copies lines from default.plg to SPlugins_480x800.cpr

2- I don't prefer a pre-edited main cpr file (you included a Titanium_480x800.cpr file in your installation file). So I deleted it. we only need below line, as 3rd line to be included in main cpr file:

<Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-33" Width="480" Height="800" Source="\Windows\titaniumweather.png"/>
3- I changed "\My Storage" to "\Storage Card" in last lines of TitaniumWeather.mscr of your installer:
Sub FullscreenWeather

Fullnumber = RegRead ("HKLM","Software\Microsoft\CHome\TitaniumWeather\Page1","CurrentIcon")

Fullnumber = SubStr(Fullnumber, -6)

Copy("\My Storage\Fullscreen\" & Fullnumber ,"\Windows\titaniumweather.png",TRUE)

RedrawToday

EndSub

4- Your cab file was compressed, and my WinCE Cab Manager V2.1 was crashing when adding or removing files, I un-ticked compressed property.

5- Are you sure that, HTCSensors.dll file is needed in the installation folder?

So, people who have stock roms, can use that wonderful panel, by downloading from my omniaii-and-titanium-panels-easy-way thread, as usual.

asus535,

thanks for your great solution my friend...!!!

I will post it on page 1 under: GREAT SOULUTIONS FROM OUR FRIENDS ON THIS THREAD

Bro, you saved me a lot of work...!!!!

Regarding to HTCSensors.dll i hade some users on xda who had problems to get this to to run

smoothly that why i decided to implement it like slovenec88 did.

Thanks for sharing...!!! And drop in every now and then bro, because i have for the future

more stuff going on.. :(

Greetings

sv0911

Guest sv0911

NOW TO ALL OUR TITANIUM WEATHER FULLSCREEN FRIENDS !!!!!!!!!

HERE IS A NEW GIFT TO ALL OF YOU:

TITANIUM WEATHER FULL SCREEN "sv0911 BURNING SUN" IMAGES

Designed by me.....

More realistic and colourfull big images..!!

If you like it, just download the zipfile and overwrite your existing images,

but make sure to backup your default ones..!!!!

Enjoy Friends..: sv0911 BURNING SUN

post-696397-1280158946_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1280158969_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1280158994_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1280159017_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1280159039_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1280159065_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1280159089_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1280159116_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1280159141_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1280159168_thumb.jpg

Edited by sv0911

Guest jlito
lol thanks for evey thing :(

lol , no unfortunatly, i only have an M3 E30 and an E30 S50 ( M3 3L 6spd )

if i had that id sell it for as many classics as i could :(

but i still dont understand how i have 2 of the tabs centered ,and the rest to the left ....:P i m lookgin at why :P leave a little work B)

ps , i got it the way i needed , for this i used your file, took the line from the top that is the same as the one in red in the rtf pasted it on the cpr i had cleaned ( xith a lot more tabs )

then i took the hole titanium weather part but only pasting from

<Layer ID="TitaniumWeatherExpanded" Width="480" Height="180" Visible="False">

<Layer ID="Page">

<Image ID="CurrentIcon" Left="25" Top="-3" Width="120" Height="120" />

<Image ID="Day2Icon" Left="194" Width="70" Height="70" />

<Image ID="Day3Icon" Left="264" Width="70" Height="70" />

<Image ID="Day4Icon" Left="334" Width="70" Height="70" />

<Image ID="Day5Icon" Left="404" Width="70" Height="70" />

<Image ID="ForecastIcon" Left="30" Top="-3" Width="110" Height="110" />

<Text ID="CurrentTemp2" Top="-8" Width="175" Height="50" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter"

--code taken out to littne the post but you want all that is between layer id and Text at the botom --

<Layer ID="Page">

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="20" Top="8" Width="460" Height="52" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="15" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" VerticalAlignment="Middle" HorizontalAlignment="Left" Text="voicemail">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" />

</Text>

so i dont know what the extra line is , but when i pasted the new lines on the old ones i had a down space for the layer closings ... so i guess i had messed it up by loosing a line ... thanks .. i'll try and explain to my french pal when i totaly got the mess i made cleaned up :D

a great huray for you man .. thanks again....

and thanks to all for the many icon set you provided :D superbe i just don't know wich to use i like them all :D

Greg330, the part of the code which controls the justification of the text on titatinum, when the pannel is not selected, is this (always under the "...Condensed" sections):

<Layer ID="Page">

</Text>

you can change that to left, center or right. Also if you noticed, all the other values in this line are pertaining the text layout on the screen (font size/type, width/height of the line, and which position it starts on the screen from left to right)

hope this makes it clear for you..

cheers

Guest Freezy1982

What nice new BurningWeather! :(

This is not only Weather on your Screen - It's Art! Very nice work! Thanks for sharing!

Would you like to share your Titanium&WindowsSkin as well? Your new weather "Icons" and your Skin fits very well!

Guest sv0911
What nice new BurningWeather! :P

This is not only Weather on your Screen - It's Art! Very nice work! Thanks for sharing!

Would you like to share your Titanium&WindowsSkin as well? Your new weather "Icons" and your Skin fits very well!

Freezy1982,

great thanks for your response..!!!!!

Don´t forget... without your great solutions and the other users response to keep a thread like

this alive there where no created stuff like this.. So my friend, all credit goes to you and the other users who

share their oppinions, ideas and great solutions..!!! :( :(

If you like to use my own modificated/created Neo Titanium skin.....,..

No Problem...

Just look for it here..........;-))))

You are very welcome to give it a try...!!

Greetings

sv0911

Guest sv0911
thank you my friend for another new gift for us,it's really amazing!

You are very welcome bro..!

Tomorrow i will also upload my new created Full Weather images for the s2u2...!

Enjoy

Gr. sv0911

Guest Greg330

@jlito

thanks :( i found that just after i posted the question :( at least it could help some else :P

thanks again :P

@SV0911

superbe screens... thanks.

Sv0911, you are simply an artist!!!

Very very very BIG compliment!

If you was a lady... I should get married with you :-D

Really thanks for your great work!

Bye

Guest sv0911
Sv0911, you are simply an artist!!!

Very very very BIG compliment!

If you was a lady... I should get married with you :-D

Really thanks for your great work!

Bye

Hmmmmmmmmm.....

I just could borrow some nice looking stayups and nice underwear from my wife

but i think she don´t like the idea.... OOOuuch.... :( I just got a clap on my head

from my wonderful beautiful lovingly understanding wife.. Ouch.. :( Ouuuuch.... :P

OK, i take it back......!!!

WovW,

great thanks for your response and compliment..!! :P

I just crashed my whole system while updating my S2U2 Thread....

Greetings

sv0911

Guest sv0911
Thanks for getting this working. My screens:

Hi Snow02,

great thanks for your response..!!!!!

Your theme looks realy cool..!!!!

Thanks for sharing..!!! :(

Greetings

sv0911