I8000 LITE ROMs by Lancez

Guest Lancez

Guest speedfrog

:angry: i didnt read the word use :D

I thought it was "JE2's cabs for additional apps." ;)

Edited by speedfrog

Guest night.fox
JF5 v.T is on 1st post now. enjoy :D thanks Twu2 for giving me his permission.

woo hoo.. thanks bro... downloading now :angry:

Guest night.fox

@ speedfrog

got a question for you bro..... cause I always see you post mirror links for rapidshare

I always got the message connection time out.... on all rapid share links.. not only to you but all rapid links..... of course I am just free user he he.... do you what can I do?

Guest night.fox
Rapidshare mirror - JF5 v.T

nightfox, i have never had that problem, maybe because i have premium,

well could have be. Thanks anyway bro

Oh by the way speedfrog. I tried clicking your mirror, I think there was a mistake on your post........

this was the link http://ttp//rapidshare.com/files/407715265...rsion_T.7z.html

I think you have mistype the "ttp" after the http://

Edited by night.fox

Guest night.fox

Hey Lancez,

Just flashed to your JF5 T version :angry: many thanks

I just noticed bro, on your previous JF5, you have a very nice battery icon. But with this, it was only number. on the previous, there was a bttery icon inside is a number with % but this time it is only number.... anything that I can do to get that nice battery icon with a number? thanks

Guest Lancez
Hey Lancez,

Just flashed to your JF5 T version :angry: many thanks

I just noticed bro, on your previous JF5, you have a very nice battery icon. But with this, it was only number. on the previous, there was a bttery icon inside is a number with % but this time it is only number.... anything that I can do to get that nice battery icon with a number? thanks

i think it is better,bigger,easier to read along with bigger 3g,H icons. but if u like previous one, i'll upload a cab in the morning.

Guest Job21

Hi Lancez, thanks for ur last piece of advice to hard-reset. I'm happy with this upgrade from previous ZHIL2 (although an half blood Chinese rom, still good enough) [and apology to Master Twu2, i didn't listen to u when first flashing ur initial ZHJC2, thus encountering the msg box error]

back to the theme, I thought I read someone ask for similar question but can't find the answer. That is

do I have to install openGL / .net framework 3.5+ / flashlite seperately? thx

Edited by Job21

Guest Lancez
Hi Lancez, thanks for ur last piece of advise to hard-reset. I'm happy with this upgrade from previous ZHIL2 (the half blood Chinese rom, still good enough) [and apology to Master Twu2, i didn't listen to u when first flashing ur initial ZHJC2]

back to the theme, I thought I read someone ask for similar question but can't find the answer. That is

do I have to install openGL / .net framework 3.5+ / flashlite seperately? thx

.net framwork and flashlite r already in the ROM. openGL no. get openGL file from Ginkage's thread then rename to libgles_mn.dll, then copy into windows folder.

Guest night.fox
i think it is better,bigger,easier to read along with bigger 3g,H icons. but if u like previous one, i'll upload a cab in the morning.

that would be great... many thanks again bro

Guest Lancez
lancez your not into sense roms anymore?

i like sense ROMs, but since we already have some of the best chefs out there, Shadowangle, Kydkylin,Rapid,Ryzry and Enrico, to name a few. so i wouldn't embarrass myself to come up with something worthless :angry:

can u guys specify which ROM are u using as well as which version of photo album have u installed? after u installed photo album cab, it will replace the pictures & videos.lnk on start menu. if u r on JE4, try the cab from twu's JE2, if u r on JC2 try the cab from twu's JC2. those 2 cabs are different, so it might be the problem. i'm using ZHJC2 now, and photo album works fine. i installed on main memory.

thx for the reply and help Lancez..

Guest HAL_9000

Many thanks for JF5_v.T Lancez! You are on good way to become the best cooker on i8000.

Actually you are the fastest cooker ever. :angry:

Guest night.fox
the version T's screenshot, when u have chance. coz i have already flashed to my next release :D thank you.

next release? so quick ha ha

ok i will get it.....

Hey bro, do you know the program shake and save? Tried installing it but seems to be cannot be started.... i wonder why :angry:

Edited by night.fox