MCR r23 Development Archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Sylar2010

Can this script work with r23?

LED_ON.sh

#!/system/bin/bash

while [ true ] ; do

if [ `cat /sys/devices/i2c-0/0-0066/leds/button-backlight/subsystem/lcd-backlight/brightness` -ne 0 ] ; then

echo 255 > /sys/devices/i2c-0/0-0066/leds/button-backlight/brightness;

fi;

sleep 2;

done

&

Place this into /sdcard/gscript

Then use gscript and create a new one.

I called mine LED

bash /sdcard/gsript/LED_on.sh &

Guest yankyjz

Hey guys I was with this rom since alpha 6 but it was time to move on just like Paul has! If you want a rom with a dev that stands behind his work, updates constantly (each update is much better than the last) , answers your questions & gives status updates then check out Evil_D on xda! His Sense Froyo rom is awesome. Just about everything works but he is always working on making it better!

I guess I got my moneys worth out of my subscription here but in needs a "wip" that is actually being worked on!

No offense to Paul or anyone else, just my opinion.

Peace & love

PS. Its free!

Guest nuckelhed
Hey guys I was with this rom since alpha 6 but it was time to move on just like Paul has! If you want a rom with a dev that stands behind his work, updates constantly (each update is much better than the last) , answers your questions & gives status updates then check out Evil_D on xda! His Sense Froyo rom is awesome. Just about everything works but he is always working on making it better!

I guess I got my moneys worth out of my subscription here but in needs a "wip" that is actually being worked on!

No offense to Paul or anyone else, just my opinion.

Peace & love

PS. Its free!

Yeah...Evil's ROM is pretty siic!! Most stuff works and there is a US English selection. :huh:

hi, does you guys have sync problem? mine, every 2 hours, my n1 will auto sync non stop. its consumed my battery if i forgot to turn it off :huh: since paul also not answering this..

Guest lilHermit

Hi guys,

With the permission of Paul I have put together a version of his r23 alpha release which has Native N1 Trackball notification functionality plus Trackball Alert support (with the app pre-installed)

Download [here]

~

Hi guys,

With the permission of Paul I have put together a version of his r23 alpha release which has Native N1 Trackball notification functionality plus Trackball Alert support (with the app pre-installed)

Download [here]

~

awesome... :huh:

Guest ChrisSpera
Hi guys,

Download [here]

~

Thanks, lilHermit! I appreciate the work, and love Trackball Alert.

Guest kamasi36
is this picking up where 22.1 left off? or is there still going to be updates to 22.x?

Get Evil 1.04 everything is working. BT, 720p and FM radio. Best desire port so far and made the most progress.

Guest prgopala
Get Evil 1.04 everything is working. BT, 720p and FM radio. Best desire port so far and made the most progress.

yeah... evil has made most of the progress in the desire to nexus port.... Apart from the black clock widget and overall black theme i just love that rom... not sure where the r23 is heading... i am disappointed with my money spent here.... coz i had bought the ad free just after seeing the r23 initial post... i knew it would pay back when paul releases more of the alpha... but sadly as of today i have just cooked two roms from modaco...

Guest udar_molota
Hi guys,

Download [here]

~

Thank you, lilHermit.

But now I have opening screen like in original Nexus (to side strips instead of one) and no automatically weather recognition on weacher clock widget. I don't know yet if it is only two these things or there are more.

Guest DarthRazor

Since there is no update on this post or status I am really glad that it is still worth my money paid... I can read all the Paul boo'ing posts of all the users of Modaco.. AdFree !! :huh:

Guest Scott Ricketts
Desire r8 has been released today, so i'm working on the N1 bits for it now. :huh:

P

Saw that on twitter. I'll wait on flashing Evil's ROM for this.

Danke Paul, thanks for taking the time to work on this. Even if it never got updated, your Desire ROM got me into modding my N1, which has been a great joy to me and well worth the ad free subscription.

Guest techlogik
Hi guys,

Download [here]

~

How about trackball alert in KingxKlick's Desire port?

Guest galeraloca
Saw that on twitter. I'll wait on flashing Evil's ROM for this.

Danke Paul, thanks for taking the time to work on this. Even if it never got updated, your Desire ROM got me into modding my N1, which has been a great joy to me and well worth the ad free subscription.

+ 1

I knew it was worth the wait

thanks Paul!