CLOSED: Win a HTC HD Mini with MoDaCo and superetrader

Guest PaulOBrien

htchdmini.png

Would you like to win a HTC HD Mini?

Then you may well be in luck, MoDaCo and superetrader are giving two handsets away... and entering couldn't be easier!

Entry 1 (superetrader) - simply visit the superetrader website and sign up for their newsletter. That's it... you're in the draw!

Entry 2 (MoDaCo) - each follower of @modaco, @modacoandroid and @paulobrien will get 1 entry into our draw, so follow all 3 for the best chance to win. In addition, you can receive another entry by clicking the 'tweet' option to the right of this post.

Simple eh? :angry:

The terms and conditions of the MoDaCo portion of the competition are as follows:
  • The judge's decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
  • One winner will receive a new UK supplied, unlocked HTC HD Mini. Worldwide postage is included, the recipient will be responsible for any incurred custom fees.
  • The competition is open until 00:00 am on 2nd August 2010 BST.
  • The winner will be contacted via Twitter Direct Message and must respond within 7 days, otherwise an alternative winner will be drawn.
  • Automated / bulk entries will be disqualified

Good luck! :D

P

Hey Paul. Do existing followers get an entry or only new followers?

All my followers at the draw time. So that includes existing followers. :angry:

P

Guest death1246
All my followers at the draw time. So that includes existing followers. :angry:

P

Awsome ill follow the other 2 I hope I win! :D

Guest famewolf

htchdmini.png

Would you like to win a HTC HD Mini?

Then you may well be in luck, MoDaCo and superetrader are giving two handsets away... and entering couldn't be easier!

Entry 1 (superetrader) - simply visit the superetrader website and sign up for their newsletter. That's it... you're in the draw!

Entry 2 (MoDaCo) - each follower of @modaco, @modacoandroid and @paulobrien will get 1 entry into our draw, so follow all 3 for the best chance to win. In addition, you can receive another entry by clicking the 'tweet' option to the right of this post.

Simple eh? :angry:

The terms and conditions of the MoDaCo portion of the competition are as follows:

• The judge's decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
  • One winner will receive a new UK supplied, unlocked HTC HD Mini. Worldwide postage is included, the recipient will be responsible for any incurred custom fees.
  • The competition is open until 00:00 am on 2nd August 2010 BST.
  • The winner will be contacted via Twitter Direct Message and must respond within 7 days, otherwise an alternative winner will be drawn.
  • Automated / bulk entries will be disqualified

Good luck! :D

P

<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.modaco.com%2Fcontent%2Fwindows-mobile-news%2F313873%2Fwin-a-htc-hd-mini-with-modaco-and-superetrader%2F&layout=standard&show_faces=true&width=450&action=like&colorscheme=light&height=80" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:450px; height:80px;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

Not so simple for those who choose not to use facebook/twitter.

Guest thelondonthing

Paul, sorry to post off-topic - but is there any chance we can have an update in this thread?

We've been waiting three months for you to post some more substantial news, but things have been just as dead on MoDaCo lately as they have been over the last year.

The fact that you've come back to us with yet more promotional activities and development of commercial opportunities for the site, but left us waiting with no further information about this supposed renaissance of news and activity, doesn't exactly inspire confidence that you're serious about reversing the decline in quality of the site over the last twelve months.

Are there going to be any actual improvements to the site, or are you just focusing all of your efforts on making more money?

I hate to be so brusque about this all, but your faithful community have been waiting a long time for you to make good on your promise, and it seems like our only reward is more stagnation, and the appearance at least that no development is happening save for those developments that line the MoDaCo purse.

Should we give up and sod off somewhere else, or are you actually committed to the community and to making MoDaCo a thriving hub of discussion and news once more?

Edited by thelondonthing

Guest andrew.mazlim
Thats what we are all waiting to hear

I guess, is been some time now; is there no one winner yet?

(It's a good device, although I would like better if there was a HD2 to win.)

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest mwright
So, who's the lucky tweeter then?

Ok - so the 2nd Aug has passed. Also the 7 day reply period. So has anyone won? I am guessing it is not me (I never win anything :D ) but it would be nice to know.

Guest PayableOnDeath
The winner has been contacted via Twitter DM. :D

P

Is

Entry 1 (superetrader)
a separate thing? as you cant Twitter DM someones email address and supertrader didnt ask for a twitter account ID?

Guest mwright
Is a separate thing? as you cant Twitter DM someones email address and supertrader didnt ask for a twitter account ID?

The supertrader draw was made a while ago and is completely seperate as I understand it.

Guest PayableOnDeath
The supertrader draw was made a while ago and is completely seperate as I understand it.

Ah yes, your right, me = Fail :D

MoDaCo and superetrader are giving two handsets away

The winner for the SuperEtrader side of the competition was Maulana from Indonesia.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PayableOnDeath

I noticed it when it came in to my inbox, first time I think I have noticed spam on here.

I am surprised its not been dealt with, There again I guess it does depend on if anyone used the report post button to let the MOD's that its spam.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.