Anyway to store apps/games on micro SD card ?

Guest RJ84

Hi,

I updated my Pulse from 1.5 to 2.1 the other day. I was just wondering whether there is anyway to store some of the apps and/or games on the SD card(or any other way round the problem) because the phone storage only has about 7mb left and I'm stuck with the message telling me so, on the top left of the screen, which is doing my head in!!!

Any help much appreciated, TY.

PS, I noticed on the instructions about the update that this happens when updating, but didn't realise I'd be able to add so few apps/games compared to 1.5 :(

Guest Azurren
Hi,

I updated my Pulse from 1.5 to 2.1 the other day. I was just wondering whether there is anyway to store some of the apps and/or games on the SD card(or any other way round the problem) because the phone storage only has about 7mb left and I'm stuck with the message telling me so, on the top left of the screen, which is doing my head in!!!

Any help much appreciated, TY.

PS, I noticed on the instructions about the update that this happens when updating, but didn't realise I'd be able to add so few apps/games compared to 1.5 :(

Well, if you want to install alot more apps then apps to sd is your only option.

However, if you have all the apps you need and that message is annoying you then install the FLB mod (Custom rom). That will free up alot more space

Well, if you want to install alot more apps then apps to sd is your only option.

However, if you have all the apps you need and that message is annoying you then install the FLB mod (Custom rom). That will free up alot more space

Installing the custom Rom ? I'd probably be able to do that but the 'installing apps to SD' part;

http://android.modaco.com/content/t-mobile...e/#entry1318840

looks way too difficult for me to do.

No other way or easier way ?

If not then I might just leave it as it is!

Thanks

Guest Azurren
Installing the custom Rom ? I'd probably be able to do that but the 'installing apps to SD' part;

http://android.modaco.com/content/t-mobile...e/#entry1318840

looks way too difficult for me to do.

No other way or easier way ?

If not then I might just leave it as it is!

Thanks

Well, just enabling it is easy :(

Install the custom rom and follow the steps for apps to sd. All you really have to do is format then partition your sd card with some EXT and the remainder as FAT.

FLB mod will do the rest :(