Mureta Roms - i900 WM Custom Roms DXID1

Guest mureta

Ô Mureta! Arrumei a rom completa da samsung do Brasil! Paguei de um site alemão. Tem todos os arquivos. Depois q voltou do concerto, a primeira coisa q fiz foi instalar a rom, mas aí deu problema, eu usei o .csc dessa q comprei e arrumou (acho q era esse o problema desde o início), enfim, é a rom, phone bin e csc! O phone.bin já até troquei, mas é bom p/ tem está tendo problema!!! Compartilha a rom no seu blog!

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...l-from-samsung/

fala joão,

Que boa notícia cara. Agora ficou certinho pelo visto ;)

Uma dica para deixar seu tópico mais interessante ponha foto. É importante,só uma deixa do colega aqui.

Isso vale ouro sim. Só valeu de montão. Já vou upar agorinha. :D :D

-------------------------------------------------

Hi John ,

What good news guy. Now it's just right for the visa ;)

A tip to make your topic more interesting to put photo. It is important, let alone one of my co.

This is gold does. Only cost a lot. I've just now leveling ;) :D

mureta

Edited by mureta

Guest rroberti
fala rodrigooooo !

Já estavam no forno, foi correria mas ficaram legais,bom,até agora nada, espero.

Manda brasa nelas e em outras também, só assim tentamos ajustar para ficar 100%.

Cara, se você baixar a cozinha do yonn você já teria feito sua rom, sem bicho nenhum. Tem de tudo nela, de fácil manuseio, de leitura e muito eficiente.

Isso perguntei uma vez a Bruno Adler sobre ele fazer um tuto, e hoje entendo quando me falou isso tempos atrás "não tem como fazer um tutorial" tem que entender primeiro rodrigo, o que cada coisa serve pra isso ou aquilo, logo na prática você iria entender, o yonn deixou até uns projetos prontos nela, só escolher e tudo certo, sai tua primeira rom fresquinha. Depois você sentirá mais relaxado, já saber o que poder deixar ou não no projeto e tudo mais.

Faça isso e depois me diga.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi rodrigo,

Were already in the oven, but was run were fine, good, so far nothing, I hope.

Send them grilled and in others as well, just so we try to adjust to be 100%.

Dude, if you download the kitchen of Yonne you already have done your rom without any bug. It has everything in it, handy, readable and very efficient.

This once asked Bruno Adler do a tutorial on it, and now I understand when I said this some time ago "is not how to do a tutorial" rodrigo first have to understand what each thing is good enough for this or that, in practice you soon would understand the yonne left until some projects done it, and just pick it right, get your first rom fresh. Once you feel more relaxed already know what could leave the project or not and everything.

Do that and then tell me.

mureta.

;) ;)

Vou pegar a cozinha do Yon para estudar ela! Eu tenho a visual do Vistang, que é usada pelo OCK!

hehehe, Muretão, vamos ver se sai algo...

Abraços amigo!

;) :D

Vou pegar a cozinha do Yon para estudar ela! Eu tenho a visual do Vistang, que é usada pelo OCK!

hehehe, Muretão, vamos ver se sai algo...

Abraços amigo!

fala rodrigoooooooo !

Gostei de ver agora. ;)

Claro que sai. A minha também é Vistang mas juntando todas é onde apimentamos mais nossa cozinha se ligou porque te falei para entender ?

O tempo vai te mostrar.

Valeu bro.

---------------------------------------------

I liked seeing now. :D

Of course it comes out. My Vistang but is also adding more spicy is where all our kitchen is called because I told you to understand?

Time will show you.

Thanks bro.

mureta.

Thanks for new slick rom chef, really nice. I was just wondering for ur future release if u could leave EZinput out of the rom since i don't really like it, i prefer swype but i don't think u can include that coz of its copyright. So I don't really c the point of having 2 keyboard application when both of them consume ram. Its just my opinion, also it'd be better if u zip the .exe file in case coz for lower bandwidth its a risk downloading that. Most of the time the downloaded file is incomplete otherwise corrupted. Hope u don't feel offended with my opinion, anyway i'm gonna download now and test the rom and later get back to u if i encounter any problem which i doubt after testing ur previous releases. ;) ;)

Thanks for new slick rom chef, really nice. I was just wondering for ur future release if u could leave EZinput out of the rom since i don't really like it, i prefer swype but i don't think u can include that coz of its copyright. So I don't really c the point of having 2 keyboard application when both of them consume ram. Its just my opinion, also it'd be better if u zip the .exe file in case coz for lower bandwidth its a risk downloading that. Most of the time the downloaded file is incomplete otherwise corrupted. Hope u don't feel offended with my opinion, anyway i'm gonna download now and test the rom and later get back to u if i encounter any problem which i doubt after testing ur previous releases. ;) :D

It was nice. never forget that all cooks are grateful for all the views received and only then are we able to improve. hmmm ... if not all of you! ;)

The best is to find error after getting to 100%. :D

99.9999999999% sucks. ;)

Then feel more comfortable in that comment. I appreciate that.

- Swype really can not.

- Always do variations of keyboards but for me to let it free-choice.

- Unfortunately only with you, problems with the download, good, so far no one complained about it.

- strong test it, maybe we can improve??

Grateful for everything. Rebels.

mureta.

Black dragon is amazing its like using ock's gtx refreshed with a new m2d theme and few more necessary applications. Thanks for that. Few things that i have encountered so far:

1. The black clock at the home screen lags, sometimes during time changing minutes side black outs and i have to slide tabs to view properly.

2. Memory consumption is higher than the previous release. after 1 hour of using ram went down to 38 with no apps running.

3. Sms skin is a great thing that ock had and so do you, since u r using his core but to be honest it lags and slow down messaging. Not to mention eats little bit of ram as well. This matter has already been discussed at ocks thread and he has decided to bring back the original samsung sms/mms for his last release.

other than those the release was great man, nice, smooth and i have to tell u the sliding between tabs r sweet. Thanks and take care.

Guest rroberti

Boa notícia!!!

O reparo do meu Omnia foi concluído na assitência técnica e está disponível para ser retirado!!!

Total dos custos:

Placa: R$ 150,00

Hora Técnica: R$ 40,00

Deslocamento até assistência técnica: R$ 20,00

Total: R$ 210,00

Acho que está dentro do esperado!!!

Se der eu vou lá buscar ainda hoje!!!

================================================================================

======

Good news!

The repair was completed on my Omnia and technical assistance is available to be withdrawn!

Total costs:

Plate: R$ 150.00

Time Technique: R$ 40.00

Travel to technical assistance: R$ 20.00

Total: R$ 210.00

I think it is as expected!

If I have free time, I'll get there today!

Black dragon is amazing its like using ock's gtx refreshed with a new m2d theme and few more necessary applications. Thanks for that. Few things that i have encountered so far:

1. The black clock at the home screen lags, sometimes during time changing minutes side black outs and i have to slide tabs to view properly.

2. Memory consumption is higher than the previous release. after 1 hour of using ram went down to 38 with no apps running.

3. Sms skin is a great thing that ock had and so do you, since u r using his core but to be honest it lags and slow down messaging. Not to mention eats little bit of ram as well. This matter has already been discussed at ocks thread and he has decided to bring back the original samsung sms/mms for his last release.

other than those the release was great man, nice, smooth and i have to tell u the sliding between tabs r sweet. Thanks and take care.

Answering your constructive comments:

1 - I never had this before, but I'll watch it in the next update;

2 - strange, to download suddenly have to have something running in the background, perhaps update the time it takes lots of memory, you can check to see that the memory before the update time will be one after the other and that updates will be successively each update time, perhaps;

3 - never noticed this and so far nobody has reported on, but good to know, but I can change;

Comments were great. ;)

Tks bro.

mureta.

Guest CharlyB66

14/12/10

i900-WM-6.5-28232_NEO_TITANIUM

English:

Folks, this is my first NEO, hope you enjoy. I made some modifications to Build, graphs ... to leave the same look.

First, I want to thank for his incredible development drkfngthdragnlrd. Excellent.

Thanks also to greatbal for creating Titanium Shadow Neo Skin Transparent with Landscape. Excellent.

Thanks also to blazingwolf for their work available to all owners of the Omnia. Excellent.

More informacion : Neo Titanium

Português:

Primeiro, quero agradecer a drkfngthdragnlrd pelo seu incrível desenvolvimento.NEO TITANIUM.

Agradeço também a greatbal por ter criado Titanium Shadow Neo Skin Transparent com Landscape. Excelente.Neo Titanium with Landscape

Agradeço também a blazingwolf por disponibilizar seu trabalho para todos os possuidores do Omnia. Excelente. Neo Titanium with Landscape

Mais Informações : Neo Titanium

Total->154.68MB

Em Uso/Use->11.93MB

Livre/Free->142.00MB

Total->99.31MB

Em Uso/Use->42.00MB

Livre/Free->58.00MB

Pessoal, essa é minha primeira NEO, espero que gostem. Fiz umas modificações na Build,gráficos...para sair da mermice.

Que há de novo:

Nova Build

Novo ( welcomehead,splash screen e wallpaper )

Novo Tema Rugal GTX Theme ( tks yonn1981 )

Novo Rugal Lite Dialer Skin ( tks yonn1981)

Novo Start Menu Hexagons 3 Rows ( tks yonn1981 )

Nova Taskbar V3 ( tks grigoris )

Nova Skin para WMP ( tks Dark_Spice )

Titanium Weather ( by greatbal - tks )

ATContacts_v0.98_build06202009 ( by greatbal - tks )

Showaco CHomeEditor_Beta1_6 ( by Showaco - tks )

Samsung Keyboard.

What's New:

New Build

New (welcomehead, splash screen and wallpaper)

New Theme GTX Rugal Theme (tks yonn1981)

New Rugal Dialer Lite Skin (tks yonn1981)

New Start Menu Hexagons 3 Rows (tks yonn1981)

New Taskbar V3 (tks Grigori)

New Skin for WMP (tks Dark_Spice)

Titanium Weather ( by greatbal - tks )

ATContacts_v0.98_build06202009 ( by greatbal - tks )

Showaco CHomeEditor_Beta1_6 ( by Showaco - tks )

Samsung Keyboard.

NEO TITANIUM

Mureta,

I love your roms but I have one question. I downloaded the Neo Titanium rom from your link and I got a Portugese one. Didn't you make that rom in English or do I something stupid or wrong?

Keep up the good work, it's amazing !!!

Thanx in advance for your answer,

Charly

Guest leap_ahead
Mureta,

I love your roms but I have one question. I downloaded the Neo Titanium rom from your link and I got a Portugese one. Didn't you make that rom in English or do I something stupid or wrong?

Charly

Version English:

i900-WM-6.5-23118_M2D PREMIUM DARK DRAGON

i900-WM-6.5-23118_M2D PREMIUM MURETOCK

Mureta,

Charly

Hi Charly,

No problem friend. ;)

It is like the leap_ahead has made clear, the NEO only Portuguese, and English that are always put the title Version English.

I have some projects in mind but I'm very busy lately.

Thanks for your words Charly! ;)

mureta.

Edited by mureta

in dark dragon newest rom. BT fix not working properly. If I press the button on BT headsets - launching dialer pad.

strange, works perfect for me. ;)

mureta.

Grande Mureta ....

Omnia em mãos... já fazendo update dele para Blue & Glass para testar!!! :D ;) ;)

Abraços

fala rodrigooooooooo !

manda ver ;)

------------------------

yeah, go ahead man :D

mureta.

Grande Mureta ....

Omnia em mãos... já fazendo update dele para Blue & Glass para testar!!! :D ;) ;)

Abraços

fala rodrigooooooooo !

manda ver ;)

------------------------

yeah, go ahead man :D

mureta.

Guest rroberti

Estou tendo alguns problemas para configurar (receber na verdade) e-mails... ;)

Mas acredito que a estação rádio-base aqui próximo de casa está com problemas, ontem a noite eu vi algumas pessoas trocando equipamentos no alto da torre... ;)

Vamos testar, sou brasileiro, não desisto nunca!!!! :D

Muretão, me diga uma coisa amigo:

Eu baixei algumas cozinhas (Vistang, Yonn, OCK)....

Se eu pegar uma ROM sua por exmplo, desmembrar os arquivos .bin, eu consigo visualiza-los nas cozinhas?

Pergunto isso porque as coisas estão encaminhando, vi que temos N arquivos dentro das cozinhas, então, se eu conisgo por exemplo, desmembrar tua ROM, consiguirei jogar arquivos seus dentro do EXT por exemplo, me entende?

Para conseguir os CABS e os EXT, você procura na net mesmo (google) e nos fóruns por ai (modaco, xda, etc) ou tem alguma outra manha?

Abraços amigão

Edited by rroberti

Estou tendo alguns problemas para configurar (receber na verdade) e-mails... ;) :D ;)

Mas acredito que a estação rádio-base aqui próximo de casa está com problemas, ontem a noite eu vi algumas pessoas trocando equipamentos no alto da torre... ;)

que doideira é essa !! crazy :D

Vamos testar, sou brasileiro, não desisto nunca!!!! :D

claro...yes

Muretão, me diga uma coisa amigo:

Eu baixei algumas cozinhas (Vistang, Yonn, OCK)....

Se eu pegar uma ROM sua por exmplo, desmembrar os arquivos .bin, eu consigo visualiza-los nas cozinhas?

nunca...never

Pergunto isso porque as coisas estão encaminhando, vi que temos N arquivos dentro das cozinhas, então, se eu conisgo por exemplo, desmembrar tua ROM, consiguirei jogar arquivos seus dentro do EXT por exemplo, me entende?

nunca...never

Para conseguir os CABS e os EXT, você procura na net mesmo (google) e nos fóruns por ai (modaco, xda, etc) ou tem alguma outra manha?

sim, os "cabs" você transforma para EXT para poder usá-los na cozinha...yes, the "cabs" you turn to EXT in order to use them in the kitchen :D

Abraços amigão

valeu...tks

Guest kkalkan

Is it possible to change the link can not download rum In Turkey it is even better link to mediafire or rapid labor forbidden by the way thank for the dictionary, can be complicated to write.: (

Guest rroberti
Is it possible to change the link can not download rum In Turkey it is even better link to mediafire or rapid labor forbidden by the way thank for the dictionary, can be complicated to write.: (

;)

Olá amigo da Turquia...

Postei as Rom´s no Mediafire, espero que lá seja melhor para você fazer o download delas!!!

Seguem os links:

Rom em português do Brasil (i900-WM-6.5-28232_M2Dv2 GLASS & BLUE):

=> http://www.mediafire.com/?5c8uqbeutnlpea1

Rom em Inglês (i900-WM-6.5-23118_M2D PREMIUM DARK DRAGON):

=> http://www.mediafire.com/?mh6964mm90ayo03

Grande abraço para vocês aí na Turquia!!!

===============================================

Hello friend of Turkey ...

I posted the ROM's on Mediafire, I hope there be better for you to download them!

Here are the links:

Rom in Portuguese from Brazil (WM-i900-6.5-28232_M2Dv2 GLASS & BLUE):

Rom in English (WM-i900-6.5-23118_M2D PREMIUM DARK DRAGON):

Big hug for you here in Turkey!

================================================

Edited by rroberti

;)

Olá amigo da Turquia...

Postei as Rom´s no Mediafire, espero que lá seja melhor para você fazer o download delas!!!

Seguem os links:

Rom em português do Brasil (i900-WM-6.5-28232_M2Dv2 GLASS & BLUE):

Rom em Inglês (i900-WM-6.5-23118_M2D PREMIUM DARK DRAGON):

Grande abraço para vocês aí na Turquia!!!

===============================================

Hello friend of Turkey ...

I posted the ROM's on Mediafire, I hope there be better for you to download them!

Here are the links:

Rom in Portuguese from Brazil (WM-i900-6.5-28232_M2Dv2 GLASS & BLUE):

Rom in English (WM-i900-6.5-23118_M2D PREMIUM DARK DRAGON):

Big hug for you here in Turkey!

================================================

Grande atitude rodrigoooo ! ;)

Irei colocar os links no 1º Post.

----------------------------------------

Rodrigoooo great attitude! :D

I'll put the links in the 1st Post.