Mureta Roms - i900 WM Custom Roms DXID1

Guest mureta

HI MURETA.

What happen after pressing the BT headset button ?

If I press the headset BT button its run a phone dialer (dialpad).

How I must make, to run the cyberon voice speed dial (via BT headset button)?

Opens perfect with me here :D

mureta.

Hola Mureta, he leído un par de errores en los comentarios, piensas sacar algún update de la widget plus en estos días, realmente me gustaría probarla.

Gracias amigo y saludos desde Uruguay

De la búsqueda y ver si existen estos "errores" sólo sabemos que no cuesta nada probar :D

-------------------------------------------------------------

Search test and see if there are these "mistakes" we only know it costs nothing to prove :D

mureta.

incoming messages are lost. big problem. help mureta

Currently do not know why .. sorry friend. see more calmly and hope to resolve in the next update. :D

mureta.

Oi mureta, sou novo aqui e exprimentei a tua rom Mureta i900-WM-6.5-28232_M2Dv2 GLASS & BLU e desde ja parabens pelo teu trabalho ;D Agora detectei um problema nas sms, quando se faz responder fora da sms (sem entrar na mensagem onde aparece a "conversa") Ele crasha so sai com o botao end call.

Talvez esteja havendo algum conflito...vou averiguar isso para a próxima atualização. :D

----------------------------------------------------------

Maybe there is some conflict ... I will investigate this for the next update. :D

mureta.

Ô... e a versão em portugues da nova versão??? hehehe valeu!

Já tem joão :) só que Widgets e não com Plus. Apenas diferencia mais widgets. Veja no primeiro post WIDGETS. :D

------------------------------------------------

John already has :D except that widgets and not Plus. Only differentiates more widgets. See the first post WIDGETS. :)

mureta.

Guest seisman
good job bro, keep doing it.. can u post please the WIDGETS PLUS cab cause im using last rom to sector...

really good looking rom , can you please post cab for widget plus , and cab for all the programs that is linked to.

mes that widget

this will be great add from you to all i900 lovers

good job bro, keep doing it.. can u post please the WIDGETS PLUS cab cause im using last rom to sector...

sry, I have only EXT.

read the first post you'll understand :D

mureta.

I must say... even a TouchFlo fanatic user myself, I found that rom's look (with the widgets) very-very interesting!

Good work!

Tks bro. :D just upgraded to perfection. :D

mureta.

Edited by mureta

really good looking rom , can you please post cab for widget plus , and cab for all the programs that is linked to.

mes that widget

this will be great add from you to all i900 lovers

sry bro, I have only EXT.

now read the first post you will understand :D

mureta.

Guest Daniel Monteiro

Nao consegues cozinhar junto o HTC connection setup 3.1 que tem na rom do yonn1981 ? Ou entao postar um .cab dele que funcione no Omnia?

O HTC connection setup 3.1 esta muito massa pra configurar o mail, mms e internet conexion tudo automatico inclusive Brazil.

Obrigado e bom trabalho, tuas roms sou muitos boas.

Edited by Daniel Monteiro

Guest nikkodonatte
De la búsqueda y ver si existen estos "errores" sólo sabemos que no cuesta nada probar :D

-------------------------------------------------------------

Search test and see if there are these "mistakes" we only know it costs nothing to prove :D

mureta.

You´re wright, thank´s for for your effort and great work, downloading now, tomorrow my impressions

Thank´s again

Guest Dave760

amazing...but one problem...I CANT SEND SMS-when I press.."NEW"(in the sms app)-NOTHING HAPPEN........maybe I need to change the registry....

im using

i900-WM-6.5-23118_WIDGETS PLUS(eng)

anyone?

Guest jeddawy
amazing...but one problem...I CANT SEND SMS-when I press.."NEW"(in the sms app)-NOTHING HAPPEN........maybe I need to change the registry....

im using

anyone?

I have the same problem, Can't create a new SMS or MMS but I can reply to an SMS !!, Otherwise WIDGETS PLUS is one of the best roms I've ever used, Need to solve SMS issue..... Thanks

how do i install ur widget plus rom. i dont see any widget

crewml,

All widgets are already installed press the arrow to open the left side of the panel and choose which widgets to use. :D

mureta.

im using

anyone?

strange...see more calmly in the next update. :D

mureta.

I have the same problem, Can't create a new SMS or MMS but I can reply to an SMS !!, Otherwise WIDGETS PLUS is one of the best roms I've ever used, Need to solve SMS issue..... Thanks

I hope to resolve in the next update. :D

mureta.

Hi

After install i got a simply wallpaper, empty screen with a Phone and Main menu buttons on the bottom.

touchflo didnt start when i did it manually at settings/home/item it wrote me tap here to launch touchflo after tapping i got the same message.