Mureta Roms - i900 WM Custom Roms DXID1

Guest mureta

Guest mureta
Olá pessoal

Pelo fato de eu estar recebendo mtas MP's perguntando sobre o GPS iGO... vou disponibilizar o link para baixar.

Eh o iGO 8.3.4 117940 em BR, q baixei pelo GSPPoint.

Link para download - iGO 8.3.4 (491.2 MB):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6BN8T2LD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link do Manual (1.46 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B6OD5HT0

Para instalar no Omnia i900:

-Depois de baixar, descompactar no PC

-Vá até a pasta iGO 8.3, delete o arquivo .sys

-Copie/Cole a pasta iGO 8.3 no My Storage do seu Omnia i900

-No Omnia, pelo Explorer... vá até My Storage->iGO 8.3-> clique no arquivo executável com logo azul do iGO

-Pronto... é só rodar!!

Espero ajudar vcs q queiram um GPS fácil e rápido!

Abraços! :D

Grande atitude Mari ! :D Todos serão gratos. :(

----------------------------------

Great attitude Mari ! B) Will all be grateful. :(

mureta.

Guest kumachaser

Dear MURETA,

Very like your roms!it always are very beautiful and smooth

But will you make one new English rom like M2Dv2 BLACK GLASS FULL and with TouchFlo 2.0.2016

Thanks!

Guest ssi42
with TouchFlo 2.0.2016

Yes, one stable build would be great bro. And if you want i am woking on a blacklike M2D theme (also dialer, lockscreen, startmenu and maybe keyboard too) Upss i am writing too much :D ... I am waiting for your reply :(

Guest mureta
Dear MURETA,

Very like your roms!it always are very beautiful and smooth

But will you make one new English rom like M2Dv2 BLACK GLASS FULL and with TouchFlo 2.0.2016

Thanks!

Hi Kumachaser,

I've tried before and had no luck. But m2dv2 1919 ... works well synchronized and never had any problem.

I do not promise, but when you have more free time I see more calmly.

Did not see much difference eplos threads I've read but ...

Tks bro.

mureta.

Guest mureta
Yes, one stable build would be great bro. And if you want i am woking on a blacklike M2D theme (also dialer, lockscreen, startmenu and maybe keyboard too) Upss i am writing too much :( ... I am waiting for your reply :(

Hi ssi42,

How to respond to kumachaser if there was much difference I think it's worth, but m2dv2 1919 ... still works fine.

I appreciate your goodwill, but for now I will stay with the same TF.

But if you want to make themes, so I can use without problems :D

Tks bro.

mureta.

Guest mureta
Hi Mureta!

Build 29013, do you know the difference to 23118?

With regards

Come on, I'll try to explain through Analogies ok?

Imagine the Windows or Linux, which is his base? The "Shell"or better DOS for Windows, or this is the part that makes the basis for the firm part of it all.

But it can not just have to have the structure of files, directories and addresses pre-loaded, so it's up to the file system (File System).

Because there are so many versions?

Imagine a cell phone maker ... let's say you sell to Europe and to America, if you join all languages ​​in one firmware you're lost, you'll have a server languages​​!

Among other things this is one of the reasons for many versions ...

Now imagine that the EU needs a phone patch antennas to capture the highest quality, but the U.S. needs a bit of change to be compatible with the hardware that is more resistant because of the heat of Brazil? waw ... is but little impact on much ...

Yes you are putting more drivers updated and no you're not putting latest drivers ... Why? simple, does not always have updated drivers, may be an update of a bug discovered that a Japanese tunning your cel ... rolls around in a bug fix firmware updates and you only how critical it ...

I hope you understand my English, but also I'm still perfecting cooking roms, as I am grateful to the great Chefs.

Without them nothing would happen :D

23118(very good) compared with 29013(very good too) only improved the xipkernel and making it smoother to the machine.

mureta.

Edited by mureta

Guest Rebels

Dear Mureta, nice explanation, thanks buddy. I know maybe i'll sound a little hypo crate but i was just wondering if u could make a titanium premium from ocks 23118 apps and ofcoz mix ur talent together and use the 29013 as the build? I hope u understood what i mean. Like ur previous release MURETAOCK, i want same MURETAOCK WITH 29013 but titanium not M2D.

I know its too much to ask but its just a request to u my friend not a demand. I do like clean rom but i really LOVE MURETAOCK and i want to use some titanium plug-ins instead of M2D. Since u have mentioned 29013 is smoother i wish to have MURETAOCK in 29013. Thanks for ur awesome work mate. ur roms still keeping our Omnia rock. Take care.

P.S. gonna try ur clean version now.:-)

Guest mureta
Dear Mureta, nice explanation, thanks buddy. I know maybe i'll sound a little hypo crate but i was just wondering if u could make a titanium premium from ocks 23118 apps and ofcoz mix ur talent together and use the 29013 as the build? I hope u understood what i mean. Like ur previous release MURETAOCK, i want same MURETAOCK WITH 29013 but titanium not M2D.

I know its too much to ask but its just a request to u my friend not a demand. I do like clean rom but i really LOVE MURETAOCK and i want to use some titanium plug-ins instead of M2D. Since u have mentioned 29013 is smoother i wish to have MURETAOCK in 29013. Thanks for ur awesome work mate. ur roms still keeping our Omnia rock. Take care.

P.S. gonna try ur clean version now.:-)

A small correction: MURETOCK :D

Just remember, install netcf, but some apps will not work.

Since when roms I've been doing in English, use the kitchen of KBOs, with mine, with the Yonne ... I would say that my kitchen is a mix of all great chef here at the forum and the xda.

Rebels, using any one of these builds will be a good rom, but how you prefer to 23118, I will without any problems.

I always try to make more stable and functional as possible, say, almost to everyone's taste.

As much as we tried to make 100%, never come to that, it depends on the taste of people.

Tks bro.

mureta.

Guest azerlos

Hello

MURETA

Nice job for your rom , I'm french user, i found this cab (All-Traduction_FR-0409.cab) for translate my rom but it don't work with your rom too old version of cab .

Please Can you modificate this cab for good translation in french .

best regards

All_Traduction_FR_0409.cab

Guest mureta
Hi, Mureta! Nice new rom! Do you use sktools to remove garbage from registry? Is the way to remove that garbage from kitchen?

Tks Sin Wolf ! :(

Do not use any because I'm afraid to damage my kitchen.

It's work, I know, but I do it manually. :( :D

mureta.

Guest mureta
Hello

MURETA

Nice job for your rom , I'm french user, i found this cab (All-Traduction_FR-0409.cab) for translate my rom but it don't work with your rom too old version of cab .

Please Can you modificate this cab for good translation in french .

best regards

Tks man :D

Do not understand anything .cab, but I wanted one and found it for you and will also serve to me: Doing .cab

Sry bro.

mureta.

Guest kumachaser
Yes, one stable build would be great bro. And if you want i am woking on a blacklike M2D theme (also dialer, lockscreen, startmenu and maybe keyboard too) Upss i am writing too much :D ... I am waiting for your reply :(

Really!thanks very much!look forward to your publish!

Guest Maliasbaggio

TITANIUM CLEAN 777 - 29013

Dear Mureta,

Thank you for your clean rom!

i just installed this version & for now it looks, really fast & stable, what i observed though is that whenever you use an application, you find it in the task manager, even after quite some time, shouldn't they been "killed" after a while of not using them, or upon exiting the application??

is there any other application, that can help on doing that, so that Omnia is not consuming extra memory & power without a reason??

Keep up the good work, Best regards!

Guest MariJapa

Oi Mureta

Estou usando a nova ROM Black & Gray e está ótima!! :D

Só q sinto falta daqueles botões de atalho q tem embaixo do Calendário sabe... como chama esse aplicativo para eu baixar??

Queria um bem simples, vi q tem na ROM do Cabeça... q é atalho só para 4 programas... Q site tem, pois vi q tem vários modelos!

Obrigada!! :D

Guest mureta
Oi Mureta

Estou usando a nova ROM Black & Gray e está ótima!! :D

Só q sinto falta daqueles botões de atalho q tem embaixo do Calendário sabe... como chama esse aplicativo para eu baixar??

Queria um bem simples, vi q tem na ROM do Cabeça... q é atalho só para 4 programas... Q site tem, pois vi q tem vários modelos!

Obrigada!! ;)

Olá MariJapa,

Ficou legal mesmo. :D

Primeiro você tem que instalar m2dtp e escolher qual plugin colocar, por exemplo : iphonex,easy today launcher,iphone today...

Valeu.

---------------------------------------------

Hello MariJapa, :(

It was really cool.

First you have to install m2dtp plugin and choose what to put, for example: iphonex, easy today launcher, iphone today ...

Thanks.

mureta.

Guest MariJapa
Olá MariJapa,

Ficou legal mesmo. :D

Primeiro você tem que instalar m2dtp e escolher qual plugin colocar, por exemplo : iphonex,easy today launcher,iphone today...

Valeu.

---------------------------------------------

Hello MariJapa, :D

It was really cool.

First you have to install m2dtp plugin and choose what to put, for example: iphonex, easy today launcher, iphone today ...

Thanks.

mureta.

Entendi... já consegui!

Obrigada Mureta!

Guest mureta
Viva

Parabéns pelo excelente "cozinhado"

Ao fim de 20 dias testei todas as versões :(

Continua o EXCELENTE trabalho

:D :D B) ;) :P

mureta.

Guest Rennan

Ae mureta, so passei pra dizer que consegui resolver o problema do volume do toque.

Nao era bug na sua rom, mais o m2dtp que instalei o phone alarm, pra deixa o plugin de atalho, dae ele que controla tudo.

Vlws ae!!!

Guest MariJapa

Oi pessoal

Tenho uma pequena dúvida...

Eh q eu baixei uns jogos para o Omnia e tem alguns q ficam dentro do ícone Jogos e outros não... ficam na área de trabalho do botão iniciar, onde tem um monte de ícones, como: Configurações, Telefone, Utilitários, Internet Explorer...

Eu gostaria de saber se tem como eu colocar esses jogos q ficam "soltos" dentro do ícone Jogos???

Estou usando a ROM do Mureta: Black & Gray

Obrigada! ^^