Mureta Roms - i900 WM Custom Roms DXID1

Guest mureta

Guest idomybest

Pelo CHome Editor, quando eu apago alguma coisa ou tento modificá-lo, ele da um erro dizendo que falha em alguma coisa.

Depois vou instalar sua M2D ou sua CTHEME CHANGER, o problema é que estão em inglês. Eu até sei inglês, mas tenho preguiça d ficar lendo xD

Abraço!

------

By CHome Editor, when I delete something or try to change it, t gives an issue saying that something faleid.

Later, I will install ur M2D or CTheme Changer, the problem is that they are in English. I do know English, but Im so lazy to read it :)

Guest mureta
Pelo CHome Editor, quando eu apago alguma coisa ou tento modificá-lo, ele da um erro dizendo que falha em alguma coisa.

Depois vou instalar sua M2D ou sua CTHEME CHANGER, o problema é que estão em inglês. Eu até sei inglês, mas tenho preguiça d ficar lendo xD

Abraço!

------

By CHome Editor, when I delete something or try to change it, t gives an issue saying that something faleid.

Later, I will install ur M2D or CTheme Changer, the problem is that they are in English. I do know English, but Im so lazy to read it :)

:) :)

que loucura isso !

somente transformei o .cab do rpereira e nada mais. tá do jeito dele. somos dois na preguiça então. :P

-------------------------------------

that this madness!

Became only the. rpereira cab and nothing more. 's his way. then the two of us lazy. : P

thanks.

valeu.

Guest mureta
Keep up the good work Mureta and try ignoring comments just for comments sake. U r doing a good job and we appreciate that. Whatever also u r actually providing a rom that we can put in our omnia, not just words which is waste of time and page. So do what u do best with ur roms and forget/ignore such comments though i know its hard or ignore when u listen some ungrateful words 4m users.

It is very annoying. And besides, do not even know me and without a minimum of respect for words. But nobody is iron. Soon I, that am happy to help others see new things, exchange ideas ... everything just to get our Omnia fun, always what I say is this.

But you know Rebels, apparently is not gonna roms in english, because I do not need to take advantage of anything, I just almost 3 months in cooking and I'm cooking only in English because of the very Ock who encouraged me and gave me hence its former kitchen even before making it public, so much so that I have is different from that in 2011.

Therefore, a form of gratitude for everything he did and I know, I rather like the Ock other cooks, so they always say on the topic of this Ock and approved by himself, but also when I mention my roms.

But unfortunately people only give what he has.

Thanks for the support my friend.

mureta.

Guest lioryte

Mureta my friend, in my experience there will always be some wiseguys. Don't let them get to you- Keep doing what ur doing

Edited by lioryte

Guest mureta
Mureta my friend, in my experience there will always be some wiseguys. Don't let them get to you- Keep doing what ur doing

Great Chef Lioryte,

Thanks for your words too. Is it hurt because I'm a very sentimental person. And my mistake is to take the pains of others, but I am anyway, while I'm alive no one would ever raise a false friend.

I know today who can really tell, because he expected an attitude of whom I admire.

The balance I have here is of great value, because real friends do not buy, if you acquire over time.

And this showed me that now. The truth is that falls from the boat, but I can still get up.

You're one of the few real people and my feeling is mutual.

Actually, we do not need time to know who are faithful friends, just feel for a simple gesture.

that God bless you and your family my friend.

Guest rroberti
Great Chef Lioryte,

Thanks for your words too. Is it hurt because I'm a very sentimental person. And my mistake is to take the pains of others, but I am anyway, while I'm alive no one would ever raise a false friend.

I know today who can really tell, because he expected an attitude of whom I admire.

The balance I have here is of great value, because real friends do not buy, if you acquire over time.

And this showed me that now. The truth is that falls from the boat, but I can still get up.

You're one of the few real people and my feeling is mutual.

Actually, we do not need time to know who are faithful friends, just feel for a simple gesture.

that God bless you and your family my friend.

Belas palavras Mureta...

Mas não se deixe levar por um SPAMca sem noção como esse que te causou esse stress... continue seus trabalhos independentes desse otário...

Se para ele tudo não passa de uma cópia, algo igual, ele que faça melhor ou então, se contente em ter alguém que faz do jeito que faz e não cobra / ganha 1 centavo sequer por isso... faz na boa vontade mesmo...

Amigo, relaxe! De ouvidos aos seus reais amigos, aqueles que te apoiam, seja testando as rom´s, seja relatando problemas, seja sugerindo aplicativos, etc... do resto... que se dane!!!

Guest mureta
Belas palavras Mureta...

Mas não se deixe levar por um SPAMca sem noção como esse que te causou esse stress... continue seus trabalhos independentes desse otário...

Se para ele tudo não passa de uma cópia, algo igual, ele que faça melhor ou então, se contente em ter alguém que faz do jeito que faz e não cobra / ganha 1 centavo sequer por isso... faz na boa vontade mesmo...

Amigo, relaxe! De ouvidos aos seus reais amigos, aqueles que te apoiam, seja testando as rom´s, seja relatando problemas, seja sugerindo aplicativos, etc... do resto... que se dane!!!

Você é um deles.Valeu meu AMIGÃO !

mas infelizmente não tenho mais clima, de coração.

quem sabe logo em breve possa continuar no meu blog. perdí o tesão até nisso,acredite.

mas é isso.

tudo de bom pra você meu brother/etrno amigo.

------------------------------------------

You're one of them. Thanks my buddy!

but unfortunately I have no more mood and heart.

who knows Soon Before you can continue on my blog. LOSING the hots it up, believe me.

but that's it.

all the best to you my brother / friend forever.

Guest rroberti
Você é um deles.Valeu meu AMIGÃO !

mas infelizmente não tenho mais clima, de coração.

quem sabe logo em breve possa continuar no meu blog. perdí o tesão até nisso,acredite.

mas é isso.

tudo de bom pra você meu brother/etrno amigo.

------------------------------------------

You're one of them. Thanks my buddy!

but unfortunately I have no more mood and heart.

who knows Soon Before you can continue on my blog. LOSING the hots it up, believe me.

but that's it.

all the best to you my brother / friend forever.

Poxa amigo... que isso?

Vai desisitir mesmo porque uma "manéh" te disse umas merdas???

Para Mureta, você é muito mais do que isso amigo... acredite!

Minha inspiração em aprender a cozinhar vinha de tuas rom´s - é fato que o meu tempo é muito curto... mas mesmo assim, gostaria de aprender...

Mureta, volte a cozinhar e ligue o foda-se pro fdp que te disse besteiras... nós somos seus amigos, para testar, para aprender, para te encher o saco em consertar bugs e tudo mais...

Po, eu não acredito que você vai deixar vencer por um SPAMca que com certeza é muito inferior a ti.... para com isso!

Amigão, já te passei e vou passar meu msn aqui de novo - se quiser bater um papo, ainda que virtual, estamos por ai...

=> [email protected]

Agora, deixar se abater por um trouxa desses, e desistir da guerra sem ao menos tentar lutar!

Você pode e é maior que ele... não desista!!!

Abraços do teu amigo paulista!

Obs: Não vou me dar ao trabalho de traduzir isso aqui não!!!

Edited by rroberti

Guest idomybest

Ah, cara, você apagou seu tópico?

Vai desistir só porque um cara falou merda pra você?

Porra, Mureta! Fala sério...

Assim, ficaremos chateados.

----

Oh, man, did you delete your topic?

ARe you gonna give up just because of a guy?

Damn, Mureta! Seriously...

We will be sad with that.

Edited by idomybest

Guest rroberti

----

Infelizmente sim...

O Mureta está derrubado por um porco inútil que disse umas besteiras para ele... é isso...

:)

Guest idomybest
Infelizmente sim...

O Mureta está derrubado por um porco inútil que disse umas besteiras para ele... é isso...

:)

Percebi.

Talvez, no fundo, no fundo, não seja por causa dele... :)

Talvez seja por causa do cansaço sem muitos retornos! :)

Talvez ATÉ ele abandone um Omnia e pegue um celular mais avançado :P

Guest amel90
A rant of a single person:

Unfortunately, life plays on us something we never expected. Unfortunately I have more weather, but I managed here was much better than doing roms was doing REAL FRIENDS.

Only, the world people who have not evolved, but surely our beloved God still protects us.

If all people would try to LOVE EACH OTHER without change, our world would be different.

More men, interests, capitalism, ignorance, dislike, aa lack of understanding, spoken words, that transforms the man himself.

If all people help each other, which would be more evolved.

Money is good to spend, but will never bring happiness to anyone. Every one knows the need for oneself.

We can not change people, but at least everyone does a little to help, be in PAL, namely the shoulder to give a FRIEND, help those who have never had an opportunity of a better life, surely we are beginning to change our world.

Sorry, I'm a good person, always looking good and good for passing anyone.

Talking about myself is very easy, but be like myself, is very difficult.

I hope that one day may be MoDaCo as it ever was before, fun, exchange of experiences, fun times and NEVER, NEVER had anyone better than anyone, everyone rode their hands together as she walks now, but with a certain mistrust between giving and receiving.

Here I learned anything from a simple gesture like a challenge.

Do different, the change has to be inside out, not lip service.

Humility above all. That's a big WINNER.

Thanks for everything MoDaCo. You were a great partner for me.

Sorry my bad english.

Man, if you are so hurt by my comments in OCK's topic then I SAY I AM SORRY. Just because I preffer OCK's ROM's doesn't mean that you should stop. I didn't say you should stop. That would be stupid.

I'll say it again I'm sorry for all consequences so bring back your ROM's for your fans and and first time flashers or whatever.

Guest ssi42

Who's stopping, Mureta? Come on bro, you are the only active chef left, you can't do this to us.. I have too much projects in my head :P We gonna make good-looking, nice, pretty, stable and fast roms :) (You the roms, me the skins/themes) :)

YOU CAN'T LEAVE US!!! ;) :)

Edited by ssi42

Guest Maliasbaggio
A rant of a single person:

Unfortunately, life plays on us something we never expected. Unfortunately I have more weather, but I managed here was much better than doing roms was doing REAL FRIENDS.

Dear Mureta!

you don't have to take everything THAT seriously..i don't know what or who really annoyed you here, but the thing is that what you did was for EVERYBODY, if you received some bad comment's just ignore them!!

If you decided to stop, that is your decision, but you shouldn't base this decision on some comments of a guy that you probably don't even know!!

If you were enjoining what you were doing here, continue, if not stop, but please allow yourself to decide & not somebody else stupid comment!

Hope you will be back soon..but in any case, take care..cheers!!

Guest rroberti

Tudo o que eu tenho a dizer aqui é que por conta de um estúpido (amel90), nós estamos perdendo um grande chef!

Todos nós perdemos, não só nós brasileiros, mas com oo fórum inteiro do Modaco... isso porque ainda, em alguns lugares do mundo, brasileiros são vistos como "apenas mais um no meio da multidão"...

No dia em que os outros países aprenderem a olhar para nós e nos respeitar assim como temos que respeitar os demas, as coisas irão mudar...

Eu sou como o Mureta, pego a dor dos outros para mim, simplesmente porque gosto das coisas corretas...

Estamos tentando de todas as formas, darmos força para que o Mureta continue com suas ROM´s, seja elas em inglês para que o pessoal do mundo possa sentir o poder de um brasileiro e não achar que somos inferiores e também em português, para que nossa comunidade também se sinta fortalecida e não esquecida...

Como eu disse para ele: Ignore os invejosos, porque sempre terá alguém para falar besteiras e ir contra seus ideais... dê ouvidos e atenção a que realmente mereça!!!

Mureta, por favor, ignore o amel90 e volte a trabalhar em cima das Rom´s... è fato conhecido de todos que claro, elas serão sim parecidas com as ROM´s do OCK, outro grande chef... afinal de contas, você utilizar a cozinha dele para fazer suas ROM´s...

Pessoal, desculpem o meu dasabafo, mas não podemos ficar quietos diante dessa situação... foi o tempo que o pessoal de outros países gritavam e a gente abaixava a cabeça... eu tenho aqui por mim que se alguém gritar comigo, eu vou gritar mais alto ainda para fazer valer meus ideais!!!

Agora, para você amel90, só lamento!!! Seus comentários forma infelizes a ponto de fazer alguém desistir de seus ideais...grande SPAMca que você é e está sendo...Por isso que eu digo: Nâo tem o que dizer, fique de boca calada!!!!

Posso até ser banido do fórum devido a este post, mas fato que não terá mais nenhuma utilidade para mim caso o Mureta não tenha mais interesse em desenvolver...

Até breve pessoal....

Mureta, pense em nós (seus amigos) com mais carinho...

============================================

All I'm saying here is that because of one stupid (amel90), we are losing a great chef!

We all lose, we not only Brazilians, but with what the entire forum MoDaCo ... This is because, in some places in the world, Brazilians are seen as "just another in the crowd" ...

On the day that other countries learn to look for us and respect us as we must respect demas, things will change ...

I'm like the Mureta, the pain of others caught up to me, simply because I like things right ...

We are trying in every way, give them strength to continue with the guardrail their ROM's, be they in English so that people in the world can feel the power of a Brazilian and not think that we are inferior and also in Portuguese, so that Our community also feel empowered and not forgotten ...

As I said to him: Ignore the haters, because they always have someone to talk nonsense and go against their ideals ... listen and that really deserves attention!

Mureta, please, ignore the amel90 and return to work on the ROM's ... It is known fact that all clear, they are rather similar to the ROM's OCK, another great chef ... after all, you use the kitchen to make your ROMs ...

Guys, excuse my dasabafo, but we can not keep quiet about this situation ... was the time that staff from other countries and people were screaming their heads lowered ... I've been here for me if someone yell at me, I'll yell even louder to enforce my ideals!

Now, for you amel90 only regret! Your comments so unfortunate as to make someone give up their ideals ... big jerk and that you are being ... So I say: Do not know what to say, keep your mouth shut!!

I may even be banned from this forum because of this post, but that fact will have no further use to me if the Muret has no more interest in developing ...

See you soon .... all

Mureta, think of us (your true friends) with more love ...

Guest MariJapa

Nãooooo!!

Eu aqui procurando o tópico do meu grande chef Mureta e cadê??

Poxa, fiquei triste... :-(

Ricardo Mureta além de fazer ótimas ROMS, que pra mim é a melhor e uso uma ROM dele e não testo mais nenhuma outra!! Ele é uma ótima pessoa, me ajudou e muito!! E aprendi algumas coisas com ele.

Mureta a gente não pode dar valor a pessoa invejosa e ridícula que te critica, vc tem que dar valor para as pessoas que admiriam seu trabalho, que sei que são muitas!

Não fique assim, seus fãs aqui estão pra te dar uma força e no que precisar, é só pedir!

Não deixe que um imbecil te afete, deixa passar um tempinho, esfria a cabeça... não perde tempo com ele!!

Temos que dar importância nas pessoas que te dão valor!

Melhoras tá!

Abraços e fique em paz!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nooooo!

Here I am looking for the topic of my great chef Muret and where??

Hey, I was sad ... :-(

Ricardo Muret also make great ROMS, which for me is the best and use a ROM of it and not test any more! He is a great person and helped me a lot! And I learned some things from him.

Short wall we can not appreciate the ridiculous and envious person who criticizes you, you have to give value to people who admire his work, which I know are many!

Don't be so, his fans are here to give you a strength and what you need, just ask!

Don't let that affect you a moron, lets spend a little time, cool head ... he does not waste time!

We must give importance to the people who appreciate you!

Improvements okay!

Hugs and be at peace!

Guest adhip

It's been a while I'm not checking this forum and I'm a bit shock!

Mureta, my friend, just think of those people as sandpapers, they may cause you pain at this moment, but in the end you will be smooth and polished.

I admire your work, while I chose the easy way for making ROM, you chose a difficult path and become an expert. You are a Great Chef & it will be a great loss if you quit.

Guest The Oldlight

Mureta,

It was not my expectation when you letf so early, bro!

Thank you for all the things you'd done.

God bless you, my bro...

Edited by The Oldlight

Guest mureta

----

primeiro, desculpe não ter respondido logo...é que entrei de férias, então me desliguei geral.

infelizmente não tenho mais clima, mas com certeza logo em breve surgirão outros cozinhando em pt-br, em inglês vocês tem vários cozinheiros excelentes aqui.

hoje sou um mero expectador aqui.

Feliz Páscoa para toda sua família.

abraços do mureta.

------------------------------------------------

first, sorry did not reply soon ... is that I went on vacation, so I hung large.

unfortunately I no longer have the climate, but certainly soon will emerge in other cooking en, in English you have several great cooks here.

Today I am a mere spectator here.

big hugs.

Edited by mureta

Guest mureta
Man, if you are so hurt by my comments in OCK's topic then I SAY I AM SORRY. Just because I preffer OCK's ROM's doesn't mean that you should stop. I didn't say you should stop. That would be stupid.

I'll say it again I'm sorry for all consequences so bring back your ROM's for your fans and and first time flashers or whatever.

amel90,

Not respond immediately because I was on vacation.

No problem, just do not give way in the death, the rest, we relaxed.

Of course, you have every right to think whatever you want, freedom of expression above all.

Just replied on the topic of ock, because you have spoken to have "people"using the kitchen and making false roms. That's why.

I have no grudge and not keep you. Happy Easter to all his family.

Cheers.

Edited by mureta

Guest mureta
Who's stopping, Mureta? Come on bro, you are the only active chef left, you can't do this to us.. I have too much projects in my head :huh: We gonna make good-looking, nice, pretty, stable and fast roms :) (You the roms, me the skins/themes) :(

YOU CAN'T LEAVE US!!! :) :)

Not respond immediately because I was on vacation.

First, congratulations windroid and it sure is a great pleasure and satisfaction of putting in my roms, but today I'm taking a break, but certainly other great chefs will take a great advantage of their beautiful works, then I'll send a PM with a theme you can do and make available to all here ... wait.

Thank you my friend and a great Easter for the whole family.

Cheers.

Guest mureta
Dear Mureta!

you don't have to take everything THAT seriously..i don't know what or who really annoyed you here, but the thing is that what you did was for EVERYBODY, if you received some bad comment's just ignore them!!

If you decided to stop, that is your decision, but you shouldn't base this decision on some comments of a guy that you probably don't even know!!

If you were enjoining what you were doing here, continue, if not stop, but please allow yourself to decide & not somebody else stupid comment!

Hope you will be back soon..but in any case, take care..cheers!!

I did not reply immediately because I was on vacation.

Thanks my friend, unfortunately today I am a mere spectator here. Sometimes things happen that do not like, but life is just that and left us to overcome.

Cheers and a great Easter.

Guest mureta
Come on Mureta. Don't let the troll win.

Wish you best luck to you and your family.

Thank you.

I did not reply immediately because I was on vacation.

Great dimera,

Unfortunately boring things happen and make us upset, but I'm calm, I am happy to know the true friends I have made ​​here.

Cheers and a good Easter.

Guest mureta
Tudo o que eu tenho a dizer aqui é que por conta de um estúpido (amel90), nós estamos perdendo um grande chef!

Todos nós perdemos, não só nós brasileiros, mas com oo fórum inteiro do Modaco... isso porque ainda, em alguns lugares do mundo, brasileiros são vistos como "apenas mais um no meio da multidão"...

No dia em que os outros países aprenderem a olhar para nós e nos respeitar assim como temos que respeitar os demas, as coisas irão mudar...

Eu sou como o Mureta, pego a dor dos outros para mim, simplesmente porque gosto das coisas corretas...

Estamos tentando de todas as formas, darmos força para que o Mureta continue com suas ROM´s, seja elas em inglês para que o pessoal do mundo possa sentir o poder de um brasileiro e não achar que somos inferiores e também em português, para que nossa comunidade também se sinta fortalecida e não esquecida...

Como eu disse para ele: Ignore os invejosos, porque sempre terá alguém para falar besteiras e ir contra seus ideais... dê ouvidos e atenção a que realmente mereça!!!

Mureta, por favor, ignore o amel90 e volte a trabalhar em cima das Rom´s... è fato conhecido de todos que claro, elas serão sim parecidas com as ROM´s do OCK, outro grande chef... afinal de contas, você utilizar a cozinha dele para fazer suas ROM´s...

Pessoal, desculpem o meu dasabafo, mas não podemos ficar quietos diante dessa situação... foi o tempo que o pessoal de outros países gritavam e a gente abaixava a cabeça... eu tenho aqui por mim que se alguém gritar comigo, eu vou gritar mais alto ainda para fazer valer meus ideais!!!

Agora, para você amel90, só lamento!!! Seus comentários forma infelizes a ponto de fazer alguém desistir de seus ideais...grande SPAMca que você é e está sendo...Por isso que eu digo: Nâo tem o que dizer, fique de boca calada!!!!

Posso até ser banido do fórum devido a este post, mas fato que não terá mais nenhuma utilidade para mim caso o Mureta não tenha mais interesse em desenvolver...

Até breve pessoal....

Mureta, pense em nós (seus amigos) com mais carinho...

============================================

All I'm saying here is that because of one stupid (amel90), we are losing a great chef!

We all lose, we not only Brazilians, but with what the entire forum MoDaCo ... This is because, in some places in the world, Brazilians are seen as "just another in the crowd" ...

On the day that other countries learn to look for us and respect us as we must respect demas, things will change ...

I'm like the Mureta, the pain of others caught up to me, simply because I like things right ...

We are trying in every way, give them strength to continue with the guardrail their ROM's, be they in English so that people in the world can feel the power of a Brazilian and not think that we are inferior and also in Portuguese, so that Our community also feel empowered and not forgotten ...

As I said to him: Ignore the haters, because they always have someone to talk nonsense and go against their ideals ... listen and that really deserves attention!

Mureta, please, ignore the amel90 and return to work on the ROM's ... It is known fact that all clear, they are rather similar to the ROM's OCK, another great chef ... after all, you use the kitchen to make your ROMs ...

Guys, excuse my dasabafo, but we can not keep quiet about this situation ... was the time that staff from other countries and people were screaming their heads lowered ... I've been here for me if someone yell at me, I'll yell even louder to enforce my ideals!

Now, for you amel90 only regret! Your comments so unfortunate as to make someone give up their ideals ... big jerk and that you are being ... So I say: Do not know what to say, keep your mouth shut!!

I may even be banned from this forum because of this post, but that fact will have no further use to me if the Muret has no more interest in developing ...

See you soon .... all

Mureta, think of us (your true friends) with more love ...

fala Rodrigãoooooooooooooo !

Não respondi logo porque estava de férias.

Não esquenta não, apenas somos diferentes em alguns pensamentos, modo de agir, de se interar, somos quentes, quando somos amigos realmente somos, e acima de tudo somos muito verdadeiros.

Infelizmente isso acontece não somente aqui, mas em tudo que for lugar, sabes porque? Porque de alguma forma incomodamos, mas incomodamos para o bem de todos e nunca sequer tiamos vantagem em nada, todos brasileiros são pesoas sinceras e amigas, mas não sei porque algumas vezes somos ignorados, deixado de canto, mas quem conhece um brasileiro sentirá o verdadeiro sabor de uma amizade, mesmo que virtual.

Mas a fila anda. O importante é saber viver e saber os verdadeiros valores, de qualquer ser humano.

Felicidades meu amigo e uma exelente Páscoa para toda sua família.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Not answered soon because he was on vacation.

Do not worry not only are different in some thoughts, way of acting, are interested, we're hot, when you're friends really are, and above all are very real.

Unfortunately, this happens not only here but in all that place is, you know why? Because somehow upset, but upset for the good of all and never even tiamo advantage in anything, all Brazilians are weight and sincere friends, but do not know why sometimes we are ignored, left corner, but who knows a true Brazilian feel flavor of a friendship, even if virtual.

But the line goes. The point is to live and know the true value of any human being.

Cheers my friend and an excellent Easter for the whole family.