mini got time machine?

Guest Gjole86

Guest Gjole86

While nolifing at huawei's forums i saw this little topic

Topic

containing this little fella

UPDATA.APP

Since topic there is named "How to go back to the original Rom with U8110" i guess this little friend is our time machine. I know playing with UPDATA.APP is dangerous so i ask u experts what do u think this is :(

My goal today was flashing U8110V100R001C00B226SP04(Italy GIVI) but it failed :(

While nolifing at huawei's forums i saw this little topic

Topic

containing this little fella

UPDATA.APP

Since topic there is named "How to go back to the original Rom with U8110" i guess this little friend is our time machine. I know playing with UPDATA.APP is dangerous so i ask u experts what do u think this is :(

My goal today was flashing U8110V100R001C00B226SP04(Italy GIVI) but it failed :(

I'm not sure what that would be or do, it's only 403kb.

I regularly flash the UPDATA.APP from U8110V100R001C85B215SP02TMOUK.zip I downloaded from the Huawai web site as I'm often screwing up my Pulse Mini. Installing that puts the device back in to a good working state, it's 218MB so it contains the full rom image.

I got a perl script somewhere that can extract the contents of the UPDATA.APP, I try to run it over that file in a few days to see what it is.

Guest Gjole86

i use U8110V100R001C85B215SP02(Macedonian TMO) to make my phone back alive as it is my original rom :(

btw tmo-uk file from huawei is 218MB? O_o

my tmo file is 125MB

i use U8110V100R001C85B215SP02(Macedonian TMO) to make my phone back alive as it is my original rom :(

btw tmo-uk file from huawei is 218MB? O_o

my tmo file is 125MB

Hmm, I think the zip file is about 67MB, the updata.app inside it is about 200 ish