Saving contacts to phone?

Guest dennerjw

Guest dennerjw

I've noticed with every custom rom I've had,(xian,galaxy,lcr...) That saving contacts to phone doesn't seem to be possible, only google and sim options are there. Is there any way to get it back? Only thing I want back from stock !

Guest ondris
I've noticed with every custom rom I've had,(xian,galaxy,lcr...) That saving contacts to phone doesn't seem to be possible, only google and sim options are there. Is there any way to get it back? Only thing I want back from stock !

You have to install AcerSync.apk on your phne, then you'll see the option.

Here is the file :(

AcerSync.apk.zip

Edited by ondris

Guest ginja

Why bother saving it to ure phone, while u have it on google :S

• 1 year later...
Guest phonewidth

Why bother saving it to ure phone, while u have it on google :S

I'm not sure if I like the way google manages my contacts and I've had a habit of separating email contacts from phone (I mean I can access the gmail app if I want).

Would anybody suggest a better alternative to Acersync? or is that the best/only.

If I had so much as something that let me save to phone and send whats on the phone to a Vcard on my PC with out forcing me to go to the cloud I'd be happy.

Or a fancy PC suite.

Edited by phonewidth

Do you think that Google is spying your contact? Probably they will call your girlfriend...

You can use UIA contact backup and sync with outlook, is free on market.

Edited by siggey