noob questions

Guest noobnoob

Guest noobnoob

Sorry if this post sounds thick, i have no idea about todays phones.Having no user guide makes it twice as hard.

Anyway i have bought a Tmobile pulse mini, i have the free 6 months internet, but the phone has used credit ,that i have not used, gprs, i dont understand whats being charged,and whats charging.

Also is there a way of locking the phone straight after use, (having to wait a min or so for the phone to go into standby)

What apps should i leave running? can some of the icons be deleted on the home screen,and can any apps i have added ,can these be put onto the home screen.

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks.

Guest popred
Sorry if this post sounds thick, i have no idea about todays phones.Having no user guide makes it twice as hard.

Anyway i have bought a Tmobile pulse mini, i have the free 6 months internet, but the phone has used credit ,that i have not used, gprs, i dont understand whats being charged,and whats charging.

Also is there a way of locking the phone straight after use, (having to wait a min or so for the phone to go into standby)

What apps should i leave running? can some of the icons be deleted on the home screen,and can any apps i have added ,can these be put onto the home screen.

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks.

I had to phone up t-mobile to get my free internet activated, it was not on by default and so was getting charged at first for internet use

Guest noobnoob

well you bugger lol just found the user guide while charging up the phone on the pc, thats one q. solved , press the power button lol.

The credit has been taken at various times, after activating the free net.

Guest damnsmalldan

Yes, apps an be added by installing them from the market.

To put a shortcut on the homescreen(s) press and hod the item in the menu, then the home should appear, simply release it where you want the shortcut to be.

Free unlimited texts when you top up £10 are for the next month, so if you topped up today you wont et the free texts until next month. This is what could be costing you.

You an make the screen go into standby faster by going to Settings>Sound and Display>Screen Timeout. Set it to the setting you wish. (Mines at 15secs)

You don't really need to leave apps running unless you need/want to.