42turkeys

[ROM] Rooted HTC Official 2.2 FroYo

Looks like a problem with the update-script that someone provided me with. Grrr.

Sorry guys for messing you about, go with one of the other ROMs, I'm too tired.

Project abandoned.

Look out for 'The Weekend In Pictures' from me tomorrow.

All donations will be refunded.

Edited by 42turkeys

Well done mate, but it's of no use to most with out the extra's. Surely you should credit the others who helped you. Also did you actually know Paul is on holiday. Tomorrow you will see why we all wait.

It's not actually ready for download yet though.

Well done turkey you have edited it all nicely, that's better.

Edited by sucramco

Well I don't think Paul gives a f*ck, I don't think he even wants to be the fastest, as long as the ROM is reliable because his users trust him :(

Well I don't think Paul gives a f*ck, I don't think he even wants to be the fastest, as long as the ROM is reliable because his users trust him :(

But Paul always wait for Official Releases or not? And this is an OTA not a full Update......

Rooting is not a real problem for Paul if he want he should be faster than 42 and he is uploading faster i think ^^

It was just a little joke. Me and Paul have a race whenever a new ROM comes out to root it. Uploading now anyway...

It was just a little joke. Me and Paul have a race whenever a new ROM comes out to root it. Uploading now anyway...

You have done well and I am sure the community is now in your debt. People over here get worried when it seems like someone is attacking someone. No hard feelings. You could write a book about today.

Edited by sucramco