CUSTOM ROM vodafone 845

Guest freddyemmer

Guest hjrnunes

Hi all!

I'm kinda new to this ROM business so I'm wondering what's the difference between green and red mods and between them and the 1.x one?

Thanks!

Guest freddyemmer
Hi all!

I'm kinda new to this ROM business so I'm wondering what's the difference between green and red mods and between them and the 1.x one?

Thanks!

The only difference is that the red colors are green in the greenmod ;-)

Hi Freddy,

Thanks for your great work!

Can I flash clockworkrecovery on this puppy? That would give me some extra handy functionality.

In what way is this phone different from the T-Mobile Pulse Mini? Would I brick it if I tried to flash a Pulse Mini rom on it?

I will receive one tomorrow, and I'm intending to tweak this a lot before using it.

It's meant as a spare phone and to use as MTB route thingy, my HTC Desire is a bit too precious for that ;-)

Guest hjrnunes
The only difference is that the red colors are green in the greenmod ;-)

Hum.. I see.. I've managed to set the ROM up in the device. I notice the green mod is very small compared to the the other one... How should I install it? I suppose I'd have to flash the big one first, which I did already, right? So how do I go about installing the green one then?

Guest freddyemmer
Hum.. I see.. I've managed to set the ROM up in the device. I notice the green mod is very small compared to the the other one... How should I install it? I suppose I'd have to flash the big one first, which I did already, right? So how do I go about installing the green one then?

it is a mod you flash i over the basic rom ;-)

Guest HeroB00N

Could someone please install linpack via tinyurl.com/36ypak5 and make a benchmark?

Are navigation programs (copilot, navigon, mobile maps, google navigation) properly working?

THX

Could someone please install linpack via tinyurl.com/36ypak5 and make a benchmark?

Are navigation programs (copilot, navigon, mobile maps, google navigation) properly working?

THX

I've installed Copilot on it (Complete European maps), and that works fine.

Guest freddyemmer
I've installed Copilot on it (Complete European maps), and that works fine.

If you have any questions please look at my topic at XDA i'm not updating this topic anymore..

Edited by freddyemmer

• 7 months later...
Guest Chop007
I've sent a link to you PM

Hey, not sure where to post, just want to say thanks a million. I have a vodafone 845 and really struggled to get the pro-celestial rom on. Once I accomplished this I missioned to get the lasy blue theme on. Phone would not go into boot screen. Finally I read through these posts and used the amonra recovery to get to boot screen and then flash the theme from .zip file. Phone is running like a bull on red bull. Thanks man you really made my day. Cheap phone but now runs like a dream. Awesome bru, stay safe and God bless. :) :)

• 2 months later...