New Pure ROM eng JH1/JH2- pure/mix 21916/b7620

Guest sh.a.rk

Guest GUCCI OMNIA
In JH2 only with registry changes is GPS working flawless (iGO, TomTom, OziExplorer, RunGPS)

i concur! finally got tomtom & even better iG0 working... stays with my position well while driving/biking/walking. lol almost crashed my bike while checking out my gps... also all this non-stop messing with my phone trying to get working well has gotten me very close to losing my lovely girlfriend... lol, she hates it and wants to throw my phone in the pond cuz i spend way more time with it (mostly was tryna get gps to work) than her. i make funny jokes about gps dating and she gets mad.

thank you so much sh.a.rk for your hard work on the roms and your support throughout. i'm using jh2 with spb shell and it is a 888% better phone than when i first got it. recently i tried nrg's much talked about rom, and it was so slow and not user friendly. yours is way better. i thought about posting in their forum about your rom's but then decided to keep it a lil secret from all nrg fools... thanks to your rom, it's a cool feeling having 1 of the best iphone killers out there (used for $90) and run it on a dirt cheap $30 loyalty plan... i got telus to do a data service block so i don't have to worry about data charges, i just use wifi.

Thanks sh.a.rk!

Edited by GUCCI OMNIA

Guest GUCCI OMNIA

Can someone please tell me the install instructions how to make this new agenda the default?

OR how do you put a widget/icon for this agenda or audio recorder on the lifestyle panel? I've tried coping the shortcut into various folders, but when I 'add widget' the shortcut link is never there.

p.s. I am using spb 3.5 and have mobile shell manager

Edited by GUCCI OMNIA

First relase Pure 6.5.3 Eng rom JH2 based.

http://www.rapidshare.com/files/417169273/I8000NXXJH2.nb0

hi shark,

im using your jh2. i very like your pure rom,It's very clean, fast and without any program of Samsung.

but the effect does not smooth than your JH1, would you continue to cook a rom for jh2? without any Samsung or ms's program of ultraclean rom?

because i think that software can be obtained through the installation.

i have not much english to talk, idon't know how to express my gratitude and hope.

thank you, shark

Edited by Lirai

Guest GUCCI OMNIA
this is full ms newest 21916 build rom without any oem software .

Thanks Sh.a.rk! How does this compare to your JH2 rom... I am running JH2 right now and it is pretty sweet!

Thanks Sh.a.rk! How does this compare to your JH2 rom... I am running JH2 right now and it is pretty sweet!

For compare need more time to find all difference.

@shadowangel OK :) I´am prefered allways pure system and all apps installing only as files not as cab. :lol: . 99% apps not need install ,just unpack cab to storrage (cabarc , SKTools). 99% apps should not install to my device - if copy all necessary dll to apps program folder - can run this in my storrage or storage card eg. (Experiment ....)

Next verifying autorun (popup) for USB connection.

Thanks Sh.a.rk :) ,but i hv a big trouble !

I have many apps cant launch ( ...cannot be opend. Ethier it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its compents cannot be found......), i try both H1 rom I8000AIJH1a.nb0 & 21916_H1.nb0 with same result. Please help :lol: ~~. ( error apps eg. BattClock.3.03(cant use the config.exe) , GPSTuner , KD-Font v1.2 , Anuvadak ...)