[ROM] Xian (LiquidF) v1.2a [11/1/2010] - CM 6.1.0-RC - MIUI 11.05

Guest xian1243

Guest Quipeace

For those bothered by the long network name in the status bar:

settings > CyanogenMod settings > User Interface > Date and provider > Display PLMN (lockscreen/statusbar)

There are many more things that you can configure there, showing the battery percentage for example.

Guest Andy__P
For those bothered by the long network name in the status bar:

settings > CyanogenMod settings > User Interface > Date and provider > Display PLMN (lockscreen/statusbar)

There are many more things that you can configure there, showing the battery percentage for example.

Yes, but i'd suggest not changing the render mode lol

Guest xaueious

Actually that reminds me. The kernel had some quirks with RAM on the Liquid E...

But low on the priority list...

Edited by xaueious

Guest simoneser

Like phh's FRF91, WiFi often disconnects, but the icon stays in the notification bar so I can't be sure if WiFi is connected or disconnected

:)

Guest Waspinator

@Xian / koudelka

Maybe it would be a good idea to make this ROM wipe everything, or at least give a disclaimer that non wiped apps are not guaranteed to work or update properly. It seems half the feedback here is about apps not working properly.

Guest mmkim

xian : can you upload XianKoud (LiquidE) v0.4b non-wipe update (you can flash over v0.4 or v0.4a) this file first.

because this file is small one.......I think. :)

and I say about that ......your 0.4a cannot change anything. Include input methond chinese handwriting. nothing can work.

Edited by mmkim

Guest Quipeace
Yes, but i'd suggest not changing the render mode lol

I hope you didn't figure that out the way I did :), luckily taking the battery out fixed it.

Guest willyaranda

I'm having problems with some Apps, that couldn't be installed (I'm coming from Phhroyo91):

Spotify for example, doesn't allow to restore itself from Titanium Backup, nor installing from the market.

Any help?

Guest Rajit

oooh just logged in to modaco after a day and saw this big news!!! wonderful...

anyways people, hows the performance on this rom??? and im not talking about linpack or quadrant scores... rather im talking about the general smoothness of sliding menus and drawers, appearing of pop ups (like widget menu), opening of gallery and other apps, etc..

Guest koudelka
xian : can you upload XianKoud (LiquidE) v0.4b non-wipe update (you can flash over v0.4 or v0.4a) this file first.

because this file is small one.......I think. :D

and I say about that ......your 0.4a cannot change anything. Include input methond chinese handwriting. nothing can work.

What Chinese input method are you trying to use? The HTC one that is included is working fine for me, long press on text input field to change to it.

I hope you didn't figure that out the way I did :D, luckily taking the battery out fixed it.

or you can just change back to the default rendering the same way you changed to a different one :P

Anyone had koudelka aosp/cm6 rom before? What changed?

Xian has helped cleaning it up, and added some applications, and tweaks that is more useful for average user :). We are continuing to fix bugs and update from Cyanogens latest code

Guest Quipeace
or you can just change back to the default rendering the same way you changed to a different one :D

I found it quite hard to find the setting without seeing anything, because my screen turned black :D.

PS: Would you mind updating your AOSP guide with the two archives you send over IRC? I kinda lost them :).

Guest xian1243

Please note that it's a FULL WIPE ROM. So please backup your apps and settings, SMS, etc. with titanium backup, google sync, before you flash.