GAMES FOR WILDFIRE

Guest thakur90

Guest thakur90

I Have just bought a HTC wildfire and i was wondering whether there are a few games that will make me proud in front of other android users as the screen resolution is low...

in simple words...pls suggest a few games that are fun with good graphics and addictive!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fatattack
I Have just bought a HTC wildfire and i was wondering whether there are a few games that will make me proud in front of other android users as the screen resolution is low...

in simple words...pls suggest a few games that are fun with good graphics and addictive!!

I'd like to know that too.

I tried out a few games already but most just don't work properly, mostly because the bottom of the screen just goes out of picture, which makes it hard to push buttons like ok etc.

the different resolution isn't adapted yet it seems.

• 4 weeks later...
I'd like to know that too.

I tried out a few games already but most just don't work properly, mostly because the bottom of the screen just goes out of picture, which makes it hard to push buttons like ok etc.

the different resolution isn't adapted yet it seems.

I've tried a lot of games and most are terrible and dont run right or not at all on the wildfire. I ended up downloading Snesoid and Genoid and playing megadrive and snes games instead.. they seem to be fine once u change the settings to 30fps

• 3 months later...

surprisingly, Hungry shark (1 and 2) run pretty well. Doesn't look as great as what they do on my Galaxy S, but still. Robo defense and Carrom 3D (pool) works well too. That's pretty much all I have tried.

• 3 months later...
Guest Stevonator

Don't do Angry Birds. I downloaded that for my wildfire and it was playing like a scratched record it was horrible. On the other hand Copter works fine :) I suppose Wildfire isn't the best device for Android gaming.

Guest xavia
Don't do Angry Birds. I downloaded that for my wildfire and it was playing like a scratched record it was horrible.

You need to turn off your wi-fi and then you can play angry birds :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest dannyrover

I love to play angry birds and NFS on my wildfire and i m pretty addicted to the phone. The game's quality and display screen's combination exaggarates my pleasure to enjoy the game even more.B) Initially the game on previous os version didn't worked but after upgrading my phone's firmware to the latest version, all the games run smoothly without making the phone lag.

Prior to upgrade the only problem i used to face while playing the game was the phone's diplay used to zoom whenever i used to lauch the game which needed to press standby button to get it work.:angry2: However after upgrading the phone's version now i am not facing such problem. Moreover if you wish to play high quality games on wildfire then you must upgrade the firmware as recently launched games could only be enjoyed on the wildfire equipped with latest android version. :(

Edited by dannyrover

• 10 months later...
Guest smethrony

HTC is becoming more and more popular nowadays. It has launched many smart phones. HTC wildfire is the best Android phone at a reasonable price. If you want to download games on your phone then the best option is the Android store. Otherwise you can search on Google by typing your phone model name this way you can get many games and applications for your phone.