Ringdroid

Guest PaulOBrien

ringdroid1.pngringdroid2.png

Welcome to 'Paul's App of the Day', where I pick one of my favourite apps as featured app of the day! Today's app is...

Ringdroid

What they say

Create your own ringtone by editing a music track in your library, or record a new one directly from the phone.

New version 2.4 fixes bugs related to assigning a ringtone to a contact and adds support for additional global locales

What we say

I confess to being a 'ring ring' fan myself, but this app of the day was suggested by Invisible Elf in the suggestion topic and it does indeed seem to be a winner! Slick UI, great functionality, awesome price!

Permissions

INTERNET / READ_CONTACTS / WRITE_CONTACTS / WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE / WRITE_SETTINGS

Download

View at AppBrain

Direct Market Link (for on device)

View on Android Market

QRcode

To use, install 'Barcode Scanner' from the Android Market.

ringdroid.qrcode.png

Price

FREE

Market star rating at time of writing

4.61 (74392 ratings)

Version at time of writing

Similar / Alternative apps

There are a lot of download apps for ringtones in the Market (see!), share your experiences with competing apps!

Suggested improvements for the next version

n/a

Have your say

Fan of Ringdroid? Found something better? Just wanna share your experiences? Post below! :D

Guest cypherpunk

The HTC music player has this function built in, does the normal Android one not have something similar?

I confess to being a 'ring ring' fan myself, but this app of the day was suggested by Invisible Elf in the suggestion topic and it does indeed seem to be a winner! Slick UI, great functionality, awesome price!