Force close problems

Guest benvo

Hello all,

My SGS is rooted with ext 3 lag fix, jm3 2.1 android. this was done roughly two weeks ago. For some reason today on start up it is force closing facebook, twitter, chompsms, sky news. And wen I opend ebay it force closes. But ive restarted, left battery out for a bit but still no difference. Does anyone know what I can do?and what the problem may be? Internet browsing working fine and thats what im using atm.

Many thanks

Benvo

Guest Andrew Luecke
Hello all,

My SGS is rooted with ext 3 lag fix, jm3 2.1 android. this was done roughly two weeks ago. For some reason today on start up it is force closing facebook, twitter, chompsms, sky news. And wen I opend ebay it force closes. But ive restarted, left battery out for a bit but still no difference. Does anyone know what I can do?and what the problem may be? Internet browsing working fine and thats what im using atm.

Many thanks

Benvo

Could be anything.. Either hardware or software. My advice would be to install a later android build without ext3 or whatever, and if the phone crashes still, you know its faulty hardware for sure

Guest ranblv

Happened to me once, nothing helped until I had to reflash the rom.

just use clockwork to backup the current configuration before you do anything.