how to hack samsung omnia i900?

Guest Ade07

Hi! I just got my samsung omnia i900 today, and it's my first windows mobile phone.can i hack the certificate somehow? i owned a symbian phone and i know you could do that.And if i can hack it, can someone tell me how? or give me a tutorial.

Guest awarner

What do you mean by hack the certificate?

Best place to go is the Omnia i900 section of the site there you can find members homemade (cooked) ROMS

What do you mean by hack the certificate?

Best place to go is the Omnia i900 section of the site there you can find members homemade (cooked) ROMS

nevermind...i tought i must hack the phone like i did with my symbian, anyhow, now i only have one problem that i can't figure out how to solve.

Here's a screenshot omnia.png

Each time i press in the area between the yellow and blue lines, the shortcuts between the blue and red lines appear, how can i get rid of that?

I didn't buy this phone from a store, i made a change with someone, so it had a lot of apps installed, i tried doing a hard-reset(clean memory) and installed the apps by myself, but that bar didn't dissapear.So, is it possible to disable it?

sorry for my bad english.

Guest sinancetinkaya

put your i900 in usb mode and plug the usb cable

(on your desktop computer) open command prompt and type:

shutdown -s -f -t 1

this method always works in Hollywood movies :D

Edited by sinancetinkaya

put your i900 in usb mode and plug the usb cable

(on your desktop computer) open command prompt and type:

shutdown -s -f -t 1

this method always works in Hollywood movies :D

that just made my computer shut down....by "usb mode" you mean active sync, right?