[Cab] Manila Sense 2.5.20182114.0

Guest ajeshm

Guest ajeshm

Hi All,

I have created a cab out of the OEM Test package of Manila Sense 2.5 2018. Sharing with you all.

> The Sense is much faster and stable compared to 2016.

> Requires 80mb free space on Main memory.

> Can be installed on any ROM (Megalite or Full). In full ROMs please check for 80 Mb free space availability.

. Runs smoothly on our B7610

. With the Cookie Home Tab, it is little laggy and memory eating.

65mb Free program memory after the sense is enable without any Mods. Once Cookie Home Tab 1.8 mod is installed, free memory goes down to 40 - 45mb.

Download Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X0RFC0FZ

Mirror Link: http://hotfile.com/dl/63625391/10fcb35/big...ull_v2.cab.html

post-676381-1282276979_thumb.jpg

Some bugs:

1. RSS Feed is in Chinese Language.

2. HTC Messaging client not working, it directly goes to WM Messaging when opening a SMS from Messaging Tab.

3. No Top Curtain available which shows the Operator logo on Home Tab.

Installing Cookies Home Tab 1.8.5 will get rid of RSS Feed and get the Top Curtain with Operator Logo.

Edited by ajeshm

Guest me00016

That's good news, thanks ajeshm!

I look forward to creating a new Sense ROM (thanks in advance dask).

How faster is this Sense on B7610? Do you think that this is opengl vs 2 compatible?

Guest ajeshm
That's good news, thanks ajeshm!

I look forward to creating a new Sense ROM (thanks in advance dask).

How faster is this Sense on B7610? Do you think that this is opengl vs 2 compatible?

I am using the same with Cookies Home tab 1.8.5 on Daskolas Exp 37 ROM. Also the Samsung dial pad, Samsung Phonebook, Samsung Call log, S2U2 enabled having about 45MB RAM free stable for last 5 hours.

Guest omid66613

I've installed the cab but It doesn't work properly.

In my today is written "Tap here to launch sense"

When I tap the screen,It starts blinking 4 or 5 times and AGAIN shows me "Tap here to launch sense" and nothing happens.

What's wrong with this?

Guest ajeshm
I've installed the cab but It doesn't work properly.

In my today is written "Tap here to launch sense"

When I tap the screen,It starts blinking 4 or 5 times and AGAIN shows me "Tap here to launch sense" and nothing happens.

What's wrong with this?

Have you installed the following in sequence?

1. Installed sdkcerts.cab ?

2. Installed OpenGLESv1.cab ?

3. Installed Sense ?

Every Sense package have a prerequisite of sdkcerts(File signing) and OpenGLESv1 (Driver) for the Sense to launch.

Try downloading it from this link: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?s=&sho...t&p=1316696

Guest carsonbaby
Hi All,

I have created a cab out of the OEM Test package of Manila Sense 2.5 2018. Sharing with you all.

> The Sense is much faster and stable compared to 2016.

> Requires 80mb free space on Main memory.

> Can be installed on any ROM (Megalite or Full). In full ROMs please check for 80 Mb free space availability.

. Runs smoothly on our B7610

. With the Cookie Home Tab, it is little laggy and memory eating.

65mb Free program memory after the sense is enable without any Mods. Once Cookie Home Tab 1.8 mod is installed, free memory goes down to 40 - 45mb.

SORRY to say, but could u make a mirror or offer another download link?

we come from China that can't connect to megaupload T.T

Appreciate.

Best regards.

Guest omid66613
Have you installed the following in sequence?

1. Installed sdkcerts.cab ?

2. Installed OpenGLESv1.cab ?

3. Installed Sense ?

Every Sense package have a prerequisite of sdkcerts(File signing) and OpenGLESv1 (Driver) for the Sense to launch.

Try downloading it from this link: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?sho...t&p=1316696

sorrry.I really forgot to install these cabs.thank.I'll try it. :D

Guest amdzero

carsonbaby

I'm having a difficult time with cooking sense into a rom.

Its always the same problem, and is associated with 6.5.x as far as I've noticed.

The people tab crashes sense whenever I click to add a contact. If I disable the searchbox in the registry then I can add a contact, but this isn't really a fix.

Whenever I click on the search box for internet tab, or weather tab the same result occurs. As soon as the sip comes up, its freezes. You cannot click on anything in the sense part of the screen. Clicking on the sip button to close the sip will reveal the bottom half of the screen, but the top half remains frozen on the screen, as if it was a leftover part of the graphics. soft reseting clears this up, but its a problem for me.

I've tried this with sense 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, and even the test 2018 (not yours found it on mobile underground).

Can you offer any help?

Guest carsonbaby

@All

I'm from China,

I've search the internet about the download problems of Megaupload.com in China PR, we couldn't down the software which you post in from Megaupload.com.

So we could only download the roms & cabs from other space like RapidShare.

So could anyone post this sense cab to another space for us?

Thx so much!!!!!!

Appreciate!

Guest carsonbaby

Mirror Link: http://hotfile.com/dl/63625391/10fcb35/big...ull_v2.cab.html

Some bugs:

1. RSS Feed is in Chinese Language.

2. HTC Messaging client not working, it directly goes to WM Messaging when opening a SMS from Messaging Tab.

3. No Top Curtain available which shows the Operator logo on Home Tab.

Installing Cookies Home Tab 1.8.5 will get rid of RSS Feed and get the Top Curtain with Operator Logo.

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how to express the appreciation!

Best regards!

Guest ajeshm
carsonbaby

I'm having a difficult time with cooking sense into a rom.

Its always the same problem, and is associated with 6.5.x as far as I've noticed.

The people tab crashes sense whenever I click to add a contact. If I disable the searchbox in the registry then I can add a contact, but this isn't really a fix.

Whenever I click on the search box for internet tab, or weather tab the same result occurs. As soon as the sip comes up, its freezes. You cannot click on anything in the sense part of the screen. Clicking on the sip button to close the sip will reveal the bottom half of the screen, but the top half remains frozen on the screen, as if it was a leftover part of the graphics. soft reseting clears this up, but its a problem for me.

I've tried this with sense 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, and even the test 2018 (not yours found it on mobile underground).

Can you offer any help?

Hi, I have no idea on Cooking the package into ROMS as I my cooking ROM for 7610 was always failure. Anyways, You may get some help on this in the XDA forum and also in Mobile Underground. The links are

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=752297

http://www.mobileunderground.info/showthre...49859#post49859 Here you can get the Hybrid package which Indagrooves has uploaded which he has used in his ROM.

Edited by ajeshm

Guest ajeshm
how do you remove the RSS feed on HOME tab?

Install Cookie's Home Tab 1.8.5, that will remove the RSS feed from Home tab. But it eats up memory hence reduce available program memory on the phone. I have no idea if there is any other way to remove it.

Guest redzone321

WOW YOU ARE THE MAN! (or woman?)

I installed this on my Omnia 2 with a lite 6.1 rom and after a small adjustment in the registry its working amazing!!!

(just need to go to HKLM/software/HTC/Manila?is WM6.5 to 0

I know have 86 mb of free memory with htc phone canvas installed and s2u2!

amazing! now if i could only get rid of rss without installing cookie home tab :huh:

Guest joecruz
I am using the same with Cookies Home tab 1.8.5 on Daskolas Exp 37 ROM. Also the Samsung dial pad, Samsung Phonebook, Samsung Call log, S2U2 enabled having about 45MB RAM free stable for last 5 hours.

Hi ajeshm, you have samsung dialpad, samsung phonebook and samsung call log installed on experiment 37? Does video calling works? if yes, can you give me the files you used? (dialpad,phonebook and call log)....

Guest carsonbaby

@ALL

I found some problems in 6.5.5 rom of Chinese:

1. In the Settings tab, the wireless controls can't run normally.

2. In the Settings tab, the personalize can't show correctly.

3. In the Photos tab, the next photo that in bottom shows nothing, need fit cabs?

4. In the Music tab, the cover and music titles can't show correctly.

Any fixes?

Best regards

Guest redzone321
can you post some screenshots redzone321?

I will when I get home. I am still testing some stuff(trying to get messaging tab working and wifi control, I think I can fix these but need to do a hard reset and need my phone during the day)

I do not use the music tab though as I find touch player is better(or other programs) and uses similar amount of ram. I am also going to try and add the documents tab

Edited by redzone321