[Cab] Manila Sense 2.5.20182114.0

Guest ajeshm

Guest redzone321

To get sense to work you must change HKLC/software/htc/manila/is mw6.5 to 0

So Couldn't get HTC Messaging or Documents tab to work But i really didn't try that much..(just a few cabs i had)

To change background i used Wpac by Rapid (make a folder with only the background you want then select change now)

To get rid of animated weather on home screen i changed HKCU/software/manila/Home.WallpaperMode to 2

I did get wifi switch to work by installing Shadows HTC ComManager. Screen shots below taken 10 min after boot. lock screen and dialer opened / closed. Still searching for better wm6.1 taskbar theme

Sinan 6.1 Ultra Light(with lots of stuff added back in)

Ajeshm Sence cab

Shadows HTC ComManager

Background4all

HTC Phone Canvas 4.2

Sorgs EzInput 2.1 keyboard

S2U2 with Anastasia mod

Arkswitch

Default wm sms

post-614797-1282714511_thumb.png

post-614797-1282714524_thumb.png

post-614797-1282714531_thumb.png

post-614797-1282714536_thumb.png

post-614797-1282714541_thumb.png

Edited by redzone321

Guest gauravv
To get sense to work you must change HKLC/software/htc/manila/is mw6.5 to 0

So Couldn't get HTC Messaging or Documents tab to work But i really didn't try that much..(just a few cabs i had)

To change background i used Wpac by Rapid (make a folder with only the background you want then select change now)

To get rid of animated weather on home screen i changed HKCU/software/manila/Home.WallpaperMode to 2

I did get wifi switch to work by installing Shadows HTC ComManager. Screen shots below taken 10 min after boot. lock screen and dialer opened / closed. Still searching for better wm6.1 taskbar theme

Sinan 6.1 Ultra Light(with lots of stuff added back in)

Ajeshm Sence cab

Shadows HTC ComManager

Background4all

HTC Phone Canvas 4.2

Sorgs EzInput 2.1 keyboard

S2U2 with Anastasia mod

Arkswitch

Default wm sms

CAN you share the files...specially 6.1 rom!!...

Guest ajeshm
WOW YOU ARE THE MAN! (or woman?)

I installed this on my Omnia 2 with a lite 6.1 rom and after a small adjustment in the registry its working amazing!!!

(just need to go to HKLM/software/HTC/Manila?is WM6.5 to 0

I know have 86 mb of free memory with htc phone canvas installed and s2u2!

amazing! now if i could only get rid of rss without installing cookie home tab :huh:

Thanks! Got a way to get rid of RSS Feed from Home tab and enable the Top Curtain. Operator Logo still not seen at Top Left Corner. Attached the Cab.

bigboss_Remove_RSS_Feed_HT.cab

post-676381-1282763509_thumb.jpg

1. Disable Sense.

2. Install the cab.

3. Enable Sense. See the difference.

Edited by ajeshm

Guest F0rrest

I've tried installing this a couple of times and get the message "bigboss Maila 2.5 2018 full" cannot be installed.

It asks me to choose a different location: (space needed 90762KB):

Device (93840KB available)

\My storage (1441152KB available)

\Storage Card (401216KB available)

I've installed the 2 other cab files previously mentioned.

Any suggestions welcomed!

Thanks!

Edit - I should probably say that I'm running the CAB file off my SD card as there's not enough room on the device for the CAB file and Sense!

Edited by F0rrest

Guest darthveda

I am pretty sure you need to have a bit more space on your device. Make sure you are using one of the lite roms and not on the official samsung ROMS

Guest Thor2605

Hi,

I wanted to install the cab on my B7620... But the installation failed!

I wanted to install it in the "internal storage", but do I have to install on "Device"?

Or where is the problem?

Thank you alot!

Guest ajeshm
Hi,

I wanted to install the cab on my B7620... But the installation failed!

I wanted to install it in the "internal storage", but do I have to install on "Device"?

Or where is the problem?

Thank you alot!

You have to install it on your device. The device should have minimum of 90mb free space available.

Guest cagelin

Switching to landscape mode (e.g. expanding the physical qwerty keyboard) will freeze the Sense UI and give a black screen (until switching back to portrait mode).

Also, when trying to add a location for weather, whenever you try to type a location, Sense UI freezes and restarts automatically.

Apart from these bugs, great project! :huh:

Guest F0rrest

I managed to do it eventually without flashing - just a hard reset (!) onto My Storage and it runs OK, but a bit sluggish.

Might have to consider flashing - but I'm a noob and scared! ;) :huh:

Guest Klimto
I managed to do it eventually without flashing - just a hard reset (!) onto My Storage and it runs OK, but a bit sluggish.

Might have to consider flashing - but I'm a noob and scared! :( :huh:

Just so you know, if you only flash the PDA part (which is what all the roms are), you can NOT brick your phone. 100% safe ;)

Guest redzone321

Thanks for the wonderfull cabs. a few bugs to report

**all testing done on wm 6.1 with omnia 2 i8000**

the edit home page quick links does not work. need to go into regisrty manualy to delete them.

the calander cannot add new events(work around by chaning link on homepage to samsung calander)

thanks again for the wonderfull cab

I am running a 6.5.3 ROM on an Omnia 2 (VZW). I have tried the registry setting discussed to be able to add a contact. It seems the value should be 0 for WM6.1. It is set to 1 for me. Sense restarts as as I go to add a contact. HELP...

I am running a 6.5.3 ROM on an Omnia 2 (VZW). I have tried the registry setting discussed to be able to add a contact. It seems the value should be 0 for WM6.1. It is set to 1 for me. Sense restarts as as I go to add a contact. HELP...

The registery entry is pretty straight forward. The name is IsWin6.5. So if you have 6.5.3 you should just leave it at 1 :P

The registery entry is pretty straight forward. The name is IsWin6.5. So if you have 6.5.3 you should just leave it at 1 :P

The key 'IsWM6.5' is set to value '1', type 'REG_DWORD'. Even with this setting, sense still restarts when I add a contact. The onscreen keyboard open up and then Sense restarts. I get the same behavior with Swype and the Samsung Keyboard.

Thanks.