Echo30

Hotmail telling me an SpB skin has a virus?

Hey guys, so I was going to load up the sense revolution 3.5 on my phone today, so I went here to get it, it directed me to the french forum to download it from.

When I get it to my desktop and right click on it, Windows pops up with "this is password protected, proceed?"

What does that mean?

Also, I emailed it to myself to get it on my phone, and when I went to download it from Hotmail, it tells me that the file has a virus on it, so I can't.

I mean, pocketnow covered it and everything, it's safe isn't it? I dl'd the WVGA one from that forum.

This is safe to install isn't it? Are there even viruses on mobile phones??

Edited by Echo30

Hey guys, so I was going to load up the sense revolution 3.5 on my phone today, so I went here to get it, it directed me to the french forum to download it from.

When I get it to my desktop and right click on it, Windows pops up with "this is password protected, proceed?"

What does that mean?

Also, I emailed it to myself to get it on my phone, and when I went to download it from Hotmail, it tells me that the file has a virus on it, so I can't.

I mean, pocketnow covered it and everything, it's safe isn't it? I dl'd the WVGA one from that forum.

This is safe to install isn't it? Are there even viruses on mobile phones??

This is because of .cab file. Even I have noticed with Windows 7 it shows that every .cab file has a dangerous contents. Ignore it if you trust the source.

You dont need to go to the mother forum, you can download those files here:

Edited by navin-shetty