B7610 New Sense 2.5.20183025 ROM

Guest daskalos

Guest daskalos
You should make a sense rom with 6.1 :huh: I use the sense on your experiment 36 rom and after a few days of heavy use i still have 70mb ram free. The only minor thing is that a few things don't work (nothing too ennoying) and that wm 6.1 isn't that touch friendly. But i don't care ;)

Ok i'll try to make a test sense rom 6.1

Guest apollion83
thx you very much! i will test it right now

do you know where to find the latest phone part for b7610?

ok... the rom works well, sense was faster in your 6.5.5 rom but is good.

Operative system is wm6.5

Wifi works very well.. is more powerfull than your last version, is there a way to delete the calendar from the home page? it cut off the rss that displays only 2 lines than change.. calendar is one of the tabs so i dont need it in the first page.. i need more bigger rss instead..

htc canvas reduces ram and is a little slow.. if you install it it cannot be disinstalled so think before install

htc messaging is a very good chat like messanger... quite useful on sms

wake up from lock hardware button is slow and unlock was way better looking in your 6.5.5 version..

i need the agps and xtra functions from samsung so if you can provide the cabs we will be very gratefull :huh:

menu-setting-personal-phone does not work

menu-setting-connections-wifi is totaly gone and that is quite usefull because there you can, in advanced tab, modify the ip address or use dhcp in wifi and usb connections.. i use a fixed ip address for the usb connection cause the dhcp does not work well.. my laptop internet is not shared to phone like this.. hope you understand i need to change the ip address of the usb connection to use the laptop internet.. in the 6.5.5 rom this was possible.

allarm wont ring if you set the phone on vibro only.. even if you flag the option for ring when setted to vibro the phone wont ring at all.. the only way to make it ring is using g-allarm

i allegate a good utility to enable the xtra of gps.. maybe you can add it to the rom as defaut..

and maybe you can add even this so the gps will not shut down and the fix can be instant.. tested working http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...eep-alive-v1-3/

i miss the xtask utility and the sktools that you implemented on the 6.5.5 rom..

the x button does not close the programs...

mmm if the phone is connected with usb it cant use wifi..

landscape works well with all applications and even with sense.

GPS_XTRA.exe

Edited by apollion83

Guest greenonion
Strange only one of the testers reported back ;)

you had full inbox :huh:

tried it.

in sense

- problems with send button

- working smooth but ram eating hell

sometimes it happens, when hitting the hard button CALL it imediately calls the last person in history.

Is there coming a version with no sense just megalite?

ps. i had an HTC and broke in less than a year 4 times... so i am not a real good enthusiast for htc stuff. But how ever sense looks great, but its better where it belongs (on HTC)

Guest greenonion
found a bug in the dial pad

it shows the name of a diff person and the no. of correct person when dialing

and also today when i ran clean ram it disappeared n the windows dialpad came back

i have tried reinstalling it bt ut still dsnt work

calling diferent person than the number is shown. Had the same problem

Guest apollion83

mmm omg... if i shut down the phone and make it charge then try to turn on the phone with charger attached the phone hangs to samsung logo and freezes. it only boots with battery only.. really weird

i just tryed to change the home screen with cht editor but it freezes when you try to change the positions of things and installing cookie home tab it make rss hub disapear.. pls find a way to delete the calendar link from the home and make the rss bigger..

i found the wifi setting i needed! its the wifisetting.exe file in windows directory. launching it take out the menu i was searching that allow to change the ip address... in the next rom just add a shortcut in setting menu.

Igo8 and gps works very well..

Edited by apollion83

Guest apollion

untill now it works well the onl problem is that if you try to send a message from the htc messaging you cant see the list of contacts no matter what theme you choose

Guest speedfrog

@daskalos

your PM inbox is full, i cant send you PMs.

but i wanted to say that i have posted some romdumps(JG2,JH1 and JH2) for I8000 in your htc sense thread since you asked for it :lol:

Guest apollion

this rom is a little slow.. and if you try to play some 3d game like tower defense sometimes have grafical bugs like white screens.. i belive that the driver used in this rom is not very good in 3d applications.. don't yet tryed with xtrakt but i will soon

Guest Duongluong

i tested it in one day. it is fairely good to me, much faster than last sense rom. some bugs existing in setting but quite tiny. i have issue of samsung fm. installed cab and run but no sound even by headphone or speaker out?

Edited by Duongluong