OTA_Hero_HTC_WWE_3.32.405.2-3.32.405.1_R_release599wi39fqvb4yaeb

Guest Wouter Horré

Guest Wouter Horré

This morning, my HTC Hero notified me about an OTA update for my device. I have downloaded it, but not yet installed it since I'm using MCR and not the stock ROM. The zip file is called OTA_Hero_HTC_WWE_3.32.405.2-3.32.405.1_R_release599wi39fqvb4yaeb.zip and the description of the update was 'Install G-sensor calibration tool'.

I suppose this update cannot be installed on MCR since it contains patches to .odex files and MCR is de-odexed. Will the update be included in MCR in the future?

Guest sik_gerar
This morning, my HTC Hero notified me about an OTA update for my device. I have downloaded it, but not yet installed it since I'm using MCR and not the stock ROM. The zip file is called OTA_Hero_HTC_WWE_3.32.405.2-3.32.405.1_R_release599wi39fqvb4yaeb.zip and the description of the update was 'Install G-sensor calibration tool'.

I suppose this update cannot be installed on MCR since it contains patches to .odex files and MCR is de-odexed. Will the update be included in MCR in the future?

same here, but didnt bother downloading it. same question: ?

Guest toxic-hero
I got it, too. Tried to install it.. my phone booted into recovery mode and tried to install the update but it failed...

you can not install it on rooted phone. wait for paul to update mcr or flash some other custom rom.

Edited by toxic-hero