Superuser,busybox,Full market inc HVGA apps update.zip 1.5 PROJECT DEAD.

Guest jasonXXx

Guest jasonXXx
Still not working :-(

I wonder if I stuffed up installing somewhere, Not entirely sure Apps2SD worked properly as I suspect it didn't actually partition the SD card.

You need to partition your sdcard using a recovery before you flash a2sd.

Guest dragon2611
You need to partition your sdcard using a recovery before you flash a2sd.

I know, But I have a feeling it didn't work (or I did it wrong), eventually i'll get around to booting gparted on the pc and having a look and see if it did or didn't partition.

Guest jasonXXx
I know, But I have a feeling it didn't work (or I did it wrong), eventually i'll get around to booting gparted on the pc and having a look and see if it did or didn't partition.

Ok let me no what you find.

To all does any one no the kernel base address for the uk pulsemini tmob stock. Im looking at making my own boot.img this way i can add overclock and set different speeds for people also a2sd etc if not how are people editing the boot.img? im running windows7 x64 but i could run ubuntu 10.04 in a virtual pc can any one give me a guide to unpack and pack the boot.img also is there any script etc to do this?

SOLVED

Edited by jasonXXx

Guest jasonXXx
Download links ofr the new 1.7 and 1.8 updates? theres only links to 1.4 still

Hi links for 1.8 is a2sd latest version and 1.4 is for latest standard version.

I have made a new boot.img with swap and overclock to 652mhz also a2sd can be enabled via a userinit.sh this can be used for starting custom scripts etc on system startup. I will only be mentaning the standard update from now on but i will also supplie DT Apps2SD package customized for pulse mini this way we can all use standard and any one needing a2sd can flash the a2sd package it it will automatically be enabled via the userinit.sh this saves me time as i will only be working on one package.

Edited by jasonXXx

Guest thomasslaughter93
Hi links for 1.8 is a2sd latest version and 1.4 is for latest standard version.

I have made a new boot.img with swap and overclock to 652mhz also a2sd can be enabled via a userinit.sh this can be used for starting custom scripts etc on system startup. I will only be mentaning the standard update from now on but i will also supplie DT Apps2SD package customized for pulse mini this way we can all use standard and any one needing a2sd can flash the a2sd package it it will automatically be enabled via the userinit.sh this saves me time as i will only be working on one package.

could you upgrade the standard version to have JIT and other features of the 1.8 enabled. just minus the A2SD and swap?

A2sd 2.7-3r1

superuser to 2.3.6.1

catlog 1.0.2

Busybox v1.17.1

boot.img with swap and overclock enabled clock upto 692MHz

added 5 simple scripts for Ease-of-Use:

pwroff= Power of phone

rebrecovery= Reboot to recovery

sysro= Mounts system read only

sysrw= Mounts system read write

wdalvik= Wipes your dalvik cache

added remove ring delay

tweaked autoscan for wifi

tweaked autofocus for camera

theese are the features i would like in the standard version if posible?

Edited by thomasslaughter93

Guest jasonXXx
could you upgrade the standard version to have JIT and other features of the 1.8 enabled. just minus the A2SD and swap?

A2sd 2.7-3r1

superuser to 2.3.6.1

catlog 1.0.2

Busybox v1.17.1

boot.img with swap and overclock enabled clock upto 692MHz

added 5 simple scripts for Ease-of-Use:

pwroff= Power of phone

rebrecovery= Reboot to recovery

sysro= Mounts system read only

sysrw= Mounts system read write

wdalvik= Wipes your dalvik cache

added remove ring delay

tweaked autoscan for wifi

tweaked autofocus for camera

theese are the features i would like in the standard version if posible?

I keeps seeing reports that the 692MHz overclock is to high lots of people on xda are having problems so i have lowerd the clock. I will be uploading new version soon.

Guest thomasslaughter93
I keeps seeing reports that the 692MHz overclock is to high lots of people on xda are having problems so i have lowerd the clock. I will be uploading new version soon.

sure :) as long as the JIT and auto focus tweak e.t.c are enabled.

p.s. no swap or a2sd in the normal version please :)

Edited by thomasslaughter93

Guest jasonXXx
sure :) as long as the JIT and auto focus tweak e.t.c are enabled.

p.s. no swap or a2sd in the normal version please :)

Hi no swap? this is not used any way unless you enable it and it does not use any space so i think i will be keeping that.