An APK for HTC / Android Clock with weather?

Guest kubensis

Guest kubensis

Hello i have cyanogenMod on my legend and was wondering ho to get the clock pictured below back, along with the alarm, countdown timer weather etc. Is this possible and if it is what do i search for to find the APK?

htc_legend_image.jpg

Edited by kubensis

How do i tell if i have HTC Sense please?

Cyanogen doesnt have HTC sens. If you would like to have similar clock-weather apk, you should google Beautiful Widgets 2.999.apk. This apk contains such widget, and some other useful widgest. The widget that you search is called Beautiful Home. I hope my answer will help you. If you don't find the apk you can PM your mail and I will send it to you.

Guest kubensis
Cyanogen doesnt have HTC sens. If you would like to have similar clock-weather apk, you should google Beautiful Widgets 2.999.apk. This apk contains such widget, and some other useful widgest. The widget that you search is called Beautiful Home. I hope my answer will help you. If you don't find the apk you can PM your mail and I will send it to you.

So is it not possible to push HTC sense on to cyanogen? I really dont like beautiful widgets :huh:

Guest Spook Tooth

Weather widget donate is what I'm using in place of HTC Sense's built in Weather/clock app pictured above. It's worth the couple of quid and is very skinnable (many free mods available). Then get the extra forecast weather thing (free) and you're sorted. Also includes 'toggle' widgets for things like wifi, gps etc (though I prefer the Curvefish stuff meself).

I don't know about getting the HTC Sense apk into a custom rom. :huh: