|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest darkworldzz
Samething for me :)

Hi every body!

I tried almost all Oct.10 6.5.3 roma and they all have that bug - closing Samsung applications randomly. For me the BEST NRGZ28 Rom is Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.Classic.GTX.Oct.01 except HD Mini lock screen and menu enhancements that 6.5.3 rom have!!!

Have you tried using the compact menu?? samsung will start to close apps when it is close to out of memory say <20mb. or when you have more than 20 apps on at the same time in some of the rom builds.. if i am not wrong, there is a thread with an app that prevents samsung from force quiting apps. do a search on the main i8000 forums using key words like apps closing etc..

or here Do a quick read..

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...s-auto-closing/

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest hawkish
Have you tried using the compact menu?? samsung will start to close apps when it is close to out of memory say <20mb. or when you have more than 20 apps on at the same time in some of the rom builds.. if i am not wrong, there is a thread with an app that prevents samsung from force quiting apps. do a search on the main i8000 forums using key words like apps closing etc..

hi Darkwordlzz nice to see u again ! :)

for me even compact menu enabled with free ram app sometimes closing " but l dont consider it as bug". l think there is some conflicts between applications.

best regards :)

Edited by hawkish

Guest longsin
OMG izzit really sencity!!!!!????? And the beta has just been released not too long ago!!

OMG!! *quickly downloads it*

i has already used Oct 10 sencity, it is very good, digital tome is not manlia, and screenshort wift enter easyer than Oct 4.

thanks NRGZ28' work.

Guest longsin
OMG izzit really sencity!!!!!????? And the beta has just been released not too long ago!!

OMG!! *quickly downloads it*

i has already used Oct 10 sencity, it is very good, digital tome is not manlia, and screenshort wift enter easyer than Oct 4.

thanks NRGZ28' work.

follws as CSC

Edited by longsin

Guest Mustard007

Hi !

I known this is a question asked I'm sure a million time, but I don't find the good solution.

How I can get ride of the annoying Send Message notification (SMS) in this rom ? The reg key for SMSNoSendxxxx... is all set (Some I known..but not work)

Thanks !

Guest Mustard007

Hi !

I think we need a newer HTC Messaging cab NRGZ28. I have some issue with the last ROM. When I clicked on the message in the Messaging TAB, All sense crash and restart.

Thanks !

Guest bratboo

Hi Just want to ask how to make my phone sleep, after scanning all music in music tab I played it then lock my phone after few sec my phone will wake up and wont go to sleep. I enable HTC Mini lock screen. >.> I already put my performance to high and also using compact start menu to have lots of free RAM but it didn't work. Thanks!

Guest hsuchitmp
Hi Just want to ask how to make my phone sleep, after scanning all music in music tab I played it then lock my phone after few sec my phone will wake up and wont go to sleep. I enable HTC Mini lock screen. >.> I already put my performance to high and also using compact start menu to have lots of free RAM but it didn't work. Thanks!

i suffer the same problem for all roms. and here my solution.

are you using headset in the select menu option when you insert jack? use headphone the sound isnt as good as headset but it keeps the phone to sleep.

other option use s2u2 lock screen with s2p music player with srs-wow-hd then on the s2p setting-power set blank screen in 6 sec. that way every time the screen wakes up if you choose headset s2p shuts the screen down in 6 sec.

give it a try if it works for you.

Edited by hsuchitmp

Guest darkworldzz
hi Darkwordlzz nice to see u again ! :)

for me even compact menu enabled with free ram app sometimes closing " but l dont consider it as bug". l think there is some conflicts between applications.

best regards :)

icic.. even with compact menu, i have leaks up till 37mb ram left. So with any music player on eg. touch player it takes up 10mb ram. so left with about 20+mb.. hence apps will start to close. try ram cleaners such as cleanram before multi task or try the app in the thread i posted..

thanks NRGZ28' work.

follws as CSC

yea its great!! too bad the purple wallpaper by leciel does not go well on the omnia.. :D but sencity is still in beta.. so do expect some graphics related bugs.. just know it is not due to the rom.. :)

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest bratboo
i suffer the same problem for all roms. and here my solution.

are you using headset in the select menu option when you insert jack? use headphone the sound isnt as good as headset but it keeps the phone to sleep.

other option use s2u2 lock screen with s2p music player with srs-wow-hd then on the s2p setting-power set blank screen in 6 sec. that way every time the screen wakes up if you choose headset s2p shuts the screen down in 6 sec.

give it a try if it works for you.

Thanks! Now I can use this ROM for a week! :) I use headphone now my phone sleep on lock mode :) Thanks a lot!

Oct 10 glass ROM battery life is quite OK, I adjust the performance to Auto, standby 10 hours battery still 100%, listen to 1 mp3 with speaker, 3 calls about 3 minutes with speaker, battery drop 5% to 95% .

Guest ular_king
Oct 10 glass ROM battery life is quite OK, I adjust the performance to Auto, standby 10 hours battery still 100%, listen to 1 mp3 with speaker, 3 calls about 3 minutes with speaker, battery drop 5% to 95% .

21681 or 21916?

please solve the bugs for program randomly closed on this WM 6.5.3 rom.

i think if NRG can cook with latest ROM instead of JE3, maybe that bugs can be solved..

Guest darkworldzz
please solve the bugs for program randomly closed on this WM 6.5.3 rom.

i think if NRG can cook with latest ROM instead of JE3, maybe that bugs can be solved..

What do you mean wont go to sleep? will the music stop playing? have you tried using touch player and see if it persists? have you tried using S2u2?

21681 or 21916?

i think batt life is about the same if you are using the Cht 1.8.5 roms.. dropped like 1% after like 10hrs on sencity 6.5.3 with S2u2.. gna flash 6.5 later on at night for s3clock usability :)

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest bratboo
What do you mean wont go to sleep? will the music stop playing? have you tried using touch player and see if it persists? have you tried using S2u2?

Nop the music keep on playing but the phone backlight wont turn off on locksceen. I tried both using default lockscreen and s2u2. After playing in few sec it it will keep awake, This on GTX 6.5. Tried s2p, Touch player, media player and Sense player all of them wont sleep (Turn off the backlight). I only installed few softwares such as palringo, om5.1, o2compass, navicom.

Edited by bratboo

Guest bobfrantic
Nop the music keep on playing but the phone backlight wont turn off on locksceen. I tried both using default lockscreen and s2u2. After playing in few sec it it will keep awake, This on GTX 6.5. Tried s2p, Touch player, media player and Sense player all of them wont sleep (Turn off the backlight). I only installed few softwares such as palringo, om5.1, o2compass, navicom.

Try minimizing the player with the right key on bottom of phone. Then push the sleep button on phone. Music should still play but it will be in sleep mode. This worked for me on Touch Player and Windows Media Player...

Guest ular_king
In the XDA thread for HD2 there is mention of a Sense start menu on Oct 8th and later roms. Has this been implemented in O2 roms as well?

Yes it is available

Guest bratboo
Try minimizing the player with the right key on bottom of phone. Then push the sleep button on phone. Music should still play but it will be in sleep mode. This worked for me on Touch Player and Windows Media Player...

Thanks for the advice! I will try it tom! For now I'll use sencity rom as this doesn't wake up when locked. Will give you feed back tomorrow.

ya, you're right, is 21681 :)

no idea how to make 20681 is smoothly without any bugs randomly closing the application ?

why some people here didn't have any bugs like i did....

is that damaged with my device because of always change the rom ?

Guest ular_king
no idea how to make 20681 is smoothly without any bugs randomly closing the application ?

why some people here didn't have any bugs like i did....

is that damaged with my device because of always change the rom ?

Yeah...the random SAMSUNG apps closing is still happening even after a soft reset with 68mb of free RAM. So its not your device damage :)

The most stable build is still 21916.