|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest Sinistersky

I don't have any problems with the 21680 ROM...i can browse Opera while playing music and even run morphgear at the same time...which is amazing...only thing i still am bugged about is that choppy sense transitions...wheter its to reveal all quicklinks, or when the clock changes minutes, or when i want to slide to a different screen on Home...i wish it were smoother... :) still, sencity theme is amazing..and 1.8.5 cht doesnt drain battery at all..so kuddos and respect :)

Guest pulak861

seems to be an irritating problem...... when i use any dialer except the samsung one (for example default HTC dialer in this rom) there is atleast one ring delay before my actual phone ringtone rings...... not a big delay i know........ but if someone gives me a really short misscall my phone shows ''UNKNOWN CALLER''.... no number is given..... so i dont even know who called me :) ......... using samsung dialer would solve this..... but this rom would not be complete for me... :) ...

any solution???/

Guest Laruku Jr.
no idea how to make 20681 is smoothly without any bugs randomly closing the application ?

why some people here didn't have any bugs like i did....

is that damaged with my device because of always change the rom ?

I found this issue sometimes even with 50+ MB of RAMs. However, as I said, it is sometimes not always. So, didn't bother me much.

Guest chteh0721
I don't have any problems with the 21680 ROM...i can browse Opera while playing music and even run morphgear at the same time...which is amazing...only thing i still am bugged about is that choppy sense transitions...wheter its to reveal all quicklinks, or when the clock changes minutes, or when i want to slide to a different screen on Home...i wish it were smoother... :) still, sencity theme is amazing..and 1.8.5 cht doesnt drain battery at all..so kuddos and respect :)

mind to share the Phone. PDA , CSC version that u using?

Guest sys_error
mind to share the Phone. PDA , CSC version that u using?

i also dont face any issue with 21681 sencity oct 10 rom, very smooth and felt so much faster than Sep 21 version.

Eboot is JH2

Phone is JC1

PDA is from Energy 21681 Sencity which should be JE3 (if i remember correctly)

CSC is local Singapore version XSO something

all like a bowl of mixed salad. :)

with Energy rom, i just flash with OCTANS Mini without CSC, Eboot or Phone part.

Edited by sys_error

I have many people telling me I am calling them(several times a day) and they can hear me talking. Why/how is my locked phone calling people on my cotact list? This is NOT good. Anyone else hafve this what I beleive to be a seious problem??

Guest darkworldzz
Hi,

Facebook is not logging in with this ROM. Any tips? (dunno if it matters: I'm on European network)

thx

authorize login. facebook tab> settings> facebook api(or something like that)>authorize

i use browser authorization click on it and opera will popup>login>allow authorization access>a page with success will come out>copy url(long tap>copy)>go back to facebook api setting>click on copy and authorize>you will get an authorized message

i also dont face any issue with 21681 sencity oct 10 rom, very smooth and felt so much faster than Sep 21 version.

what about samsung apps such as touch player? i used to think mine was alright until i used touch player and the random closing happened. but fixed it by flashing 6.5 my favourite wm ver :)

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest defaultBR

im blind or he dont posted the links to download the rom??

i cant find o0 its crazy, i search for DOWNLOAD, LINKS, HTTP, 21680, and still cant find something like DOWNLOAD ROM HERE!

Guest piratecom
In "Settings" -> "Start menu layout"

Thanks a lot, I was looking for compact menu as the other roms, I haven´t got idea that this rom have a new form. Thanks again.

Edited by piratecom

Guest longsin
cannot sent Text message through Contact..

anyone have the solution for this?

thanks.

my phone is chinesize mostly

邮件--->收件箱----->menu---->tools---->options----->messaging---->use unicode necessary

ok

Guest coltsta
Hi,

great rom, thanks.

Is it possible to make menu's just appear and not fade and slide in.

yeah it is it's really simple and gives you back some ram to :)

just open up "cookies home tab editor > misc settings" then select "no animation" and click apply :)

Guest hbos125

Hey Im liking your rom so far. ThANKS

I'm using your windows default one without the manilla etc.

I can't seem to get activsync working at all.. everytime I put in the password and try to sync it, it comes wiht an error and when I recheck the account details there seems to be extra *********s on my password...

Would be grateful for any help!

yeah it is it's really simple and gives you back some ram to :)

just open up "cookies home tab editor > misc settings" then select "no animation" and click apply :)

What about STANDARD ENERGY ROM, there is no cookies home tab editor, in "Advenced Config" animation is off (in user interface) but this not helping.

Guest bobfrantic

I've installed Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Oct.09.7z rom. I then installed Cookies Home Tab 1.8.5 and the CHT Editor 1.8.5.1 from cab files I got at XDA, due to the fact there was only Cookies 2.0 in the non theme roms. Happy to say that the CHT Editor doesn't crash when I use it. But the one thing that doesn't work is being able to edit the home layout. It stalls when I try to do that then Sense restarts. Is there a setting in registry to make the level editing work or a file missing? I do have the option in the CHT Editor's miscellaneous settings to enable home level editing turned on. Hope someone can help, would be nice to do this without having to go into the registry and edit the levels manually...

Guest darkworldzz
I've installed Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Oct.09.7z rom. I then installed Cookies Home Tab 1.8.5 and the CHT Editor 1.8.5.1 from cab files I got at XDA, due to the fact there was only Cookies 2.0 in the non theme roms. Happy to say that the CHT Editor doesn't crash when I use it. But the one thing that doesn't work is being able to edit the home layout. It stalls when I try to do that then Sense restarts. Is there a setting in registry to make the level editing work or a file missing? I do have the option in the CHT Editor's miscellaneous settings to enable home level editing turned on. Hope someone can help, would be nice to do this without having to go into the registry and edit the levels manually...

edit home layout in cht doesnt work on our omnia if you install it separately. NRG did something when he cooked the roms(i am guessing the ogl drivers) so it works when it is cooked in. the only way to work around is if you edit the registry yourself. try reading this

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...e-layout-guide/

Edited by darkworldzz