|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest hawkish
NRGZ28: Is the huge battery consumption a bug in coocie 2.0 and possibly fixed in the upcoming 2.0.5 version? I did not experience that problem at all before sense 2.0 ROMs. Also, what is the difference between 21681 and 21916? Which one you recommend?

21681= 6.5.xxx wm

21916= 6.5 wm

:)

Guest hawkish
Please don't just link the app, link the original post as well(the one on xda forums.). TIA

the original post here as u like :) :)

forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=8417921&postcount=26553

Guest costipl

Have you considered using Opera 10.5 instead of 9.7 in future releases?

EDIT: is it safe to change Pagepool to 8MB in Oct15 Cookie sencity 21916?

Edited by costipl

i dont seem to get it yet...because i've never updated EBOOT or CSC or w/e..only ROM's...if i update EBOOT or CSC....will the ROM be faster or something?

I Just need some baseline testing environment... Every posting is getting different results, so I need a good basline for my testings.

Right now it's like comparing apples against pears....

Memmory, speed, and battery... Thats what I'm testing right now.

And I need a good basline for that.

Right now I'm using my SonyEricsson phone for calls, so the O2 is open for any kind of testing.

This should be a good thing for the forum.

The Chef doesn't tests his ROM's, it's up to us to test them!

If you doesn't update your firmware, thats ok with me, but I want to know what version of FW is used when

posting things like, "It's working perfect"....

I'm trying to get this ROM to work at it's full potential!

Maybe you get it later on.....

I Just need some baseline testing environment... Every posting is getting different results, so I need a good basline for my testings.

Right now it's like comparing apples against pears....

Memmory, speed, and battery... Thats what I'm testing right now.

And I need a good basline for that.

Right now I'm using my SonyEricsson phone for calls, so the O2 is open for any kind of testing.

This should be a good thing for the forum.

The Chef doesn't tests his ROM's, it's up to us to test them!

If you doesn't update your firmware, thats ok with me, but I want to know what version of FW is used when

posting things like, "It's working perfect"....

I'm trying to get this ROM to work at it's full potential!

Maybe you get it later on.....

what a Good idea,

ok I'm using:

Eboot_I8000NXXJF5_HW_40.eb0

I8000XEEJH2.csc

Phone_I8000XXJF1.bin

now, about the PDA part, I've tried using every 6.5.3 Energy ROM, even the Titanium version, the battery didn't last for 2 days, memory stable at 35MB(Cookie 2.0) and 53MB (Titanium)

currently I'm using 6.5 non-Energy ROM (with Sense) just for testing, believe it or not now is still showing 43% 3 days after fully charged, memory stable at 59MB

How do I test? simply just leave it standby and disable the data connection.

Guest sys_error
I cant find the "htmlnote.dll", how can I get it ??

Replace the word "mms.dll" to "htmlnote.dll"...

Use keyboard to type the word!

Your question leaves me speechless :)

Guest Sinistersky

that Ahen battery.cab is working great....i'm using sencity 21681 with it...it was on standby all night...it is still on 100%...didnt loose not 1 %...

Guest hawkish
that Ahen battery.cab is working great....i'm using sencity 21681 with it...it was on standby all night...it is still on 100%...didnt loose not 1 %...

good news :)

Guest darkworldzz

on CHT 2.0??? thats great!!

Guest bobfrantic

Curious if it is CHT 2.0 and what are your performance settings at, High, Normal, Low, Auto?

Edited by bobfrantic

Guest costipl

I have one more problem:

There's no way I can access Windows setings. There is no link in the Sense start menu and when I go to settings tab and press Menu->All settings, nothing happens. The quicklink "WinMo Settings" also doesn't work.

Also, the weather update looks kinda funny, it's 1PM and it still shows the moon like it was middle of the night.

Sencity 15 Oct. 21916, phone JF1, CSC & eboot JH2.

EDIT: one more thing: when I press All Messages, I get taken to the threaded view, but when I click on a conversation, Samsung SMS opens up and shows only the latest message. How can I fix this, apart from switching to normal view?

EDIT2: I managed to solve the weather problem by adding my city manually (I think it was getting a reading from some other Warsaw). However, I cannot delete or edit the default entry, both from weather and from clock.

Edited by costipl

Guest hawkish
I have one more problem:

There's no way I can access Windows setings. There is no link in the Sense start menu and when I go to settings tab and press Menu->All settings, nothing happens. The quicklink "WinMo Settings" also doesn't work.

"All settings" and "WinMo Settings" working only on normal start menu :)

Guest Sinistersky
on CHT 2.0??? thats great!!

no...not 2.0...i have 1.8.5... and it still is on 100 % :)

EDIT: The whole night it was on high, then i decided to switch to Auto...now i'm using Auto...battery is now on 99 % from my original post

Edited by Sinistersky

The problem with all 6.5.3 energy roms is the "white block" bug in sense tab

I think master should solve this problem before all or any other update is not usefull at all, in my opinion.

Shadow solved this issue in JG5 release and indeed it's the only 6.5.3 sense rom really usable in omnia II.

It's a pity cause energy series is the most beautifull skinned sense available

Edited by Mrcot

Guest darkworldzz
no...not 2.0...i have 1.8.5... and it still is on 100 % :)

EDIT: The whole night it was on high, then i decided to switch to Auto...now i'm using Auto...battery is now on 99 % from my original post

oh.. Aww.. Hype gone :)

lol.. at 1 ghz overnight also drop 2-3% only.. did a soft reset to confirm batt loss..

i reccomend you to do a soft reset as well and you will know it actually drops..

Guest milkyman777

i have been using the energy rom since my x1 days, until now i use energy rom for my omnia2. i think there some issues... 1. ii cannot update my htc weather it doesn't even attempt to connect to interneti think even i have a wifi connection. 2. the same to opera. it doesn't even try to connect to internet and will prompt you error in connection. 3. same on htc facbook. 4. i can use palringo and youtube only. and yes also the xtra data download for gps always faild. 5. after surfing the youtube or any given time when i go to picture gallery and the 3d arch wont show up, it will propmt insuffecient memory. and why is that duringmy x1 rom i have 60mb-80mb program memory free, but now on my omnia2 i have stable 35-40mb pogram memory left and it even goes to 25mb of free program memory before the day ends....

other than that my omnia runs smoothly.

do you think people reading here i should update/flash the eboot and csc? i dont know what version i am using and much more where to get different eboot and csc for flashing/update...

suggestions are very much needed.

thanks

Edited by milkyman777

Guest Sinistersky
oh.. Aww.. Hype gone :)

lol.. at 1 ghz overnight also drop 2-3% only.. did a soft reset to confirm batt loss..

i reccomend you to do a soft reset as well and you will know it actually drops..

you have it clocked all the time on 1 ghz ?? :)

Guest darkworldzz
i have been using the energy rom since my x1 days, until now i use energy rom for my omnia2. i think there some issues... 1. ii cannot update my htc weather it doesn't even attempt to connect to interneti think even i have a wifi connection. 2. the same to opera. it doesn't even try to connect to internet and will prompt you error in connection. 3. same on htc facbook. 4. i can use palringo and youtube only. and yes also the xtra data download for gps always faild. 5. after surfing the youtube or any given time when i go to picture gallery and the 3d arch wont show up, it will propmt insuffecient memory. and why is that duringmy x1 rom i have 60mb-80mb program memory free, but now on my omnia2 i have stable 35-40mb pogram memory left and it even goes to 25mb of free program memory before the day ends....

other than that my omnia runs smoothly.

do you think people reading here i should update/flash the eboot and csc? i dont know what version i am using and much more where to get different eboot and csc for flashing/update...

suggestions are very much needed.

thanks

Here let me help you.. on the lower left hand corner is a search tool. use key word like wifi connection or connection error.. see what you find..

Still cant get your answer?(impossible)

try going to Samsung settings>connection>restore network connections.

Memory problems just use compact menu.. 61mb ram on fresh boot for me, leaks to 30mb, clean ram>back to 50mb.. details on how to change look at the bottom left hand corner.. its there for a reason..

you have it clocked all the time on 1 ghz ?? :)

Yea.. but i feel that 954 mhz is still the best.. on 1ghz it lags more than 954.. :)

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest longsin
Here let me help you.. on the lower left hand corner is a search tool. use key word like wifi connection or connection error.. see what you find..

Memory problems just use compact menu.. 61mb ram on fresh boot for me, leaks to 30mb, clean ram>back to 50mb.. details on how to change look at the bottom left hand corner.. its there for a reason..

Yea.. but i feel that 954 mhz is still the best.. on 1ghz it lags more than 954.. :)

perhaps NRGZ28 post new ROM on oct 21~22(st~ rd), this is that i think, beacuse xda already has be renew

excuse me , i am bad on english

Guest liamneerg

hi , i am using energy roms for a while and i had the same problem with all the roms , the samsung applications like touch clock, photo album, touch player close suddenly while running... is there a fix for that? another annoying thing is that the phone opens when the open button is pressed for some time so some times opens in my pocket and start calling people... . other than that the roms are great .

Guest Sinistersky

i dont even have it clocked...howd you make it stable at 1 ghz ?

Guest milkyman777

no, i have a wifi connection. the problem is opera, htc weather, htc facebook and xtra-data gps that is telling me error in connection while im online using my paringo...