|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest Sinistersky
Not seeing the 6.5.X Rom's; I'm assuming that they are not posted yet, but someone please correct me if I'm somehow overlooking the folder link. Thanks!

they were posted..but got deleted..i got 1 of em..but meh..changed to a JG5 Rom..cuz the sense is much smoother and faster on Auto CPU...but the themes of these ROMs are just awesome...

Hi NRG, thanks for your grate job, the roms are perfect. Where have you been up to? :P

I have only one problem, everything works well but I cannot connect to the internet. I'v try to flash all of them but same problem :)

Can you please fix that becouse I am using internet a lot.

THANKS

Edited by kume7

they were posted..but got deleted..i got 1 of em..but meh..changed to a JG5 Rom..cuz the sense is much smoother and faster on Auto CPU...but the themes of these ROMs are just awesome...

O.K. Thanks; He's likely fixing them then, I'll wait. I agree they are awesome ROM's (hence my anticipation for 6.5.X :P ...I've been a huge NRG fan, having used his ROM's with my last two HTC devices (like a dream come true seeing him here). Thanks for the reply Sinistersky!

Guest avantgarde280
Hi NRG, thanks for your grate job, the roms are perfect. Where have you been up to? :P

I have only one problem, everything works well but I cannot connect to the internet. I'v try to flash all of them but same problem :)

THANKS

have u try restore connection on samsung setting?

THANKS

THere's nothing to "fix". Internet works fine here. Enter your settings properly and the data connection will work just fine.

Guest avantgarde280
THere's nothing to "fix". Internet works fine here. Enter your settings properly and the data connection will work just fine.

+1

btw NRGZ28...u got make MMS working?

Hi NRGZ28,

I dont think what he was saying is, this is a bug with the rom.

I have similar issues, and if its possible to guide us through data connection setting we would appreciate it(any one can help if they have the know-how)

For instance, I have tried setting it manually and tried restore network and it doesn't work (maybe i'm doing something wrong).

However, when I reflashed another rom (the one i was using before) the internet work and configures automatically.

So again if you can help us on how to configure great, or if its something you can add to later roms some of us would appreciate it.

thanks again for the hard work

Guest omniall

Screen001.jpg

Screen011.jpg

Screen016.jpg

Screen028.jpg

Screen022.jpg

Screen020.jpg

Screen031.jpg

Screen021.jpg

Screen024.jpg

Screen019.jpg

Screen008.jpg

Screen015.jpg

Screen014.jpg

Screen013.jpg

Screen027.jpg

Screen026.jpg

Screen018.jpg

Screen006.jpg

Screen003.jpg

Screen007.jpg

Screen030.jpg

I remove this tabs beacause i dont Use them:

Screen033.jpg

Screen034.jpg

Screen035.jpg

Screen036.jpg

Screen043.jpg

Screen042.jpg

Screen040.jpg

Screen039.jpg

Screen038.jpg

Screen037.jpg

Screen041.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by omniall

Hi NRGZ28,

I dont think what he was saying is, this is a bug with the rom.

I have similar issues, and if its possible to guide us through data connection setting we would appreciate it(any one can help if they have the know-how)

For instance, I have tried setting it manually and tried restore network and it doesn't work (maybe i'm doing something wrong).

However, when I reflashed another rom (the one i was using before) the internet work and configures automatically.

So again if you can help us on how to configure great, or if its something you can add to later roms some of us would appreciate it.

thanks again for the hard work

I don't think we should be asking NRG to take his time to answer these types of issues. Many others are qualified to answer this (or a search would work), and we can let our chef continue to focus on the bigger issues. Suggestions for cooking in are reasonable, but I think it is a mistake for us to ask him to guide us through other issues. No offense, just trying to keep our chefs time free for bigger issues (he's extremely busy making many ROM's on various phones).

I don't think we should be asking NRG to take his time to answer these types of issues. Many others are qualified to answer this (or a search would work), and we can let our chef continue to focus on the bigger issues. Suggestions for cooking in are reasonable, but I think it is a mistake for us to ask him to guide us through other issues. No offense, just trying to keep our chefs time free for bigger issues (he's extremely busy making many ROM's on various phones).

It wasn't directly to NRGZ28, was quoted because of the reply. the idea is to ask anyone who has the know-how to help out.

i see you are also in Canada. If you have been able to get your internet connection to work,

please share how you got it to work so others can benefit. I am perfectly aware that the Chef is very busy and is better of working on the rom rather than answering these questions which are relatively trivial compared to rom cooking and fixing.

So anyone out there who knows how to configure the internet connection manually or has link to where we can find the information please share

thanks

Edited by redoxy

It is a good ROM . stable and smoothly, but one problem for me, that it dosen't to support the file name and some softwares in Chinese ! :P

Edited by previa

Guest williamwong
It is a good ROM . stable and smoothly, but one problem for me, that it dosen't to support the file name in Chinese ! :)

Make a try this: :P

1。修改区域设置为中国

2。安装中文字库

3。检查[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\FontLink\SystemLink],确认安装的中文字库的名称

例如"Courier New"="\\Windows\\MSYH.ttf, MSYH", 则字体文件在目录\windows下,字体名称为MSYH

4。新建FontPath注册表项

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\FontPath]

"FontPath"="\\Windows"

5。修改系统字体,菜单栏和弹出菜单字体为你安装的字体

"Wt"=宽度[正负相等:A=-A,并且过大的时候例如这里的:fffffff4按X=FFFFFFFF-X]

"Ht"=高度[正负相等:A=-A,并且过大的时候例如这里的:fffffff4按X=FFFFFFFF-X]

"Nm"="字体名称"

"CS"=[0=使用系统默认,1=使用Nm]

"It"=[0=正常/1=斜体]

系统字体:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GDI\SysFnt

Nm修改成字体名称

CS修改成1,原来是0

菜单条字体:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GWE\Menu\BarFnt

Nm修改成字体名称

CS修改成1,原来是0

弹出菜单字体:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GWE\Menu\PopFnt

Nm修改成字体名称

CS修改成1,原来是0

6。修改HKEY_CURRENT_USER\MUI\CurLang,默认的是1033,将键值改为2052

修改重启后,无论是英文ROM,还是日本ROM,马尼拉即显示为

so far the best ROM i ever seen so far,

here is my comment after 2-3 hours exploring

bug :

built in facebook application doesn`t work (tab does work) >> need to download the latest facebook, and edit some registry to refer to new facebook application

HKCU > Software > htc > manila > check for facebook app launcer

request :

1. delete opera 9.7, there is new opera 10 already

2. remove swype > some users might not need it

3. build 23xxx

Guest darkworldzz

for all who have problem connecting to internet.. (i only use wifi so data connection users may try this as well but i dunno if it will work)

Try this first:

1.Always if any problem exists do a soft reset.

2.If still cannot connect to internet, go to Samsung settings> under connections> restore connections settings> try and connect again

2.5. try using wifi monster included if above still does not work.

3. if it still fails, try a hard reset and try again.

4. Last resort, flash with a different eboot. My JC2 eboot works fine after restore connections. but it is old eboot and still have some problems. try the newer JF1 eboots.

5.if still does not work send your device to samsung for repairs LOL

Hi NRGZ28.

I nave try to restore connection on samsung setting, doesen't work. I have try to do master reset, doesen't work :). I am setting up my conection properly like before but maybe something wrong with the rom I don't no. On the previous verzions everything was worcking properly. :P

Please HELP ME

Guest honourableguy

6.5.X & 6.5|ROM|WWE| Energy Series 23127/21914 Sense 2.5 + Many Variations (See next post)

CookieEnergy%203%20Fold.pngDinikGlass%203%20Fold.pngGTX%203%20Fold.png

Welcome to the "EnergyROM" thread !

This development thread is for my "Energy" custom firmware series for the GSM GT-i8000 Omnia 2 device.

I build my ROMs with four main goals.

• Eye candy ( I want my ROM to look great and for it to all flow together nicely)
  • Speed !!!
  • Smoothness, consistency and good aesthetics
  • Stability through private beta testing before public release

If you're an advanced user and know what you want already, jump directly to post #2 and download what build you'll like to install.

If you're a beginner, read on as there's a few things you need to do first.

There's always a choice of 2 (sometimes 3) builds for each "flavor" of the ROM. Looking at the download folders you'll see:
    • A 21914 Build which is the most reliable and bug free release. It has the Start menu button at the top left corner. This build uses the same stock system that came with your device. This is usually the fastest and most stable build, but it's also the least fancy :P

[*]A 23127 Build that's the latest in Microsoft's development with the Start menu button at the bottom left corner and big softkeys, making it all very "finger friendly". These builds are not as perfect, but they reflect the latest cutting edge technology from Microsoft. Most people choose this build... Why else would you install a custom ROM ? :) Although if you want to be cautious, start with the 21914 build first.

After flashing the ROM, please read the FAQ in post 4, and maybe even the links to the individual modifications for each ROM in post 2 (such as "Cookie", "MaxSenseUI","GTX" etc). It will help you get more familiar with which one and will greatly reduce the initial learning curve.

The current build numbers and date can be seen in the title of this thread. I usually update the ROMs every few days, as new builds come down the pipe.

I recommend learning to backup your settings with either Sashimi or UC (User Customization), or the built in "Settings Exporter" in the Tools folder. Backing up with SPB Backup or similar products, is NOT recommended, as they tend to backup the previous release's registry/file bugs as well!

You can stay up to date on the status of my ROM development by "following" me on Twitter.

standard.pngTWITTER.png

Hi, I really like your rom but i have got one problem, the start icon shows me on the top left corner instead of bottom left corner. could you please assist me with this as i am very use to the bottom start icon. Thanks.

Guest Mustard007

Hi !

Very Great ROM !

Someone can tell me how to have Input Touch with french accent ? (éèà...etc...)

For internet access,I have to "Restore Connection" and after that, in "Connection" I choose Advanced, My Internet and EDIT. Just add the server adresse of your provider and check the box "This network connect to internet" in proxy setting. And now internet work !

Thanks !

Guest darkworldzz
Hi, I really like your rom but i have got one problem, the start icon shows me on the top left corner instead of bottom left corner. could you please assist me with this as i am very use to the bottom start icon. Thanks.

start menu at bottom= WM6.5.3 aka 23127 build

start menu at top=WM6.5 aka 21914 build

you shouldnt be flashing roms if you don't even know about this..

Edited by darkworldzz

Hi !

Very Great ROM !

Someone can tell me how to have Input Touch with french accent ? (éèà...etc...)

For internet access,I have to "Restore Connection" and after that, in "Connection" I choose Advanced, My Internet and EDIT. Just add the server adresse of your provider and check the box "This network connect to internet" in proxy setting. And now internet work !

Thanks !

THANK YOU MY FRIEND. My internet work now.

Cheers

Guest Mustard007

Hi !

The only thing that ROM mist (And I think all Sense ROM)...is a better available memory :P

I got 20-30Meg(no software running, just sense) only after playing with some soft (open and close).

But this ROM is so great !

Thanks !

Changelog

September 4th, 2010

• Sense 2.5 ugly graphics fixed with the help of Chainfire! (Thanks... You're da man!)
  • All graphics in Sense 2.5 look much better now, as they do in the screenshots.
  • Touchplayer sounds/video issues all fixed.
  • Start menu "list view" is activated by default, find the shortcut in "Settings" to switch back to normal "grid view" if you don't like it.

• First build of my Omnia 2 ROM :P

Hi, NGGZ28, hi everybody!

Last night I flashed twice with EnergySense..Cookie and just EnergySense. This ROMs are perfect!!! Everything that could ever wanted. You are the first chef here who fix problems from previous releases and don't make another ones. Those from 4th of September are perfect. The minimal set of Samsung aplications is just fine, you can replace Opera 9.7 with 10, Office Suite 2010 exelent. I'll keep looking and testing your future releases.

Great job!!!!