|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Does anyone else have a problem with wifi?

Edit:

I restored network connection and that worked. First time since I flashed about about 15 roms that I had to do that.

Edited by TRoN_1

Guest koko5800

thanks energy for ur work in graphics now i can use sense rom u r the boss here

but can u made an ultra lite rom with sense only for the advanced users coz i want more free ram

thanks energy 4 ur hard work

Edited by koko5800

Guest williamwong
Hi Previa,

Instead of creating font path registry, I use sktools to change the font name. My method is

- install wince 1 (for HK setting)

- install mingliu font

- install ugcsh00m font (which will overwrite mingliu font)

- check fontlink and find out the the path of Tahoma is \windows\ugcsh00m-2.ttf,AR Crystall... (point to the font file (ugcsh00m) I installed)

- change the regional setting to HKSAR, then soft reset

- use sktools (under tune up menu) to change the font name to Tahoma

- soft reset

Please try the above to see if it works for you

HI RayHK:

Could you send the ugcsh00m Font to me? I could not find it at any websites. Thanks........It is better if you add the Mingliu Font.........See you soon....... :P

Edited by Lancez
no need to shout, people can read

Guest knimlot

Hi all, I have some question. My current ROM is XXJD1 (PDA & Phone) and my CSC is EURJD4, I wanted to try this excellent cook. Do I have to upgrade my existing ROM to the newest version before i install this ? Thank you for your reply.

Hi Previa,

Instead of creating font path registry, I use sktools to change the font name. My method is

- install wince 1 (for HK setting)

- install mingliu font

- install ugcsh00m font (which will overwrite mingliu font)

- check fontlink and find out the the path of Tahoma is \windows\ugcsh00m-2.ttf,AR Crystall... (point to the font file (ugcsh00m) I installed)

- change the regional setting to HKSAR, then soft reset

- use sktools (under tune up menu) to change the font name to Tahoma

- soft reset

Please try the above to see if it works for you

Many thanks to RayHK and Williamwong, I had post some pictures here to show my problem.

On HTC sense UI, it was find to show the Chinese it just only on the" File explorer" function they can't to show the Chinese files name (??????/口口口口口),

Word Mobile function it also can show the Chinese !

post-454755-1283738981_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1283739027_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1283739036_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1283739045_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1283739060_thumb.jpg

Another question.

CSC Without any version show. I flash this ROM status as below

E.BOOT =I8000XXJH2_HW_40_eb0

CSC= HTGYIJ1_droid

Phone =I8000XXJF1

PDA= Omnia ROM

I have changed another version CSC .But the problem still on. and the Samsung Settings >Device>CSC still blank (without any version to show on ) ??!

any procedure or settings are not correct to me ? Thanks a lot .

:P

post-454755-1283740030_thumb.jpg

Edited by previa

I Fixed it.

follow up with williamwong's instruction again. but not need to install any font into Omnia.

I use internal font "SunFon.ac3" Now HTC UI can show with Chinese (all apps functional).but it was 簡體字, not the 繁體 ?

post-454755-1283741756_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1283741771_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1283741788_thumb.jpg

Guest williamwong
I Fixed it.

follow up with williamwong's instruction again. but not need to install any font into Omnia.

I use internal font "SunFon.ac3" Now HTC UI can show with Chinese (all apps functional).but it was 簡體字, not the 繁體 ?

Good news........

Hi all, I have some question. My current ROM is XXJD1 (PDA & Phone) and my CSC is EURJD4, I wanted to try this excellent cook. Do I have to upgrade my existing ROM to the newest version before i install this ? Thank you for your reply.

no, you don't. just flash it the normal way.

Guest coltsta
hi nrgz28

about ram memory l think u should delete windows default item (100 mb) so no one want to use it as well thre is a rom titanium. thanks

i agree. get rid of the default windows apps and just keep the samsung apps you currently have on there. it will save so much more ram and you dont have to keep restarting your phone every 2hours to free up the ram :P

Guest ular_king

After using it for 2 days I can say this is the best Sense ROM. The only thing that worries me is the memory....only a few hours upon reset I only have 25MB ram left.....

Thanx NRGZ! Hopefully the next update would tackle memory usage. I really would like to use this ROM daily.....

Guest prabhat785

I love this ROM all functions work fine for me except Bluetooth Handsfree with my Kenwood car BT. The devices pair easily but shows Disconnected. Has anyone had this problem? I need a fix PLEASE I dont want to replace this ROM with earlier working ROM. Its too nice too loose it!!

Guest coltsta
When 23XXX builds are released. We can't wait for these best works from a great chef :P

this question has been asked so many times before so im just going to say this.

stop asking the same question he will release them when his done and ready!

Guest omniall

NRG your rom it's perfect but can u cook a Naked Rom and Give us Your Enegry Taskbar + Enegry Themes+All Your Applications cab file to we choose to install selection of theme in 16gig storage to main storage not fill???

thank you so much :P

Guest Arashdn

The rom is really perfect

Two questions

1.In other roms if we put the phone in silent camera shutter won't make any sound , is possible to enable this in Energy Rom?

2. It seems the rom won't work with Persian language after installing the program , I have never seen this problem in other roms

Thanks