|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest Maardiweb

NRG,

Thnx for the new ROM! Now downloading..

I've found a quite annoying bug in your last ROMS and I bet it's not changed in the new one (no offence :) ):

The locksreen doesn't lock any button!! So if my phone is asleep. I can wake it up with every button I like and I can even change the ringer volume with the volume buttons. Could you please make sure all buttons will be locked? I think it could save some battery too.

thnx

Guest darkworldzz
NRG,

Thnx for the new ROM! Now downloading..

I've found a quite annoying bug in your last ROMS and I bet it's not changed in the new one (no offence :) ):

The locksreen doesn't lock any button!! So if my phone is asleep. I can wake it up with every button I like and I can even change the ringer volume with the volume buttons. Could you please make sure all buttons will be locked? I think it could save some battery too.

thnx

samsung settings> buttons> lockscreen> change it to your liking..

Guest darkworldzz
What is the use of Proximity Sensor and Proximity Relight ?

Does this work in i8000 ?

usually i would just ignore those... but you can try it and see what happens lol..

Btw i realize the 6.5.x oct 4 roms does not have the scheduler cooked in.. that explains why i get a lil more batt life..

Guest boschie

Would like to see a buuf themed rom if it's not too much work.

By the way the GTX 21916 rom works great normally I used Diniks Glass rom but this one is also very nice THX for cooking al this for us!!!

Guest hawkish
usually i would just ignore those... but you can try it and see what happens lol..

Btw i realize the 6.5.x oct 4 roms does not have the scheduler cooked in.. that explains why i get a lil more batt life..

stop posting bugs here spammer. baby behaviour ?

Guest Maardiweb

Hi there,

I just flashed to 4 oct version. Runs even faster than the last version I used and no more bugs :)

I only got one problem: While using G-alarm, for some reason the android lockscreen blocks the snooze function of G-alarm. I will wake up by the set alarm, but if I snooze it it won't wake me up again. Does someone have a cure for this?

thnx in advance

Would like to see a buuf themed rom if it's not too much work.

By the way the GTX 21916 rom works great normally I used Diniks Glass rom but this one is also very nice THX for cooking al this for us!!!

buuf GTX theme would be great

Guest emptyara
Great ROM but wifi does not work =(

wifi and 3G+ data connection work fine for me..

sharing my setting.. set performance at AUTO, use compact menu, 2nd lower brightness, set data connection off while phone is sleep, not use lockscreen (set only unlock with lock button)-but i do make a "lock" shortcut at home quicklink, use 1 page home tab (slide quicklink is enough for me), disable flip clock and 2nd hand in analog. btw i use twitter auto update (4 hours) 2 ee-mails auto update (4 hours), weather auto update (1 hour).

after 14 hours, my batt still left about 40%

but i still cannot login to facebook.. any suggestion?

Guest costipl

One more question (apart from pagepool above): which setting take precedence - Samsung Settings or HTC Settings available in Start menu?

EDIT: Actually, one more: how do I remove a program from quick links?

Edited by costipl

Guest rafaelcastro
One more question (apart from pagepool above): which setting take precedence - Samsung Settings or HTC Settings available in Start menu?

EDIT: Actually, one more: how do I remove a program from quick links?

on main page, go to menu, edit quick links, soft press the ones you want to remove, it´ll have a X over it, click done, add new ones.

Guest Maardiweb

I found a big problem: If you open a contact in Sense and you press send SMS, Sense is rebooting itself without taking you to the messaging app!

Guest hsuchitmp
I found a big problem: If you open a contact in Sense and you press send SMS, Sense is rebooting itself without taking you to the messaging app!

+1

Guest darkworldzz
stop posting bugs here spammer. baby behaviour ?

Do you even know what is a bug or even a spam?? try googling Define:bug and define:spam see what it means.. i am providing solution to ppl who have problems and can be solved personally rather than writing a useless post such as this. if you are unhappy about me helping people, send lancez a pm and bann me. see what happens..

Great ROM but wifi does not work =(

try going samsung settings> connections> restore network connections.

Guest LOLOH2

+1

+1, I've this problem too when use sms and also when setting alarm using touch alarm, half way during setting, the sense restarted by itself

Guest avantgarde280
Do you even know what is a bug or even a spam?? try googling Define:bug and define:spam see what it means.. i am providing solution to ppl who have problems and can be solved personally rather than writing a useless post such as this. if you are unhappy about me helping people, send lancez a pm and bann me. see what happens..

try going samsung settings> connections> restore network connections.

im agree with u..huh..why people like this in here..say other spammer but never give any solution to any problem...wth?? :)

Guest Ricardo Tambasco

I'm sorry to say I'm experiencing this behavior with all the Cookie 2.0 ROM versions and not only on SMS but with any combinations you might think about, even when finishing a call and closing the phone application. It seems to happen less frequently on Oct, 4th version (I hade it like 20 times a day with Oct, 1st. Now it's like 10~15 times a day wich is still very annoying). It's probably due to Cookie 2.0 still being unstable since it's still beta so I'm just trying to live with it till it's 100% finalized. :(

But battery drainage... Ow, that's really a kick! ;)

I'll even try the Oct, 4th GTX with Cookie Classic just to double check me observations with same setup. I'll try to post some comparative data this weekend with my detailed setup so people may have a reference to discuss their own experiences. :)

Guest darkworldzz
I'm sorry to say I'm experiencing this behavior with all the Cookie 2.0 ROM versions and not only on SMS but with any combinations you might think about, even when finishing a call and closing the phone application. It seems to happen less frequently on Oct, 4th version (I hade it like 20 times a day with Oct, 1st. Now it's like 10~15 times a day wich is still very annoying). It's probably due to Cookie 2.0 still being unstable since it's still beta so I'm just trying to live with it till it's 100% finalized. :P

But battery drainage... Ow, that's really a kick! :P

I'll even try the Oct, 4th GTX with Cookie Classic just to double check me observations with same setup. I'll try to post some comparative data this weekend with my detailed setup so people may have a reference to discuss their own experiences. :(

yea the battery problem.. i have been trying hard to maximise the batt life.. No S2u2, black background, perma 2g, no twitter+facebook tab, no stocks tab, no music tab etc.. some improvements from before, 10hrs sleep, 2hrs wifi here and there, 40% batt gone.. rather than the 60+% before the changes..

hope this helps cht lovers :)

gna change to the standard rom until cht 2.0 gets more stable. ;)

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest bobfrantic

This happened to me too when I went to the contacts page. I tried from the samsung phonebook and I was able to send an sms. Going to turn off that contacts page, takes a while to load all favorites pictures anyways.

Guest takeuchie

thanks for rom chef..

anywae, which one of these have the most highest free ram available except titanium edition..?

i'm planning to install garmin or papago inside..maybe some games..

care to enlighten me chef or anyone with experiences..

thanks..