|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest bobfrantic
edit home layout in cht doesnt work on our omnia if you install it separately. NRG did something when he cooked the roms(i am guessing the ogl drivers) so it works when it is cooked in. the only way to work around is if you edit the registry yourself. try reading this

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...e-layout-guide/

I know all the registry edits to make changes to the home layouts, learned them while using rapid's sense rom. I was looking for drivers or files that would make it work but if not oh well, I have edited the registry to make the layouts to my liking and I can export those settings and import if i need to do a hard reset or reflash phone, so no big deeal hehe just would be nice to have it working is all as everything else works great thanks to NRGZ's work on these roms. thanks for the answer btw, appreciated.

Guest sys_error

what about samsung apps such as touch player? i used to think mine was alright until i used touch player and the random closing happened. but fixed it by flashing 6.5 my favourite wm ver :)

Tested Touch Player this morning, the randomly closing happened; even in Samsung Settings, it happened very often. This is not memory management issue, cos i dont see it happen to other Sense(s) from other chef(s).

Nonetheless this is a great rom, i still can live without Samsung apps. Your finger just has to act fast enough in Samsung Settings before random closing occur. :)

Guest mokkimhong
my phone is chinesize mostly

邮件--->收件箱----->menu---->tools---->options----->messaging---->use unicode necessary

ok

"User unicode neccessary" had already been selected.

my problem is, when i select "Send message" through Contacts, HTC Sense will restart..

anyone facing same problem as me?

thanks.

my problem is, when i select "Send message" through Contacts, HTC Sense will restart..

thanks.

Me too. it seems this is a bug in this Version, :)

thanks.

One method you can work on "Through Contacts"to send out the message

Contacts>MENU>Send Text message >it will goback to Samsung Message,and will not to re-Launching the HTC UI again

post-454755-1287037098_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1287037116_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1287037138_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1287037158_thumb.jpg

Guest diverdude

thanks.

I have the same problem with Contacts Menu and with the People Tab. When using the People Tab and pushing on the person's name below the "Person's Picture"

which then takes me to the "Action Screen", where I have the choice to use the Call Mobile, Send Message, Send Email, etc.....the same thing happens to me. When pushing

Send Message all I get is the HTC Sense Re-Starting!! :)

The "Work-a-Round".........Go to the Messaging Tab...Menu.....New.... then fill in the recipient's phone number and write your message and push Send! What a pain, as this

takes sooooo long to do :) (But it does work)

This is still the Absolute Best Sense Rom I have ever used and I praise Chef NRG for building i8000 Omnia Roms for us here at Modaco. Another Great big THANK YOU!! :)

Regards, Diver

Guest bobfrantic

thanks.

Same thing for me to but no big deal as I use the samsung phone book to make calls and send text messages. What I am happy about is that in NRGZ roms, the MMS works too unlike others I have tried. Kudos and big thanks to the Chef for cooking the best sense roms for our O2s :)

Guest isporty

Just wanna say thanks for this great ROM... It's very "eyecatchy" and fun to play with.

It would be perfect if it was a bit faster but I have seen nothing fast on the Omnia II with the same features/look, so... :)

a BIG THX

Guest stromix

HE PEOPLES!! please help me if i update my facebook tab io only see my post status and my picture i dont see pictures of my friends :) its realistis then i see a status of my friends same as twitter tab??? THX!

Edited by stromix

Guest darkworldzz
if u have nothing to say dont even post. if i catch u doing it again, you will be banned.

i think he is used to kingmobile LOL

tehere was a conection error while attempting to login i doing authorize and still dont working please help me man :)

Did you try restore connection settings??? Samsung settings> connections> resotre connection settings.

And refrain from using wifi monster.. it messes everything up..

If using data connection check that the data controller has all options turned on.

Also try to restore multiple times and doing soft resets after each time if it doesnt work on the first time. An easy way to check or know if it is internet problem or facebook tab problem is to go opera and go google.com. it has the best servers and never breaks down :)

And about the contacts tab problem it seems to be related to the rom. i have tried lots of work around tweaking registry etc. i am gna try installing resco contact manager, phone EX etc and see if it works..(highly unlikely but that is the best i can do)

Guest longsin

thanks.

i think you should hard-startup one time, i don't have this. perhaps your .CSC is wrong, my .csc is whx_100', follows as.

tomorrow NRGZ28 will post OCT 14

whx_100_I8000XEUJA5.rar

Edited by longsin

Guest jmsmartins
if u have nothing to say dont even post. if i catch u doing it again, you will be banned.

buddy Lance in a bad mood ahah :)

long time no chat my friend, where have u been? i never see u on MSN..

cheers

buddy Lance in a bad mood ahah :)

long time no chat my friend, where have u been? i never see u on MSN..

cheers

kinda busy these days, will catch up with you when i have chance :)

Guest avantgarde280
i think you should hard-startup one time, i don't have this. perhaps your .CSC is wrong, my .csc is whx_100', follows as.

have a heard ur name before.. :) someone who ask for help to flasing omnia ROM in blackstone energy ROM thread..how funny is it..read back all the comment from blackstone user there..later comeback and make a joke again.. :) make me laugh all day long.. :D

btw who have problem for messaging tab..there is no way u can solve it..but i can give u other solution

install back Samsung dialer.. :) easy for sms and video call is enable too.. B) download and install je1 dialer cab in device location..dialer switch what im attach here can be used to revert back to htc dialer anytime u like... :P

you can use default samsung sms-mms thread messaging also..you can find it in ur /windows with name SMS-MMS.exe..make a link to ur sense..

but for me who prefer standard default sms app from ms..just do a simple tweak to enable that.. :D than customize it to look nicer..

here is what its look like..:D

P/S : FYI samsung dialer break communication between people tab in sense..

post-599405-1287071383_thumb.jpg post-599405-1287071413_thumb.jpg post-599405-1287071438_thumb.jpg

post-599405-1287071478_thumb.jpg post-599405-1287071499_thumb.jpg

here is dialer switch from Mr enrico988 : DialerSwitcher_1_.rar

post-599405-1287071779_thumb.jpgpost-599405-1287071989_thumb.jpg

P/S2 : Samsung dialer also the only fix for 3 second delay ringtone..did u notice it? try to call yourself with another phone..then see it for yourself..

Edited by avantgarde280

Guest Mustard007
have a heard ur name before.. :) someone who ask for help to flasing omnia ROM in blackstone energy ROM thread..how funny is it..read back all the comment from blackstone user there..later comeback and make a joke again.. :) make me laugh all day long.. :)

P/S2 : Samsung dialer also the only fix for 3 second delay ringtone..did u notice it? try to call yourself with another phone..then see it for yourself..

Hi !

How to have the SMS look like yours....and where to find your kid theme ? It's great !

Thanks.

Edited by Lancez

Guest avantgarde280
Hi !

How to have the SMS look like yours....and where to find your kid theme ? It's great !

Thanks.

1) Enabling default MS SMS Thread (Not kill MMS function though..Dun worry.. :)

using any registry editor the edit this :

HKCU>software>microsoft>inbox>MsgTypes>IPM>SMStext>DLL

put "htmlnote.dll" in place of mms.dll

post-599405-1287082384_thumb.jpg

Dont restart yet..then change messaging layout in energyrom to "threaded"

it will ask u to restart..then restart..

post-599405-1287082461_thumb.jpg

After restarting check your sms by clicking all message in messaging tab..

post-599405-1287082736_thumb.jpg

then u'll see just like this..(may loading the message for the 1st time..maybe 3-5 minute depending total message in your inbox..)

post-599405-1287082843_thumb.jpg

check if ur thread is enable or not by clicking any message.. :)

2) Apply skin to MS thread SMS

Simple step..install this cab then soft reset:

Peaster111_iPhone_SMS_Skin_Contact.cab

this the work one..sorry for mistake..

Peaster111_iPhone_SMS_Skin_Contact_new.cab

post-599405-1287083512_thumb.jpg

TIP : for MMS you must using SMS-MMS.exe from /windows folder or open any picture that u want to sent then in menu send as multimedia message..

For theme..pleas read previous post..i already give a link..

Edited by avantgarde280

Guest Mustard007

TIP : for MMS you must using SMS-MMS.exe from /windows folder or open any picture that u want to sent then in menu send as multimedia message..

Great howto :)

Thanks !!!

HKCU>software>microsoft>inbox>MsgTypes>IPM>SMStext>DLL

put "htmlnote.dll" in place of mms.dll

]

Dont restart yet..then change messaging layout in energyrom to "threaded"

it will ask u to restart..then restart..

After restarting check your sms by clicking all message in messaging tab..

then u'll see just like this..(may loading the message for the 1st time..maybe 3-5 minute depending total message in your inbox..)

check if ur thread is enable or not by clicking any message.. :)

2) Apply skin to MS thread SMS

Simple step..install this cab then soft reset:

I did as same as you said but it didn't change like yours .it just changed like this:

post-727221-1287090353_thumb.png

please help.

Edited by Lancez

Guest diverdude

IS THIS TRUE??? ......Oct 14th for new Roms????