|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest jmsmartins
l wonder why some people complain on batt. all l know that every one know that samsung have a issue with autonomy of battery in all dvices !

had i900 for almost 2 years and now have i8000 and never saw battery issues

Guest jmsmartins

@NRG: thanks for ur roms!

i noticed u have many duplicated links in ur folders. i didn't see cookie1.8 with dinik style, didn't u cook that version this time?

one mor thing: can u put a brief changelog?

cheers

Guest hawkish
@NRG: thanks for ur roms!

i noticed u have many duplicated links in ur folders. i didn't see cookie1.8 with dinik style, didn't u cook that version this time?

one mor thing: can u put a brief changelog?

cheers

open ure eyes !

Guest Sinistersky
This is a high performance ROM that requires more battery power. If someone's not happy with that... they need to go use a Titanium or stock ROM, in my opinion. I dont build my ROMs for battery time, I build them for eye candy and speed.

what did i say wrong? :)

Guest boschie

Which one is the gtx? Cause I see a couple of files with the same name Energy.OMNIA.xxxx.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Oct.15.7z Is GTX the 190.3MB or the 188.3MB?

Edited by boschie

Guest avantgarde280
Hi Avantgarde280 !

Do you know how to remove the annoying SMS Sent popup ?

I try to change it in SKtools but not working.

Thanks !

what do you mean by sms sent popup? ur incoming sms will popup on screen each time u get SMS or everytime u sent sms, SMS notification will popup?

For the first one look at MS notification and sound setting..then on the scroll down choose Messaging:text messages then untick "display message on screen"

And for the second one..i have no idea..never have that problem..

l quote for u some objective discussion B)

worldlawdirect.com/forum/class-actions-defective-products/19446-samsung-gravity-cell-phone-poor-battery-life.html

Samsung Gravity = Samsung omnia 2

oooh..then i know...i thought gravity and omnia 2 is different phone.. :) thanks for point it up... :) :D :D make my day shine again..i love that.. :D

p/s: Funny

p/s2: been googling around and found this :

post-599405-1287175152_thumb.jpg

this is what omnia 2 look a like..

keyboard like omnia pro..

OMG..is that wp7?? :D so impressed :P

then i think im in a wrong thread...my omnia 2 doesnt look like this..sorry guys.. :D need to move on to proper thread... :) :D

Edited by avantgarde280

Guest hawkish
what do you mean by sms sent popup? ur incoming sms will popup on screen each time u get SMS or everytime u sent sms, SMS notification will popup?

For the first one look at MS notification and sound setting..then on the scroll down choose Messaging:text messages then untick "display message on screen"

And for the second one..i have no idea..never have that problem..

Samsung Gravity = Samsung omnia 2

oooh..then i know...i thought gravity and omnia 2 is different phone.. :) thanks for point it up... :) :) :D make my day shine again..i love that.. :D

p/s: Funny

lol hehe hehe..... l said ' all devices '.. and gravity is one of them.... now l use also galaxy a same issue.... so it is not fault for samsung to use very high technolgie in small device....u know super amoled.....all consume more power....and u want to prevent energy to post his higer performance and quality Roms ! so it is difficult for any batt to support the quality even in software and hardware !

Guest hawkish
Which one is the gtx? Cause I see a couple of files with the same name Energy.OMNIA.xxxx.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Oct.15.7z Is GTX the 190.3MB or the 188.3MB?

gtx not already uploaded.l think energy is testing the new cht 2.00 on gtx.

Guest avantgarde280
had i900 for almost 2 years and now have i8000 and never saw battery issues

same for me..battery issued is not ROM or Device fault..it like the way how u customized the setting..more beautiful and eye candy mean more battery will be use..totally agreed with NRGz28 post earlier..

lol hehe hehe..... l said ' all devices '.. and gravity is one of them.... now l use also galaxy a same issue.... so it is not fault for samsung to use very high technolgie in small device....u know super amoled.....all consume more power....and u want to prevent energy to post his higer performance and quality Roms ! so it is difficult for any batt to support the quality even in software and hardware !

then the problem is you..the one who said (complain) about battery life there..

when u want to point up any page..please..relate it with our device..not other..its not fair to compare phone with different OS, Different Model, Different battery, Different in anything but in the same company (SAMSUNG) ..u'll make other confuse..the one u called newbie..yes..right..im a newbie and im proud of it.. :)

Guest longsin
what the hell is wrong with u? u should consult ur pediatrician..

kisses

this a discuss community,

if someone is wrong ,don't assault.

we ar our opinion freely, if wrong, put right.

it aim of the publication of the magazine. the this communit is growing steadily

we should thank NRGZ28 who provide enjoyment for us.

Edited by longsin

Guest darkworldzz

OMG!! how can super amoled consume more batt??? it is supposed to reduce batt consumption.. Batt life is supposed to be good on omnia 2. with infinity today(the one made by a chinese developer not AGeye), it lasts a week. On my friends HD2 it lasts 3 days, same amount of usage. Not trying to say nrg roms are bad but to prove a point that the batt life is good on omnia 2. which i think is mainly due to amoled.

But i am grateful that NRG took the time to cook cht 1.8.5 roms :)

*Quickly downloads it*

Guest longsin
So does sencity look awesome on that OLED screen or what ? I havent tried yet myself, but I would imagine it looks quite good :)

hi, sencity is good, i am using it.

ask: after install SAMSUNG dialer, the call history cann't use, can fix it?

Guest Sinistersky
So does sencity look awesome on that OLED screen or what ? I havent tried yet myself, but I would imagine it looks quite good :)

I'm using it...best freaking eyecandy ever :) thank you