|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest Asgardi
hi NRGZ28

a small suggestion plz remove all the themes ur default one, bcos people like to install many themes as they like.

and it saves memory to.

A small suggestion. Please don't do that because those people can use shadowangel's and noobody's roms that are just ripped roms with small set of features. At last someone offers all required functionality from the start without need of spending a couple of hours installing stuff...

What eboot, phone and csc parts should be used to get internet working?

Edited by Asgardi

Help...................

You may try the following steps:

Install wince1 (for HK settings) and Chinese Font

Change the Regional setting to Chinese (HK or Taiwan), then soft reset

You should be able to see Chinese on Sense

If you have problem on reading Chinese under window environment (such as during the use of window file explorer), you may try to change (by using sktool) the system font name, popup menue font name andm menu bar font name to Tahoma

Guest itsme_4ucz
A small suggestion. Please don't do that because those people can use shadowangel's and noobody's roms that are just ripped roms with small set of features. At last someone offers all required functionality from the start without need of spending a couple of hours installing stuff...

What eboot, phone and csc parts should be used to get internet working?

Hi pal i am just asking to themes of MS which r of no use with sense, and nothing else buddy.

Guest Sinistersky

you know...since youre here...you might try to make JG5 6.5.5 ROM...theyre very stable and very effective...kydliky made a JG5 rom..the sense on it is uber fast...few miliseconds slower than actual HD2 sense...so yea..might consider it...i'm sticking with your 23127 standard sense rom...it doesnt crash at all..and i dont see any of the bugs mentioned above..so..hell yea..thank you so much for this uber eyecandy sense rom :huh:

ou and...that android lockscreen...is freaking awesome...but is there a way to set that slider a bit higher up? like..almost to the half

Guest marciobianco
i keep getting "Error: PDA Checksum" while trying to flash my phone....

any ideas why?? i was using JG5 before with all its contents (PDA, Phone, Eboot, CSC)....

thanks

anyone??

Guest koko5800
He didn't "fix" the problem... he edited all the graphics and dithered them. That's what I did with my clock panel, but I dont have the time or patience to do ALL the manila graphics, unfortunately. It's a trick.. not a real "fix" :huh:

so what's the reason that made this thing happen , on htc devices there no problem like that is it because of amoled screen w have ?

Guest honming
You may try the following steps:

Install wince1 (for HK settings) and Chinese Font

Change the Regional setting to Chinese (HK or Taiwan), then soft reset

You should be able to see Chinese on Sense

If you have problem on reading Chinese under window environment (such as during the use of window file explorer), you may try to change (by using sktool) the system font name, popup menue font name andm menu bar font name to Tahoma

hi ray,

thx for your advice, i had installed wince1 (for HK settings) and Chinese Font, some files are ok but some icon / button just show 口口口... and i just know to use sktool to claen ram and trunup, anyway, thx

p.s. maybe we are the users come from the same area, right? :huh:

Hi NRGZ28!

I tried your ROM 21914 Standard Energy. It's really good looking on the first sight and all the functionality is ok, also the speed is fine, although i have less RAM memory than in the previous original ROM (around 40 MB which is not bad all the same with such a nice UI). The Sense UI is awesome and it works!

I would not miss the samsung settings and all the stuff, HTC utilities are much better in my opinion. Maybe you could consider to make rom just with Sense included combined with cabs repository? I'm not a geek so I don't know if this would work though (as well as your rom does).

The only thing i miss still is a shortcut to backlight settings. I don't like automatic settings and I would like to easily switch it on outdoors and off indoors. And the settings which offered me the official ROM was terrible, it took me too long to swich backlight on when I went outdoors (I usually have it off for battery saving). I would be happy even with the backlight icon in the start menu, but I don't have it there (not as in your pictures in the first page). I did not met some swich like this yet, so I don't know if it is even possible... So I'm still dreaming of the simple swich in the today screen, something like for the vibration or wifi..

Thank you for your efforts and patience with all the complainers!

Guest williamwong
hi ray,

thx for your advice, i had installed wince1 (for HK settings) and Chinese Font, some files are ok but some icon / button just show 口口口... and i just know to use sktool to claen ram and trunup, anyway, thx

why it not support chinese?(I had installed chinese font already) and 口口口 or ? ? ? will not appear at other English ROM.

Guest Mustard007

Sorry !!!

I found your cab in Addons download !!! Thanks !!!

-------------------

Hi !

Very great rom !

But I missed HTC Messaging (2018)....why is not there ?

Can you provide 2018 CAB file to install it ??

Thanks !

---------------------

Edited by Mustard007

hi ray,

Hi honming, You are welcome! I wish I can help.

The system font name can be changed under menu of "Fonts" - the sub-menu of "Tune Up". You may need to do a soft reset after the change. After performing those steps, I have not come across any 口口口...

Guest Mustard007

Hi !

I installed the HTC Messaging cab.

- There is no SEND bouton (Just a SEND link in the bottow that replace BACK link, so now you have to change bottom tab to be able to go back)

- All message go to Windows messaging (Why not HTC). So there is no setting for MMS Server. Where you can set the MMS server now ?

Thanks !

Guest leungda

I flash the 21xxx dinik theme last night. It is fast and beautiful looking. I feel I am using my old HTC HD. of course, there are few bugs but it is a first release. I can understand that. There are something I want.

I need Chinese support back and I would like build 23127 in dinik theme

I flash the GTX theme last niht. It's stabil and perfect. I flash the energy and dinik theme. dinik and energy rom problem. click button and click edit home layout. after mobile freeze and sense is restart 7-8 second after. problem on energy and dinik. GTX perfect.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by hazar

Guest soroush0313
I flash the GTX theme last niht. It's stabil and perfect. I flash the energy and dinik theme. dinik and energy rom problem. click button and click edit home layout. after mobile freeze and sense is restart 7-8 second after. problem on energy and dinik. GTX perfect.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the same problem bro

Guest honming
Hi honming, You are welcome! I wish I can help.

The system font name can be changed under menu of "Fonts" - the sub-menu of "Tune Up". You may need to do a soft reset after the change. After performing those steps, I have not come across any 口口口...

hi ray,

thx, will try later as i am using another rom now...

i flashed 3 different roms last night, haha... :huh:

Guest baniyang
I have the same problem bro

no solution :P

Edit home layout only works with GTX theme on omnia

maybe because the creater of GTX did some tricks on CHT...

you can check this post if you really wanna edit you home layout

Guest darkworldzz

for people who wan chinese support can just flash with csc from the singapore JC4 rom here by del1701

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...gapore-jc4-rom/

it has 10m yahei included and chinese keyboard plumSIP pro..

or the other method is to simply just install 10m yahei and plum sip pro key board from lancez post here

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...k-from-pdaviet/