|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest hawkish
Yes im from australia...

I want to download the theme from the main energy rom. IE, when you click start->settings->home i want that theme file.

I am also looking to download the wallpaprs from the themes if anybody has them.

Thanks

John

u wanna a cab for theme ! :rolleyes:

Guest ular_king
i forgot !!!

for sms from htc people to work, i mean when you select someone and chose send sms, i just overvrited the files in windows dir with files from file that is also attached

and now my energy rom is perfect.... im runung stock.energy.rom, i also tried cookie and cookie2.0 energy and gtx but cht editor kept crashing everytime i tried to apply some changes, and that i couldn't fix

Now I'm confused now...so which one supposed to fix the send SMS crashing sense?

This one Pyrorob_HTC_Messaging_Client_v.cab ? or htc_people.rar ?

Thank you.

Guest deadman1007
Now I'm confused now...so which one supposed to fix the send SMS crashing sense?

This one Pyrorob_HTC_Messaging_Client_v.cab ? or htc_people.rar ?

Thank you.

Pyrorob_Htc_messaging_client installs HTC sms so it loads insted of samsung sms, so that when you tap the button for new sms in sense sms tab it loads it instead of crashing

and htc people fixes crash when you open htc contacts chose a pearson and tap send message

hope it's a bit clearer now

so in a way they both fix htc sense crash just in different parts of sense

Edited by deadman1007

Guys i need your help. When i was about to flash this wonderful ROM, Octans mini does not detect my omnia 2. It is said in the flashing guide to turn off the phone so i turned it off. When i connected the phone to the pc after starting octans mini, the new hardware found wizard pops up. I chose recommended settings and even tried the search the internet for drivers but it said that it did not search for anything. take note that i installed the samsung cdma modem 4_1_.34 before starting octans mini.

Guest roma0803
Guys i need your help. When i was about to flash this wonderful ROM, Octans mini does not detect my omnia 2. It is said in the flashing guide to turn off the phone so i turned it off. When i connected the phone to the pc after starting octans mini, the new hardware found wizard pops up. I chose recommended settings and even tried the search the internet for drivers but it said that it did not search for anything. take note that i installed the samsung cdma modem 4_1_.34 before starting octans mini.

Make a ActiveSync or WMDC connection with your phone. Start Octans Mini and load the needed files in it. Press Detect and power off the phone. Press Start as soon as Octans Mini tells you it's ready.

Edited by roma0803

Guest roma0803
ok roma... will download activesync... thanks...

Ok. And no need to setup a ActiveSync relation with your phone. Just connect your phone as a guest with AS is enough.

Guest roma0803
Pyrorob_Htc_messaging_client installs HTC sms so it loads insted of samsung sms, so that when you tap the button for new sms in sense sms tab it loads it instead of crashing

and htc people fixes crash when you open htc contacts chose a pearson and tap send message

hope it's a bit clearer now

so in a way they both fix htc sense crash just in different parts of sense

Note that these two do NOT work together. From the author of People Messaging Mod:

note: the HTC Messaging Client must not be cooked in or installed. (see here)

Phone now detected. Starting. I was just wondering when i downloaded the Energy ROM and extracted it using 7zip, the only file inside was Octans mini and an .nbo file. Where is the csc? do i need the csc?

Phone now detected. Starting. I was just wondering when i downloaded the Energy ROM and extracted it using 7zip, the only file inside was Octans mini and an .nbo file. Where is the csc? do i need the csc?

Guest roma0803

I think you can flash without a CSC file. It just flashes the PDA part of the phone.

Guest Pichulec

This rom eats battery power like a hungry baby :/ Percent of power is going down in eyes... Is any solution for this? After half day i have 30% battery (full charged at the morning)

Edited by Pichulec

Guest Sinistersky
This rom eats battery power like a hungry baby :/ Percent of power is going down in eyes... Is any solution for this? After half day i have 30% battery (full charged at the morning)

it's a common bug with the cht 2.0...download a rom withouth cht 2.0...

Thank Mr. NRGZ28, Still wait for Rom Toutch of Glass Nov. 14. With rom Nov. 7 I have problem with changing ring tone, in Samsung seting I can't change ring tone. I want to change input default keyboard too, but I can't, was messange FILE EzinputSetings cannot be opened. what is hapyness for me.

Guest honourableguy

i hav installed rhodium keyboard, the problem i am having is after a day of use the 'SPACEBAR' button get replaced by 2 buttons, '.COM' and '/' , and i cant get the spacebar back. i have to re-install rhodium to get it back, but after sometime it happens the same.

Can anyone help please???

21916 Sencity Nov 3 Cookie 1.8.5

Energy.OMNIA.28244.Sense2.5.Cookie.Nov.14.7z

My report after i flashed it....

still htc reload after i tried to send message via contact.

Cookie home tab still got error while i tried to do changes.

change from vibrate to normal again set volume to 0

when i see it better nothing changed...

someone correct me please :rolleyes: