|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest avantgarde280
1. microsoft and energy can( every rom customized is a new build). samsung cannot but can make new devices !

2. a risk move ! B) !! ??

llol...funny answer.. :)

Guest Sinistersky
and it was actually a real number?

wha-ahaha-t? B) international calls? random dialings? maybe it was your operator testing something...i have not experienced anything like that so dar

Guest roma0803
and it was actually a real number?

Yes, it was a real number. So far it happened about three times. But I believe it has to do with the screen lock. Using the default one, it slides down to open. I think it unlocked a few times at the moment I let my phone slide in to my pocket. My thumb may have unlocked it. I now use the WM one that slides sideways and so far it didn't happen again.

Yes, it was a real number. So far it happened about three times. But I believe it has to do with the screen lock. Using the default one, it slides down to open. I think it unlocked a few times at the moment I let my phone slide in to my pocket. My thumb may have unlocked it. I now use the WM one that slides sideways and so far it didn't happen again.

thats better than

+1 Same problem here. Using original lockscreen without any problems, now.

I have got a problem with my Buttons in the O2. If i push Cube or Sidebutton, Energy-Startmenu is allways appearing. If I reassign buttons, the application starts PLUS Energy-Startmenu on top!

It´s really annoying. Tried to set buttons via WMSettings, Samsung settings an SK-Tools. Always the same. It has been this way on all Energy-Roms I have flashed... Anyone else having this problem?

Regards

Guest Extremegmx

I've had the same problem but solved it. The problem is that you can unlock the screen with "cube" button and the lock button, set only to lock button and no more randomly calling around B)

Guest roma0803
l ve no idea. if dosent exist ! may be is a new build from chef or error typing !

btw the chef highly suggest to move away from 28xxx build. l still use 21683 that smell good.

anyway a new build will be release B)

Now what's this all about? Move away from the 28xxx builds? Why?

Guest Sinistersky
Now what's this all about? Move away from the 28xxx builds? Why?

@hawkish...stop spreading stupid assumptions please... B) People...NRGZ said that in a joking way...ofc you can use 28244...there is nothing wrong with it keep using it if you prefer...but this new build is apparently more stable and faster making the 28244 build obsolete...so it's your choice..either use 28244 or this new build... :)

Edited by Sinistersky

Guest hawkish
@hawkish...stop spreading stupid assumptions please... B) People...NRGZ said that in a joking way...ofc you can use 28244...there is nothing wrong with it keep using it if you prefer...but this new build is apparently more stable and faster making the 28244 build obsolete...so it's your choice..either use 28244 or this new build... :)

posted by chef in twitter

"I highly suggest you move away from the 28XXX ROMs with tomorrow's new ROMs.... 10:10 AM Nov 19th via Digsby

Been running 23148 all day today. It's stable and fast! I'm officially declaring the 28XXX branch dead (for me..). 10:10 AM Nov 19th via Digsby"

posted by chef in HD2 changelogs

November 19th, 2010

23148 build (if you're running a 28244 build it's strongly advised to flash a 23148 ROM instead... )

New battery icon for GTX thanks to Litderose and colossus_r

Topbar graphics update for GTX

LeoExtendedNotifications_v0.92 cooked in for the HD2

Slider and compact clock fixes for sencity and CHT 2.0 by zloduch

Palringo high resolution icon fixed

Latest version of Quickshutdown cooked in for all devices, but the HD2...

More sencity icons added (for rest of the devices as well now...) as well as the "Settings" section (Thanks to Roostcity again!)

Music widget fixed for CHT 2.0 ROMs

WHO's spreading stupid assumptions :)

Edited by hawkish

Guest Sinistersky
posted by chef in twitter

"I highly suggest you move away from the 28XXX ROMs with tomorrow's new ROMs.... 10:10 AM Nov 19th via Digsby

Been running 23148 all day today. It's stable and fast! I'm officially declaring the 28XXX branch dead (for me..). 10:10 AM Nov 19th via Digsby"

posted by chef in HD2 changelogs

November 19th, 2010

23148 build (if you're running a 28244 build it's strongly advised to flash a 23148 ROM instead... )

New battery icon for GTX thanks to Litderose and colossus_r

Topbar graphics update for GTX

LeoExtendedNotifications_v0.92 cooked in for the HD2

Slider and compact clock fixes for sencity and CHT 2.0 by zloduch

Palringo high resolution icon fixed

Latest version of Quickshutdown cooked in for all devices, but the HD2...

More sencity icons added (for rest of the devices as well now...) as well as the "Settings" section (Thanks to Roostcity again!)

Music widget fixed for CHT 2.0 ROMs

WHO's spreading stupid assumptions ;)

You just don't understand a joke when you see one do you... :) No wonder people are burning you on NRGZ's twitter :) but anyway...You don't have to post twitter's here to prove some of your points...I know very well what he posted and why ;) And I don't wanna start a flame war here so just stop talking please...It's annoying B)

Guest blackmore1989

Sorry guys I'm new and I would put the rom energy ^ ^. I wanted to know just download and flesh oopure I enter even a basic rom because I now I get on the ji1. first thank you ^ ^ and sorry my english ^ ^

Guest avantgarde280
You just don't understand a joke when you see one do you... ;) No wonder people are burning you on NRGZ's twitter ;) but anyway...You don't have to post twitter's here to prove some of your points...I know very well what he posted and why :P And I don't wanna start a flame war here so just stop talking please...It's annoying B)

+1 again.. ;) it's so annoying till sometimes i got mad.. :) maybe same feeling like HTC blackstone user when someone ask them how to flash an OMNIA II..again..and again... :)

Guest Sinistersky
Please stay on topic here!

Is there an eta for the next release? I'm becoming kind of curious about the new version build :)

Agreed...There is no ETA determined...but it will come soon i presume...maybe Monday, or tomorrow...The new build is not really that new since 28244 is the latest...It is stable, but from my experience it is slower than 28244...and since NRGZ is relying on stability of his ROMs (wich is a big plus) we should just wait these few hours... :) 28244 = faster, less stable... 23xxx=stable, a bit slower... You be the judge B)

Guest hawkish
Agreed...There is no ETA determined...but it will come soon i presume...maybe Monday, or tomorrow...The new build is not really that new since 28244 is the latest...It is stable, but from my experience it is slower than 28244...and since NRGZ is relying on stability of his ROMs (wich is a big plus) we should just wait these few hours... :) 28244 = faster, less stable... 23xxx=stable, a bit slower... You be the judge B)

hey Mr samsung builder....are u major to post here ?

can u stop posting a wrong informations !

did u know energy himself said 23148 is faster and stable than 28244 !

so l recommend strongly and highly stop quoting my posts......(lol) :) ;) ;) ;)

Guest Sinistersky
hey Mr samsung builder....are u major to post here ?

can u stop posting a wrong informations !

did u know energy himself said 23148 is faster and stable than 28244 !

so l recommend strongly and highly stop quoting my posts......(lol) ;) ;) ;) :P

You really want to start a flame war here don't ya?

First of all, I am not posting wrong information...Everything I said so far was correct, Secondly, if NRGZ said that Barbara Streisand is the hottest chick in the world, you would believe it? Gimme a break :)

I tried various 23148 roms and all I said is that 28244 is faster than 23148, but it is also less stable than 23148...If that is too confusing for you too understand please leave this forum and take you're insults somewhere else...The only one who thinks he's a big shot here is you...the only thing that you do here is post NRGZ's twitter posts ( the ones we already know before you ) and then make some grand assumptions based on your own theories instead of collecting facts and posting YOUR opinion, not NRGZ's opinion :P

And PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, learn to speak PROPER ENGLISH... B)

now that we have that cleared up...I am currently downloading the nov 19, cookie 2.0 rom...posting some feedback after testing :)